Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

Hey guys,

My little deenar group here in GA has an accountant that's been in this investment for years on the direction of one of his financial buddies in FL. Well...this guy is doing the taxes for someone who has been working as a security contractor of some sorts in Iraq. He finally gets in touch with him today after attempts failed all week. After finishing their business, our buddy asks this guy what is going on over there. He said that the streets are flush with USD, Euro, etc and pretty much everything but the deenar. Well, this guy says that they are there to help keep things stable when the USD, etc is removed from the streets BY Feb 1st. Now, one of the WTO requirements is for a country to utilize it's own currency (hello, new, internationally recognized LDs!!!) and not someone else's (goodbye, USD!!!). And finally, isn't this kind of what Bravo eluded to when he said that two of his contractor buddies were rushed back unexpectedly for something big??

No BS, so neg or plus me...I honestly don't care.

SSI

The streets are flush with foriegn currencies because of the huge black market demand.....who wants to carry worthless paper around? It's got NOTHING to do with an imenant RV, sorry ;)

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 59

I don't know if it will happen THAT fast or not, but I know it can't happen until after Feb. 1st. China (along with most of central Asia) is on holiday until about the 27th of January for the lunar new year.. and when they holiday.. they don't do ANYTHING. There won't be any 'global action' requiring China's involvement until after the new year holiday..

So.. sit back, have a <<preferred beverage>> and wait for the Dragon.. by the way.. the coming year is the year of the dragon. Keen business people all over the world are watching to see what will happen in China this year.. you may want to keep that in mind if you are a 'serious' investor.

..now back to my congee.

• Upvote 6

The streets are flush with foriegn currencies because of the huge black market demand.....who wants to carry worthless paper around? It's got NOTHING to do with an imenant RV, sorry ;)

I don't think that was his point.. he was just sayin' that the security contractors are getting prepped for the REMOVAL of that currency and it being replaced by RV'd Dinar.

• Upvote 3

"when the USD, etc is removed from the streets BY Feb 1st."

Sorry, it's got EVERYTHING to do with an imminent RV.

Too bad it's not true...there is no such deadline for removal of the usd from iraq by 2/1/12....that's just more made up bs. I visit iraq regualrly and have many freinds who live there. Got multiple people saying no such deadline.....nice try though :shakehead:

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 10

I hope this is true. Everyone is on the same page lately about the timing of this thing finally popping soon. Lets pray its true !

I hope it's true, also. I'm not saying that this guy is correct about the dates, but he was certain of the foreign currencies being swept off the streets. And this would explain the accounting of the dinar that is supposedly taking place

I don't think that was his point.. he was just sayin' that the security contractors are getting prepped for the REMOVAL of that currency and it being replaced by RV'd Dinar.

Thank you. At least someone understood the relevance.

• Upvote 2

The fact that the streets are flush with the dollar and euro has little to do with the RV ...However removing them does...

• Upvote 4

Too bad it's not true...there is no such deadline for removal of the usd from iraq by 2/1/12....that's just more made up bs. I visit iraq regualrly and have many freinds who live there. Got multiple people saying no such deadline.....nice try though :shakehead:

Sorry, but this guy has been a friend of my fathers for decades and isn't making this one up. A contractor of some sorts literally said this today (whether it's accurate or not) so enough of the "nice try" stuff. I'm no pumper or liar.

The fact that the streets are flush with the dollar and euro has little to do with the RV ...However removing them does...

BINGO! Many, MANY moons ago, I read something from the WTO stating that a country with an internationally currency has to predominantly utilize it in the marketplace.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hey guys,

My little deenar group here in GA has an accountant that's been in this investment for years on the direction of one of his financial buddies in FL. Well...this guy is doing the taxes for someone who has been working as a security contractor of some sorts in Iraq. He finally gets in touch with him today after attempts failed all week. After finishing their business, our buddy asks this guy what is going on over there. He said that the streets are flush with USD, Euro, etc., and pretty much everything but the deenar. Well, this guy says that they are there to help keep things stable when the USD, etc., is removed from the streets BY Feb 1st. Now, one of the WTO requirements is for a country to utilize it's own currency (hello, new, internationally recognized LDs!!!) and not someone else's (goodbye, USD!!!). And finally, isn't this kind of what Bravo eluded to when he said that two of his contractor buddies were rushed back unexpectedly for something big??

SSI

At this point I would think that you would know how to spell Dinar. Post your fluff elsewhere.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 80

Agreed! The streets of Iraq have been flushed with USD and Euro since the initial swap, duh! The recent uptick in daily auctions seems to be the black market and all the USD being smuggled to Syria and Iran because of the sanctions and cash shortages. Means nothing to an imminent RV. The sky is blue today, must mean imminent RV mentality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Agreed! The streets of Iraq have been flushed with USD and Euro since the initial swap, duh! The recent uptick in daily auctions seems to be the black market and all the USD being smuggled to Syria and Iran because of the sanctions and cash shortages. Means nothing to an imminent RV. The sky is blue today, must mean imminent RV mentality.

No kidding, there, Sherlock...however, the point is someone working security IN Baghdad is being told that there are preparations to eradicate foreign currencies from the marketplace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What's with all the bashers tonight???!! :( thanks for the post !

Thank you, and welcome to the fray, dignified one. I guess I should have posted this in the ******* forum instead of RUMORS (although I stand by the veracity of the guy's story).

• Upvote 3

I am actually privy to the information posted by SSI as well. Why anyone would want to bash someone that is offering any little clue to this puzzle is beyond me. Although I don't give two $hi*s what anyone thinks, people should be appreciative. And yes, for a security contractor to be put on assignment and given essentially an end date is significant. After the recent auctions flooding the streets with USD, and this new information being the next step, it indicates a planned process.

• Upvote 10

Hey guys,

My little deenar group here in GA has an accountant that's been in this investment for years on the direction of one of his financial buddies in FL. Well...this guy is doing the taxes for someone who has been working as a security contractor of some sorts in Iraq. He finally gets in touch with him today after attempts failed all week. After finishing their business, our buddy asks this guy what is going on over there. He said that the streets are flush with USD, Euro, etc., and pretty much everything but the deenar. Well, this guy says that they are there to help keep things stable when the USD, etc., is removed from the streets BY Feb 1st. Now, one of the WTO requirements is for a country to utilize it's own currency (hello, new, internationally recognized LDs!!!) and not someone else's (goodbye, USD!!!). And finally, isn't this kind of what Bravo eluded to when he said that two of his contractor buddies were rushed back unexpectedly for something big??

SSI

[/quote

SSI.....Thanks for the post of info....don't let all the nay sayers get to you...they have been waiting too long for their patience to last and seem to lose any sense of humor they have (if they had it to begin with) :P . Others, like myself, still have the same humor and are appreciative of those like you who bring their info to keep the hope going....I am in it for the long haul no matter how long that will be. So keep on posting and ignore the bashers....

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Thank you, and welcome to the fray, dignified one. I guess I should have posted this in the ******* forum instead of RUMORS (although I stand by the veracity of the guy's story).

Thank you for sharing it with us. We are so hungry for news, I'm taking it as positive, good news. Keep us informed, would like to hear more.

It's a full moon......

Best always,

Rope

SSI.....Thanks for the post of info....don't let all the nay sayers get to you...they have been waiting too long for their patience to last and seem to lose any sense of humor they have (if they had it to begin with) :P . Others, like myself, still have the same humor and are appreciative of those like you who bring their info to keep the hope going....I am in it for the long haul no matter how long that will be. So keep on posting and ignore the bashers....

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

We have TWO dignified ladies here tonight. Thank you as well.

• Upvote 1