Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rV meter went up to 99.2

sourpuss

Currency Newshound is not ran by Breitling's wife. The author is definitely a gentleman, and a gentleman in the true sense of the word, He tries to keep people very grounded just as our Adam does. To be quite frank he is a very soft spoken man, and I do respect him for keeping to the News. The only time you will get a personal opinion is if you are a FB friend and ask him his opinion. Even then he never speaks bad of anyone, much like our wonderful Adam. He does warn people not to listen to the intel and to stay grounded only in the facts. We are so blessed by Adam that we should be thankful that he has this site for us to learn from and get refreshed. However, I think Adam would even agree that there are others who also try their best to lead us with truth and not lies. For that, my respect for Adam and Just Hopin is the highest.

• Upvote 1

:D

Currency Newshound is not ran by Breitling's wife. The author is definitely a gentleman, and a gentleman in the true sense of the word, He tries to keep people very grounded just as our Adam does. To be quite frank he is a very soft spoken man, and I do respect him for keeping to the News. The only time you will get a personal opinion is if you are a FB friend and ask him his opinion. Even then he never speaks bad of anyone, much like our wonderful Adam. He does warn people not to listen to the intel and to stay grounded only in the facts. We are so blessed by Adam that we should be thankful that he has this site for us to learn from and get refreshed. However, I think Adam would even agree that there are others who also try their best to lead us with truth and not lies. For that, my respect for Adam and Just Hopin is the highest.

:D I couldnt have said it better myself:)

• Upvote 1

Obvious you have never spoken to "him" on the phone or you would know the "him" is a "her".

Word is that site is run by a woman who has taken the false internet ID of a man.

Her name was exposed here on this site months ago.

fwiw

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Coolbeans-I guess I have never asked the gender of Just Hopin. I have read the Currency Newshound for a couple of years and if this is a woman, than more power to her, No one has ever brought up the subject on FB since I have been on there. I have had some net conversations, and the contect has always been professional in all aspects. I stand corrected if Just Hopin is a woman, and I would be greatly surprised. but surely not disappointed. I do not know the gender of many of the people on this site, and frankly it does not matter to me one way or the other. If the person is bringing forth honest information, and treats all those who respond with respect, then gender can be thrown out the window. I rarely check people's profiles. I just recently found out that Carello was a lady. I find the information she brings to this site priceless, BondLady has some of the most informative interpretation of articles IMHO, On the other hand, Easy, Bravo, Tony and Sonny are fountains of information. So whether Just Hopin is a male or female, I guess it really does not alter my opinion of the site or person.. I am willing to learn from anyone, lady or gentleman, as long as they are giving me a chance to learn things about my investment that I would never have time to research on my own. Currency Newshound allows no adverstising, and does not pump buying Dinar, If posting articles is not an acceptable way of keeping readers informed, than I would wonder how many of us would stay informed on this site since a good share of this site is also posting of news articles.

I have to laugh at those who want to make fun of the RV Meter. I read the articles on Currency daily, I rarely check the RV Meter, However, if it gives other people hope. and gives them a reason to keep their spirits up without spewing out a date or rate like the guru's, then I see nothing wrong with it. I am just never sure why some people have to bash others even if it is over a fun thing. I was told once by a very wealthy man that he had made his wealth by not building up his business, but by building up people. He said that if you can make someone feel like they are a person of worth, than you are indeed a wealthy person. I pray that I can be a builder upper and not a tearer downer on this site. I guess that is why I like what Bumper says all the time.....Play Nice!

• Upvote 1

Kinda like our national debt clock right? Nobody pays attention to it, and it IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we could get an RV we might actually get to see that thing go backward for a short while!! Wouldn't that be a story for the grandkids!