Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Exchange - Atlanta Airport

Dinar Buddy

I traveled through Atlanta airport this afternoon and stopped by two of the Currency Exchange locations. I look at both screen and there is nothing showing any 0.00. The only show about 16 currencies they trade. I asked about IQD and in both instances I received a blank link and we do not sell or purchase IQD. I asked about what is happening or is there is change up or down the IQD in the future. They stated clearly, "We don't plan ever dealing in the IQD.". I asked if they are getting folks stopping by and asking about the IQD. One did a lot last year and this last 2 weeks only a few have stopped by...

I don't feel they have more information than we do.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I would agree they do not have any hidden information. I came through the international terminal and had the same experience. No 000 screens or mysterious blinking screens. The clerk simply said he knew nothing of a pending RV for any country and that the questions about the IQD are getting less. I actually think this is good cause I can not believe that the powers to be would let it out of the bag before it was to happen. If so the speculation on the dinar would be astronomical. This is why I dismiss the gurus that say they have super top secret intel.

• Upvote 1

I traveled through Atlanta airport this afternoon and stopped by two of the Currency Exchange locations. I look at both screen and there is nothing showing any 0.00. The only show about 16 currencies they trade. I asked about IQD and in both instances I received a blank link and we do not sell or purchase IQD. I asked about what is happening or is there is change up or down the IQD in the future. They stated clearly, "We don't plan ever dealing in the IQD.". I asked if they are getting folks stopping by and asking about the IQD. One did a lot last year and this last 2 weeks only a few have stopped by...

Let's go RV

The $8.00 an hour clerks at the airport currency exchanges don't know a damn thing.. why did you even post this... EPIC FAIL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

Let's go RV

Well I don't know where you went, However; when I go to the ATL Airport and check, you have to be in the international terminal. Then you can purchase or exchange IQD.

• Upvote 3

Well I don't know where you went, However; when I go to the ATL Airport and check, you have to be in the international terminal. Then you can purchase or exchange IQD.

HALARIOUS!!!!! NOW we are down to airport currency exchanges for information on the Dinar-agree EPIC FAIL. Wait, I am at the Hilton in Dallas, let me go ask the front desk if they have had anyone inquire about the Dinar rate...BRB...nope, just a bunch of people checking in and out and asking for new room keys. I'll let you know what the Hetz agent checking me in at te airport says.....I kind of think I know that answer, but I'll check and let you know,

P.S. Plan on taking a huge ad out about the Dinar...just to let everyone know how crazy we are about our investment.....

:P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HALARIOUS!!!!! NOW we are down to airport currency exchanges for information on the Dinar-agree EPIC FAIL. Wait, I am at the Hilton in Dallas, let me go ask the front desk if they have had anyone inquire about the Dinar rate...BRB...nope, just a bunch of people checking in and out and asking for new room keys. I'll let you know what the Hetz agent checking me in at te airport says.....I kind of think I know that answer, but I'll check and let you know,

P.S. Plan on taking a huge ad out about the Dinar...just to let everyone know how crazy we are about our investment.....

:P:P:P:P:P

All I said is that is where I checked on the Dinar when I was there to pick or drop off people. I do live outside Atlanta and I did get into this investment in 2010. Doesn't mean that I trade Dinar at the Airport.

Might want to check your delirium tank, it's probably running low by now?

• Upvote 3

Dinar Banker sent out a list of places where they will be cashing in. One of them is the Atlanta Airport. However, you need to call for an appointment and they will talk to you and cash your dinar in private.

The International Exchange at the airport will not know or say anything until the RV. If you do plan to exchange in such a place, you had better have security, and inform your banker of the transaction or transfer to your account.

Dinar Banker sent out a list of places where they will be cashing in. One of them is the Atlanta Airport. However, you need to call for an appointment and they will talk to you and cash your dinar in private.

The International Exchange at the airport will not know or say anything until the RV. If you do plan to exchange in such a place, you had better have security, and inform your banker of the transaction or transfer to your account.

Once again I will say that you can get the current rate (around 1170) at the International Exchange if you are traveling to/from Iraq. I said nothing about cashing in at the Airport.