Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New IMF document on Iraq.

Fummins

calm down, jay lee. this isn't the dinar rumor section. it's iraqi & dinar related news. i found the article informative. the long and short of it is, it was detailed how the IMF seems to be assessing Iraq positively and believes that it will produce even in it's volatile state. some of the projections seem like good news for the country which essentially could be good news for dinar investors.

i'm not sure how that makes me desperate, but you need to slow your role with your *********.

calm down, jay lee. this isn't the dinar rumor section. it's iraqi & dinar related news. i found the article informative. the long and short of it is, it was detailed how the IMF seems to be assessing Iraq positively and believes that it will produce even in it's volatile state. some of the projections seem like good news for the country which essentially could be good news for dinar investors.

i'm not sure how that makes me desperate, but you need to slow your role with your *********.

I agree with you on that. I just don't like people coming at me wrong, I've just always been a stand up guy. If I feel someone is coming at me wrong I go into attack mode. That's just me. So my roll with ******** is just me. The Article is good but the RV is still a chest match. But I apologize if I came off unnecessarily rough, maybe you didn't mean it the way that you typed it. Sometimes it's best to hear the tone of someone's voice to know what where they're getting at.

I agree with you on that. I just don't like people coming at me wrong, I've just always been a stand up guy. If I feel someone is coming at me wrong I go into attack mode. That's just me. So my roll with ******** is just me. The Article is good but the RV is still a chest match. But I apologize if I came off unnecessarily rough, maybe you didn't mean it the way that you typed it. Sometimes it's best to hear the tone of someone's voice to know what where they're getting at.

fair enough. I was originally being a smart*** and that is just me as well... so i do apologize for setting you off.

Agreed that the RV is definitely a chess match and most prefer checkers on this site. but I did find this particular article informative. And it's information like this that makes me feel a little better about the investment. the other goofy stuff like all the predictions just amuse me.

I found it interesting that the CBIs exchange policies are focused on keeping inflation in the single digits. That being the case , what would happen if we had an rv of substantial amount say 1+=1dinar? I am not an economist so this is a genuine question to those who have the background to answer it.

I posted this article on several sites.Have none of you read it?The third paragraph from the bottom says Iraq asks the IMf to lift restrictions on the exchange rate.Your all gibbering and no one is reading the article.Read this!!!!

Directors supported the central bank

I found it interesting that the CBIs exchange policies are focused on keeping inflation in the single digits. That being the case , what would happen if we had an rv of substantial amount say 1+=1dinar? I am not an economist so this is a genuine question to those who have the background to answer it.

Barbann - thank you for posting your question; I feel the same way, I am not an economist and would like to see what the other more knowledgable ones on this site might think about that.

Barbann - thank you for posting your question; I feel the same way, I am not an economist and would like to see what the other more knowledgable ones on this site might think about that.

Do you think we can ask someone in a bank who is an expert on finance? We can ask as a general question and see what type of answer we get back because that's a very good question.

I posted this article on several sites.Have none of you read it?The third paragraph from the bottom says Iraq asks the IMf to lift restrictions on the exchange rate.Your all gibbering and no one is reading the article.Read this!!!!

Directors supported the central bank’s objective of aiming monetary and exchange rate policies at keeping core inflation in single digits. They called on the authorities to remove the remaining exchange restrictions under Fund jurisdiction. Directors also encouraged the central bank to fully implement the recommendations of the previous safeguards assessment and looked forward to its update. The need to preserve central bank independence was particularly emphasized. Further steps are necessary to strengthen reserve management, banking supervision and prudential regulations, and the AML/CFT framework.

audreylee,

One thing I have learned since I have been in this investment is that all is not what it appears to be. What I think you are referring to is this sentence "They called on the authorities to remove the remaining exchange restrictions under Fund jurisdiction." Do you have any idea what the Fund Jurisdiction is? I don't. But I do know it is highly possible that it is entirely different than the actual rv.