Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angel Flight

Great Post.

When this song was released - our unit (181 AS) was one of the first groups of military personnel who got to hear this song.

I have to say - the most important thing about what we do (flying as a crew member) is to ensure those who have fallen in the line of duty are taken care of - ALL the way home. The respect and admiration that these men and women get is awesome - and much appreciated by their families and by other service members. No matter the branch of service.

I love being a C-130 Loadmaster out of Ft. Worth - NAS JRB Carswell Field. As my time is coming to and end with the unit as I look forward to retirement- I never forget all the "Fallen Soldier" ceremonies that I had the honor to be apart of. Those memories will last a life time. We perform these ceremonies all over the world for our men and women who gave the "Ultimate" sacrifice. Please never forget what these brave men and women for what they have done for you and your family.

MSGT. Blyane Leach

181 AS

Loadmaster

• Upvote 8

This video keeps showing up over and over again

I watch it every time with tears running down my face and wondering if we will ever come to realize

What a waste war truly is.

Thanks Kitty Cat for making me cry.

Passes you her tissue box...

• 2 weeks later...

Great Post.

When this song was released - our unit (181 AS) was one of the first groups of military personnel who got to hear this song.

I have to say - the most important thing about what we do (flying as a crew member) is to ensure those who have fallen in the line of duty are taken care of - ALL the way home. The respect and admiration that these men and women get is awesome - and much appreciated by their families and by other service members. No matter the branch of service.

I love being a C-130 Loadmaster out of Ft. Worth - NAS JRB Carswell Field. As my time is coming to and end with the unit as I look forward to retirement- I never forget all the "Fallen Soldier" ceremonies that I had the honor to be apart of. Those memories will last a life time. We perform these ceremonies all over the world for our men and women who gave the "Ultimate" sacrifice. Please never forget what these brave men and women for what they have done for you and your family.

MSGT. Blyane Leach

181 AS

Loadmaster

And from an American patriot, thank you very much for your service and for every Fallen Hero you have honored, at least in some small part, in my name. Fran

That was very touching T.G.... all choked up now and I'm not ashamed to admit it. A high school classmate's younger brother just died in that tragic helicopter crash in Afghanistan.... sadly, he will probably be taking that flight home in a few days.sad.gif God Bless the men and woman who are willing to stand for freedom and God Bless those families left behind from those who had to take that "Angel Flight". I honor them for their great sacrifice, and pray for comfort and peace on their families. I tip my hat with a hurting heart.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great Post.

MSGT. Blyane Leach

181 AS

Loadmaster

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1