Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rays Update By STEVEI: Some Very Good News

DinarThug

I hate to say this folks , but Steve is way off :lol: on the inflation opinion and everything else he clumps together to try to look good . It's real easy to take a bunch of articles and put them all together to make something that really looks good to yourself :lol: I will give him one thing he's at least an investor of the Dinar ,and that was his only good move in Dinar Land!!! :P

I usually don't bash , but I'm gettin sick of his additude and opinions :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This really is not a site against a site. Who will rv first or who calls it first.

I can't beleive Adam allows these types of threads to continue.

You bash PD site and owner with info you stole from his site.

Not just dis-agree with his info but bash him.

Adam brings some info and it is the greatest.

Sure we are all here to wait together for a Country to revalue their currency to change our lives.

So why continue to bash? Read, agree or dis-agree and move on.

Thanks for bring the info and for the post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This really is not a site against a site. Who will rv first or who calls it first.

I can't beleive Adam allows these types of threads to continue.

You bash PD site and owner with info you stole from his site.

Not just dis-agree with his info but bash him.

Adam brings some info and it is the greatest.

Sure we are all here to wait together for a Country to revalue their currency to change our lives.

So why continue to bash? Read, agree or dis-agree and move on.

Thanks for bring the info and for the post.

No worry's I evened you out and just like Polar Express, Believe and have a Beautiful Day :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting

Whenever I see a blatantly negative post, I just cannot help drawing a correlation between the rantings of that fanatical religious, I think Baptist, group that shows up at a veterans funeral and starts chanting and yelling obscene things, just to damage, disrupt, hurt and get a rise out of people. I am a Christian myself, and I am ashamed of their actions. They are not helping in any way, shape or form. Everybody loathes and despises there comments and it is obvious to anybody when they are around, because ya sort of get sick to your stomach. It drives people away. Every time I see these comments, in the back of my mind, and others, I am thinking "oh no! not them again. They are going to ruin or make the day worse. Right or wrong, they just want to shove their propaganda down your throat. If the posts were at least helpful or had some intelligent arguments, then I wanna hear, but else-wise, shut up and keep your "Another worthless post" statements to yourself. It hurts nothing to leave it alone and let people read and hope. If you say it is wrong because of these reasons, then let your freak flag fly, but why try to inflict damage. You will live longer if you let the hate go. Its a proven fact that anger wears on your body. Please stop already. It gets old fast!

Thanks doctor for letting me get this off my chest.

Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Thug;

Thank you for the post, there are those of us here that do appreciate the posts from PD.

I was a member at PD but for some reason. maybe because of some of the questions that I asked got be booted out of there.

I do seem to trust what Steve says, no difference between him and the others, most others are always telling you the RV

is going to happen next week... Steve does not do this as the others do.

In reality, no one knows what will happen or when it will happen, I have read some of the previous posts from your topic here and my

questions to those who are negative is.... What is your sources and how do you determine what you believe or how do you form your opinion...

I purchased my first 5 million in 2004 and I have read posts each and every year regarding this topic.

The truth is: Nobody Knows, the place, the time or how the RV will occur.

B.

• Upvote 3

All i have to say is you bashers that have nothing to add to intell should shut up and go away!!! I'm so tired of your negative attitude, you add nothing but negative, you are so negative you should sell your dinars and move on!!! Why are you even here, If you don't think this is a good investment then leave!!! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY AND BE NEGATIVE!!! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well Said Tampa...

B.

All i have to say is you bashers that have nothing to add to intell should shut up and go away!!! I'm so tired of your negative attitude, you add nothing but negative, you are so negative you should sell your dinars and move on!!! Why are you even here, If you don't think this is a good investment then leave!!! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY AND BE NEGATIVE!!! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3