Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE IS JOE & HILLARY?

kennyc

Joe is giveing a speach in ohio at a high school tomoro at 2:00pm..

Great. I can't wait for the translation. It will probably read like the ones we get from the news articles. I wonder how many Bugs Bunny references he will make? :)

Edited by Tirebiter

I'm a newby here, but just wanted you all to know, I'm in Columbus Ohio and yes it's all over the radio stations that Biden will be in at Gahanna High School giving a speech. Gahanna is a suburb of Columbus! Definately not in the ME.

Sorry Guys & Gals...

Here is Hilary's schedule for today (not in ME either)

Public Schedule

Washington, DC

January 12, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECRETARY Hillarious RODHAM CLINTON

9:15 a.m. Secretary Clinton meets with the assistant secretaries of the regional bureaus, at the Department of State.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

10:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Algerian Foreign Minister Mourad Medelci, at the Department of State.

(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY FOLLOWING BILATERAL MEETING AT APPROXIMATELY 11:05 a.m.)

Pre-set time for video cameras: 10:15 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

Final access time for journalists and still photographers: 10:45 a.m. from the 23rd Street Entrance Lobby.

12:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Under Secretary of Defense Michèle Flournoy, at the Department of State.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

7:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton delivers remarks at a celebration of the opening of the American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City.

(MEDIA DETERMINED BY HOST)

Here's the link as well: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/appt/2012/01/180512.htm

She was in DC yesterday as well if you want to check the site out.

Keepin' it real...

Mr T

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read that as well and went to Bidens scedule page..I just goggles Biden scedule and it went thru the white house page ..sure enough right there was his scedule. However it didnt show anything past today...

J & H in Baghdad for one day only. makes me go hmmmm.

I'm a newby here, but just wanted you all to know, I'm in Columbus Ohio and yes it's all over the radio stations that Biden will be in at Gahanna High School giving a speech. Gahanna is a suburb of Columbus! Definately not in the ME.

Sorry Guys & Gals...

Those high school children should ignore half of what he says and believe half of what is left and thats being generous

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Public Schedule for January 11, 2012

Public Schedule

Washington, DC

January 11, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECRETARY Hillarious RODHAM CLINTON

9:30 a.m. Secretary Clinton meets with the senior management team, at the Department of State.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

11:45 a.m. Secretary Clinton holds a bilateral meeting with Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor Al Thani, at the Department of State.

(JOINT PRESS AVAILABILITY )

3:15 p.m. Secretary Clinton meets with Pakistani Ambassador-designate Sherry Rehman, at the Department of State.

(CLOSED PRESS COVERAGE)

4:30 p.m. Secretary Clinton attends a meeting at the White House.

(MEDIA DETERMINED BY WHITE HOUSE) :confused:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lmao: oooppsie looks like they got it right ... Hi Hillarious :wave:

For all the times I have poked fun at the Guru's. I am glad they finally got one right........

Edited by steveinfla