Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Qusay Friday: Iraqi banks declining and ineffective investment

1/11/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) noted member of the Economic Commission for MP / coalition in Iraq / Qusay Fri importance of new legislation supports the Iraqi banks two branches of government and private sectors for their contribution to the investment process and the reconstruction of the country. The Friday in a statement (of the Agency news) on Wednesday: The Iraqi banking system too late for modern systems and advanced in the world, Iraqi banks now is like the offices of banking, and do not have the role of an active and vital role in the investment operations of the country. He added, must be new legislation provides for the support Iraqi banks of public and private by the federal government, similar to some developed countries, in order to have a key role in the distribution of financial loans for investment projects in the country. He pointed to: that global banks have evolved a lot and applied areas of several through the use of modern technology in the work of banks, pointing out that Iraqi banks fell significantly as a result of the absence of laws supported by the development. He called for: to resort to the laws applicable to most international banks as it will develop a banking business, and the Association of private banks had been proposed to support private banks by the Ministry of Finance, in order to contribute to the process of economic development of the country.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5130#ixzz1jBR1ZRSW

This is moving in a good idrection. They want to adopt the law of other international bank.... it's looking like they want their currency to go global - international.

By the way... I was wondering how a currency gets "globally recognized". What I found is that the country/central bank is the one that declares their currency "fully convertible". This means that they will exchange it with any other global currency, anywhere currencies are traded/exchanged. That they will accept any other "globally recognized" currency in exchange.

• Upvote 1

This is moving in a good idrection. They want to adopt the law of other international bank.... it's looking like they want their currency to go global - international.

By the way... I was wondering how a currency gets "globally recognized". What I found is that the country/central bank is the one that declares their currency "fully convertible". This means that they will exchange it with any other global currency, anywhere currencies are traded/exchanged. That they will accept any other "globally recognized" currency in exchange.

Then the owners of the CBI, the Rothchildrens, need to get busy and GIT R DONE! They be the boss, don't they?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks PPG!

your very welcome ;)

Thanks so much for your op on this i was reading it the same way and thought this must be very good news for all of us :D

Great Post!!!... Sorry Guys been a while I was spending some time with my rifle and boots in Afghanistan.

This truly looks like some movement in the right direction and I am hoping this mixed with the need to control their own airspace makes it seem that this country is ready to be on their own and our payday is very soon to follow

• Upvote 2

Nice info Hopeful.....and your right they are moving nicely too in the direction we all want.

my first post,new to dinar, are we going to make anything if the bank lops off the "000"?

Welcome Seintsfan, to answer your question, with or with out them loping the "000" there still is a chance we do not make anything but good news for you is that you just got in this and your wait is much shorter than a lot of us. Bad news, we don't make anything and could lose money, great news is that we have a good chance of making a lot of return on a very low cost investment. Keep reading, learning and you need to come to your own theory, believe me there are a lot of theories out here,........mine is ....no lop...

FYI; If they do lop we could still make money and could even triple our investments..

Edited by Stryker365

Welcome Seintsfan, to answer your question, with or with out them loping the "000" there still is a chance we do not make anything but good news for you is that you just got in this and your wait is much shorter than a lot of us. Bad news, we don't make anything and could lose money, great news is that we have a good chance of making a lot of return on a very low cost investment. Keep reading, learning and you need to come to your own theory, believe me there are a lot of theories out here,........mine is ....no lop...

Amazing self control. You must be the saint he's a fan of!

my first post,new to dinar, are we going to make anything if the bank lops off the "000"?

Wow ... first shot and you hit the L O P nerve first off.

Try taking L O P questions to the forum that is just for that. It is a very ... ah ... volitile subject and personally if I have to read, or even see, L O P questions and explainations I will never understand, I might set fire to the computer.

So, as I say, there is a thread just for this kind of question, peopled by members who understand a lot more than any of the rest of us when it comes to L O P.

Other than that, welcome to the party!

:)

smee2

WOW you been hitting the shiner beer a little hard hahahahaha ,,,, i think the re value has only one way too go --- up--- but i am going to have too agree with adam on his thinking it will be baby steps ,,, but this too might be wrong ,,,they could just jump right out in the big dog pack at 1 too 1 ,,, but with the p p g article it seems like they are not giving much credance too the smaller banks ,,, if they wish too get those smaller banks solid----> try somethiing new like re value currency ,,,,make the dinar a commoditiy not a nusance { just my thinking anyway}

FYI; If they do lop we could still make money and could even triple our investments..

Triple our investments!!!, thats pig swill, I can make that doing overtime for a couple of weeks.

I am hoping to make just a tincy weeny bit more, so I can buy the pigs aswell.

• Upvote 1

Triple our investments!!!, thats pig swill, I can make that doing overtime for a couple of weeks.

I am hoping to make just a tincy weeny bit more, so I can buy the pigs aswell.

Good luck on those pigs but if it does lop and i triple my money it would take an average person working a life time of overtime to make what i would make. If you read my reply to him or her you would know that I do not expect it to lop so I'm in it for the much large return. Really don't follow your sarcastic remark....oh well I'm sure you do and that's all that matters...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1