Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 1/11/12

kcw

This was just posted in the Chat room :

January 10th, 2012 05:26 pm A grim Ministry of Finance report prepared for Prime Minister Putin is warning today that the decision by Iran to cease taking US Dollars for its oil could very be the “first shot” fired in World War III, and one which Russia will be blamed for by the Obama regime. According to this report, Iran swiftly countered planed US sanctions against its Central Bank yesterday by announcing that it will no longer accept the US Dollar as payment for its oil shipments to India, Japan and China, and further announced that bilateral trade between itself and Russia will, also, break from the US Dollar for settlement in favor of the Iranian Rial and Russian Rubles.

I, for one, do NOT like that kind of sabre rattling!

It seems the time is coming for Iraq to start supplying these other countries with oil so Iran can be dealt with accordingly. With Iraq boosting their production 900b by february this shouldn't be a problem. The real question is how will our spineless leader screws this.

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the post KCW- and thanks Adam for the chat... very informative.wink.gif

I totally agree with Adam on this one... only positive news for the most part coming out of Iraq... the only bugger is the waiting!dry.gif Oh well... patience is a virtue! Gee, just think how virtuous we are going to be after all this is over! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

China Raised The Value of The Yuan to an All Time Record High About a Week Ago.

They Would've Made This Move With Several Goals In Mind.

Hopefully 1 of Them Was As a Positive Preemptive Move For A Prospective RV !

B)B)B)

Thx for the post KCW + Thx for the Great Chat Adam ! ;)

The Yuan went from 6.3160 to 6.3198 per US dollar. Not too much of a change and in line with their governments plan on raising their currencies value. China's currency has given a return of about 5% per year. I wouldn't read too much into this. Seems like business as usual to me.

• Upvote 3

This is confusing. Perhaps I'm reading Adam wrong:

[Adam Montana] I don't like it when people answer a question with a question, but I'm going to do it anyway

[Adam Montana] the US has almost trillions of dollars in debt

[Adam Montana] how are we able to maintain the value of the USD with all that debt?

[Adam Montana] it's money we owe, which must be paid, right?

[Adam Montana] most lopsters hate this argument... because they are assuming and arguing that when you take your dinars to cash in, the banks won't be able to give you a wheelbarrow full of USD or other cash

[Adam Montana] therefore the RV is impossible, right?

[Adam Montana] WRONG.

[Adam Montana] that argument is flawed because they don't have to give you a bucket of cash

[Adam Montana] they credit it to your account in digital form

[Adam Montana] hope that helps, although I know the lopsters don't want to hear it

[Adam Montana] next please!

So, does this mean that Iraq is going to RV by creating trillions of dollars of debt? That can't be right.

no it means we the USA are able to stay afloat even though we owe a hell of a lot of money, so it will not be a problem for Irac.
  • Upvote 2

Wow, I see a lot of support from VIP members who are very mature and level headed - thank you for speaking out!

Here's my current assessment:

In a best case scenario, we are cashing in a BIG lottery ticket - and we all know that! On a worst case scenario, we may just break even... and I think we all know that too. :)

In my humble opinion, it makes sense for Iraq to RV. I'm not listening to "guru's", I'm not living in a fantasy world, and I'm actually paying attention to the news.

Heck, if this thing takes a turn for the worst... I'm OUT and I will tell you all about it if I make that decision!

But at this time, I still see potential... so I'm sticking it out. I'm preparing for the worst AND the best, and I'm sticking it out.

Best of luck, and best regards.

:)

One of the comments was that Iraq is making 900,000 barrels per day. According to Dr. Michael Economides, head of the Petroleum Engineering Dept at the University of Houston, Iraq is making about 2.7 million barrels per day and can increase to 5 to 6 million barrels per day fairly easily (lots of investment dollars, though).

I meant to address that - they are talking about 900k ADDITIONAL barrels.

I have to disagree with Adam, he said he was a little scared of the Giants, I think he should be very scared :lol::lol: ( maybe)

GO GIANTS

GO RV

ps: I'll take the rv over a Giants win

I'll take an RV too!!! :lol:

hey, Adam, you missed my question , it was the first one on the thread. If you could send me a PM I would appreciate it.

Post it in VIP, I will answer personally :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Wow, I see a lot of support from VIP members who are very mature and level headed - thank you for speaking out!

In a best case scenario, we are cashing in a BIG lottery ticket - and we all know that! On a worst case scenario, we may just break even... and I think we all know that too. :)

In my humble opinion, it makes sense for Iraq to RV. I'm not listening to "guru's", I'm not living in a fantasy world, and I'm actually paying attention to the news.

Heck, if this thing takes a turn for the worst... I'm OUT and I will tell you all about it if I make that decision!

But at this time, I still see potential... so I'm sticking it out. I'm preparing for the worst AND the best, and I'm sticking it out.

Adam thanks for keeping us grounded and positive towards this investments, my first good investment was buying Dinars my second was becoming a member of this site, I've learned a lot from different people here and have made lots of friends,even though I've never met them in person, I appreciate what all the mods do here, and thanks Adam for keeping doom and gloom posts in check, we don't need negativity here, thanks again for all you do.

Sincerely Tony

• Upvote 1

I meant to address that - they are talking about 900k ADDITIONAL barrels.

I'll take an RV too!!! :lol:

Post it in VIP, I will answer personally :twothumbs:

Come on adam! I thought you was a true Packers fan. How can you take a RV over a win by your beloved Packers? :P:D Just joking. :)

• Upvote 1

This is confusing. Perhaps I'm reading Adam wrong:

[Adam Montana] I don't like it when people answer a question with a question, but I'm going to do it anyway

[Adam Montana] the US has almost trillions of dollars in debt

[Adam Montana] how are we able to maintain the value of the USD with all that debt?

[Adam Montana] it's money we owe, which must be paid, right?

[Adam Montana] most lopsters hate this argument... because they are assuming and arguing that when you take your dinars to cash in, the banks won't be able to give you a wheelbarrow full of USD or other cash

[Adam Montana] therefore the RV is impossible, right?

[Adam Montana] WRONG.

[Adam Montana] that argument is flawed because they don't have to give you a bucket of cash

[Adam Montana] they credit it to your account in digital form

[Adam Montana] hope that helps, although I know the lopsters don't want to hear it

[Adam Montana] next please!

So, does this mean that Iraq is going to RV by creating trillions of dollars of debt? That can't be right.

I am wondering about this too! Could someone please clarify. I have always wondered how Iraq will pay out the RV..yes..of course in electronic form but it has to be backed by the acutal dollars doesn't it?? thx L