Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq NOT Out of Chapter 7.... Which Limits its Sovereignty

Rayzur

10 Jan 2012

Iraqi sovereignty still limited if not be out of UN Chapter VII, MP Araji

BAGHDAD: Chairman of Ahrar bloc Baha' al-Araji called the political entities to unite ranks and efforts to move Iraq from UN Chapter VII commitments, pointing that Iraqi sovereignty is limited for this reason.

In a statement issued by his office, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, he added that the present political differences are "artificial" that does not want Iraq to be out of UN Chapter VII and regain its health and role on the regional and international levels, particularly during the Political Spring taking place nowadays.

He pointed out that Iraqi sovereignty, since the withdrawal of the occupied forces, was not discussed and even Kuwaiti Mubarak Terminal.

Kuwait is building its Mubarak Terminal near the narrow Iraqi water entrance that leads to Iraqi ports, which matter was regarded that it will strangle Iraqi economy and hindering the building of Greater Fao Port which Iraq is trying to build.

© Aswat Aliraq 2012

• Upvote 2

They need to be kept into Chp 7 it's the one leverage the powers that be have to force the RV. Don't go looking for Chp 7 to be released as a good sign it's not. HCL , releasing LD's simultaneous RV is what we want.

I have always liked you for some reason Babyorca smile.gif

Yes HCL, releasing lower denoms and RV is absolutely what we want rolleyes.gif I think you are a wise baby!

They need to be kept into Chp 7 it's the one leverage the powers that be have to force the RV. Don't go looking for Chp 7 to be released as a good sign it's not. HCL , releasing LD's simultaneous RV is what we want.

Being under chapter 7 is not good and until the required outstanding Chapter 7 issues are resolved a monetary change is useless with out being internationally recognized.

I agree all Chapter 7 outstanding issues are tied to each other and should go down simultaneous, which will result in Chapter 7 release which will kick start the Iraqi economy.

The Required Monetary Change in my opinion will be the last issue on Iraq's Chapter 7 release "a transparent International trade-able currency that is up to par with bordering countries for trade is REQUIRED" They can't be in Chapter 7 for anything good to happen?

• Upvote 1