Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln's info

cslewis

Let's just say that I have an interesting family. Two of them have made it clear that they don't trust me because I am the first one in my family to acquire a college education, an activity they believe is highly suspect, and in fact, with each degree I achieved, they felt further and further separated and distant from me. One tells obvious lies, staggering ones, and blames it on her second cousin, me. Most of the others understand that I am her scapegoat, but because she is highly self-defensive and gets so vocally loud and angry, they evade her wrath by tip-toeing around her. When we all get together, it is a melange of weird, strange, funny, goofy, interesting, charming, frustrating, yadda, yadda, yadda. Long ago, I took an emotional step back from all of them, and I tend not to get too swept up into the drama, no matter what it is or how high it rises. I enjoy my family--I love every one of them, and I know they all love me, although they think I'm a bit weird "with all that education." In fact, they often say that I have "school" sense, which is ok, but according to them, I don't have one iota of the "common sense," with which they claim to be quite gifted. But whatever they say, whatever they do, they are all just what they are--no more; no less--so I listen to all of them, stay involved in their lives, and love each and every one of them, as well as their drama which seems to define who and what they are, and they are collectively, above all else, my family.

I feel somewhat the same way about Bravo11 (a.k.a., 11avarB), randalln, Sonny1, et al. I enjoy reading what they write, get caught up a little bit at times in the drama, generally take none of them totally seriously, but wouldn't have missed a single one of them for the world. They add to my days, and my excitement about the dinar would have long ago abated and then fizzled without them. Maybe others aren't like me. Most of my family would tell you that most of them are not like me either. But I have never had enough faith in dinar as an investment that my belief would have been self-sustaining. I needed the spurts of excitement these guys bring to the site. I need that as much as I need Adam's sage words to temper my beliefs, and to keep them level and real.

I need Smee's harsh words to remind me that not all people feel gentle and kind toward others at all times. She is a realist, extraordinairé. I need Carrillo for her kind voice of reason, her level-headed goodness. I am a dreamer, so I need the other dreamers, but I also need the realists. I need all the regulars here for various reasons, and some days, I even need the pumpers and gurus most of all. Even though I don't believe them, I need the shot of excitement, the jagged leap of adrenalin that they create when my heart gives a sudden leap before reason reasserts itself.

I firmly believe that God gives us several families in our lifetimes, and for me, all the people here, whatever role they elect to fill, are collectively one of the better families I've been lucky enough to have in my life.

:lol: That's one way to explain the diaper :lol:

hahahaha

• Upvote 5

I say we stop this "smeering" and give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He is, after all, one of us, is he not? Of course he is. And we don't dump on our friends for one mistake or miscalculation of trust.

End Quote

Ok... You're right on... So I hope he'll come back and .......I do hope that Dinarck and Legolas are given the chance to come back posting in every section of the Forum just like we all do and not only on the LOP section ( apparently Legolas can't even post there anymore)..

IMO- I believe both of the gentlemen you mentioned situations are different than Randalln's.I don't think it has to do with opinions or interpretation of articles,but alot in how they are presented. I do understand your view,and respect your sincerity.With that said I take any info/article/opinion thats presented with a grain of salt.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

IMO- I believe both of the gentlemen you mentioned situations are different than Randalln's.I don't think it has to do with opinions or interpretation of articles,but alot in how they are presented. I do understand your view,and respect your sincerity.With that said I take any info/article/opinion thats presented with a grain of salt.

A plus from me.

:blink: I can only imagine the whiplash Randallin has experienced.............

If he was sincere and not Pumping.....

He trusted information from someone he knew, and risked his "online reputation" by sharing it with those he felt would be as excited as he was. Granted, he dove in head first into water he knew was full of "sharks"......but I can also see where he felt somewhat safe knowing that everyone on this site that own Dinar are risk takers and he was sharing in the Rumors section. We all read "rumors" because we are hungry for information and contact with others that have also "risked" to invest in Dinar. He must have known that many on DinarVets also get a comforting ego boost from bashing others. So, when the hungry "neg" sharks attacked like he was "chum", it was a doubly painful to wait longer to share his own "bank' story.

He must feel he cannot trust his own judgement...

I just pray he is reading this and realizes many of us have experienced the same "fault" of trusting and acting on impulse and he should feel no shame for sharing a rumor in the rumor section!

My prayers are with you Randallin, and I look forward to celebrating with you soon....'

• Downvote 1