Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln's info

cslewis

wow.. Thug...what are you..? CIA agent for DV...? I am scared now...what do you know about me.. ? lol

Yes, Yes he is. That is the Clown Intelligence Agency. If you will google it you will see that it was started in 1942. The most famous director was J Edgar "Bozo" the Clown.

• Upvote 3

He was drunk, just flat out drunk. You should never drive while drunk and as a respected person of this community, should also not do something like that to your DV family! So many fell for it, and we all know we only wait for the text!

Even so, we forgave him, as God forgives us, and we just live, love and learn.

• Upvote 1

I think Randy was posting in good faith of his friend. He seems like a ok guy. Sad he had to learn a lesson about how to go about spewing information like that.

I just finished a cup of tea, I'm ready! :lol:

You would be one of the guys I'd be looking out for. Hope you stay safe out there and keep us posted on real progress going Down Out there.

• Upvote 1

I agree Bama, that's why I'm asking. Would really like to know if it was a practical joke from his friend or what... :)

He got had by his friend... Probably.

Holy crap Thug......... do you know everything about everybody????? Thought we were only to have 1 "persona" heretongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Randalln is one of the very few ( or maybe the only one, I don't know) enjoying the dual ID Status.

I agree...Someone got him really excited and he wanted to share with us what he had heard. I couldn't crack his code but I have no hard feelings because it didn't pan out. :)

But he never stepped back and clarified the situation either. I honestly would have expected that of him.

All he kept saying ( hey it's nice to be totally convinced of something...) is that we didn't know .

I suspect a pride issue standing in the way.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Holy crap Thug......... do you know everything about everybody?????

Oh, oh unsure.gif ... is nothing safe from the all seeing eye's of "The Clown"!blink.gif I hope he don't know I am the one that leave's the cap off the toothpaste... no one knows that... oh wait... shoot! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3

Oh, oh unsure.gif ... is nothing safe from the all seeing eye's of "The Clown"!blink.gif I hope he don't know I am the one that leave's the cap off the toothpaste... no one knows that... oh wait... shoot! rolleyes.gif

hehehehee, that's funny!

:blink: ut oh,,,,I hope I don't start seeing clowns lerking everywhere!

• Upvote 3

With Red Bull ?

With Brown Bull.

Randalln and Bravo are both now in my mental "unreliable info" file. I'm not saying they outright lied to us, because there's no way yet that I can know this. But obviously their "contacts" are not to be trusted to steer them well.

But I find it strange that supposedly Intelligent Individuals can be had like that... I understand Friendship but....

Edited by umbertino

I suspect that Randalln believed every word because he trusted his friend. Hence the old sayings "Don't believe everything you hear." and "Don't believe it till you see it.". There are lots more and they all come from experience ... generations of experience. I think Randalln just got a little reality thrown at him and he may now feel a little foolish, or betrayed, but certainly not as easily trusting as before as can be seen by his absence. I suppose at this point enough people have ... what shall we call it ... not quite bashed ... maybe just gently smeered him, about this, in this thread actually, that he is not quite prepared to trust us either. But he should. A lot of us understand that a mistake happened somewhere or some other explanation.

I say we stop this "smeering" and give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He is, after all, one of us, is he not? Of course he is. And we don't dump on our friends for one mistake or miscalculation of trust.

"Randalln" ... and the seance begins ... "if you are within the sound of my voice (well, okay reading my words) ... give us a sign!"

:)

smee2

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I say we stop this "smeering" and give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He is, after all, one of us, is he not? Of course he is. And we don't dump on our friends for one mistake or miscalculation of trust.

End Quote

Ok... You're right on... So I hope he'll come back and .......I do hope that Dinarck and Legolas are given the chance to come back posting in every section of the Forum just like we all do and not only on the LOP section ( apparently Legolas can't even post there anymore)..

• Upvote 3

I suspect that Randalln believed every word because he trusted his friend. Hence the old sayings "Don't believe everything you hear." and "Don't believe it till you see it.". There are lots more and they all come from experience ... generations of experience. I think Randalln just got a little reality thrown at him and he may now feel a little foolish, or betrayed, but certainly not as easily trusting as before as can be seen by his absence. I suppose at this point enough people have ... what shall we call it ... not quite bashed ... maybe just gently smeered him, about this, in this thread actually, that he is not quite prepared to trust us either. But he should. A lot of us understand that a mistake happened somewhere or some other explanation.

"Randalln" ... and the seance begins ... "if you are within the sound of my voice (well, okay reading my words) ... give us a sign!"

:)

smee2

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first "mistake or miscalculation of trust". There's been a few other times that he's inspired a frenzy and then disappeared. And he's been one of us under two different names that we know of.

• Upvote 3

Randalln and Bravo are both now in my mental "unreliable info" file. I'm not saying they outright lied to us, because there's no way yet that I can know this. But obviously their "contacts" are not to be trusted to steer them well.

I would not include Bravo in the false statements. He did not say it was done just that it finally looked positive. Unless I missed something.

• Upvote 2

I'll bet you leave the toilet seat up too, don't youohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 2

I , at first, thought Randalln was a pumper, with his wild predictions and horrible grammar he fit the mold. However, when this site zeroed out our reputations, Randalln was hellbent on building his score back to 1200. Read his posts. I really think he grasps at straws and says anything to get a positive reactions. In all truthfulness, the friend of a friend, and the connected relative, entrees get old. Especially when the wild predictions are followed up by "that is all I can say" or " I can't reveal any more info but I know a lot more" teasers. This gets old real fast. Guess others here have more tolerance for good old times sake, or just more tolerance.

• Upvote 2