Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln's info

cslewis

Not trying to start anything, but with the respect many at DV feel for Randalln, did he ever say what happened with the info - his friend with the lower denoms? I know Randalln comes across (clears throat) pretty confident, but he wouldn't just create that kind of "info" for fun would he? Just looking for clarification - if there is any.

• Upvote 5

I Saw Him Reading In The Off Topics Section Last Nite Under His Other Avatar Name - ROCKSTAR. wink.gif

He's Probably Just Chillin' For Awhile.

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Holy crap Thug......... do you know everything about everybody????? Thought we were only to have 1 "persona" heretongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 4

Holy crap Thug......... do you know everything about everybody????? Thought we were only to have 1 "persona" heretongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Lol ! :lol: CNN Has Over 1,000 Posts In The Rumor Section (Its In My Profile). ;)

There Are Soooo Many Smart People On This Site - And A Lot Of Them Hang Out In The News Section ! B)

I Decided (Since I'm Not Very Smart) That Aside From Being a Self Appointed Court Jester on DV That I Would Keep An Eye on the Rumor Section.

It Seemed To Be the Unruly Orphan Section That Nobody Wanted to Adopt. :D

2 Months Ago Laimo-Blaino Came Onto the Site and I Went Thugly On Him + Kicked His Pumper A$$ ! :o

These Dinar Sites Have A Lot of Turnover of Members + He Came On Here Trollin' for New Members. <_<

Anyways, Sorry For The Long Ramble - I Just Downed My 2nd Cup of Java ! :lol:

• Upvote 13

Btw, My Opinion on Randalln Is That He Originally Heard Something From One of His Friends + That It Didn't Pan Out.

I Didn't Understand A Lot Of What He Said After That but It Certainly Was Entertaining !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol ! :lol: CNN Has Over 1,000 Posts In The Rumor Section (Its In My Profile). ;)

There Are Soooo Many Smart People On This Site - And A Lot Of Them Hang Out In The News Section ! B)

I Decided (Since I'm Not Very Smart) That Aside From Being a Self Appointed Court Jester on DV That I Would Keep An Eye on the Rumor Section.

It Seemed To Be the Unruly Orphan Section That Nobody Wanted to Adopt. :D

2 Months Ago Laimo-Blaino Came Onto the Site and I Went Thugly On Him + Kicked His Pumper A$$ ! :o

These Dinar Sites Have A Lot of Turnover of Members + He Came On Here Trollin' for New Members. <_<

Anyways, Sorry For The Long Ramble - I Just Downed My 2nd Cup of Java ! :lol:

Thanks for lookin' out for us Thug - Draino deserved to get flushed... :D

• Upvote 1

Not trying to start anything, but with the respect many at DV feel for Randalln, did he ever say what happened with the info - his friend with the lower denoms? I know Randalln comes across (clears throat) pretty confident, but he wouldn't just create that kind of "info" for fun would he? Just looking for clarification - if there is any.

I wouldn't really worry about it, there is no clarification. B)

I Saw Him Reading In The Off Topics Section Last Nite Under His Other Avatar Name - ROCKSTAR. ;)

He's Probably Just Chillin' For Awhile.

B) B) B)

ROCKSTAR. Well, the only thing I have to say is "zipper or button", right DI. B)

I do hope Randalin, not Randy, is good and resting up for the next round, which could be the final round. Everybody needs to take a nap and have a strong cup of tea, or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ROCKSTAR. Well, the only thing I have to say is "zipper or button", right DI. B)

I do hope Randalin, not Randy, is good and resting up for the next round, which could be the final round. Everybody needs to take a nap and have a strong cup of tea, or something.

I just finished a cup of tea, I'm ready! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Send an email and ask him......

• Upvote 1

That's right, Carrello :)

The Rock Star and I have our own language ;)

Even then, I'm not always sure what he's trying to say...but...it sure makes it fun along the way !! :D

• Upvote 1

I think Randalln reported just as he heard it...he was so excited and he has never struck me as a liar...I think he believed what he said.

I agree...Someone got him really excited and he wanted to share with us what he had heard. I couldn't crack his code but I have no hard feelings because it didn't pan out. :)

• Upvote 7

He Fed Exed himself in a package to the CBI so he can be the first in line for the in country RV. This is so to escape the CIA that has been on his tail. He is going by the name Muhammed Muhammed and has a turban full of IQD. It's Baghdad or bust baby !!!!!!

Or what Thug said.

• Upvote 2

I GAVE YOU A PLUS ONE ! cool.gif

• Upvote 2