Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Segment on CNBC

Anyone else watching this tonight? It's a CNBC news segment on 40 billion USD missing in Iraq. Really interesting stuff!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45553107?__source=vty|baghdadbillions|&par=vty

Anyone else watching this tonight? It's a CNBC news segment on 40 billion USD missing in Iraq. Really interesting stuff!

I am :D .....and Keep they just stated they (we) delivered 40 billion directly to the CBI & they signed off on it :o ....where the heck is it :blink::unsure::huh: & they also just confirmed that they have no internal controls :(

and just so you know ;) .......I did comment on your post on a different thread that goes hand in hand with this segment (prior to this news segment by the way), as follows:

It will be real interesting to see how the 2011 financials reads.....& I hope it doesn't take them 8 freak'n months to issue them....cause the 2010 financials weren't issued until 8/30/11 ....that's way toooo long for this type of institution....unless they don't know whattta hell is going on or cooking the books:o & by the way if you happen to read the entire financials ...that's what the independent auditors are telling us ...& trust me.....like you state...."there are always footnotes or explanations"....yeah but not like these ...again the are telling you that there are way toooo many significant unknowns as well as no internal controls.....do you really accept this from the CBI?????

• Upvote 1

Wasn't that an old story from years ago?? So now they've made a show about it, huh? Not enough going on in CSI Miami, lol...

Well...that'll serve them right trucking billions through the streets of Baghdad.....

I have a lighthearted reply to the people who thought that was a good idea...go on, Nelson...let er rip:

http://m.youtube.com/?appcache_off=1324271660&reason=1&errmsg=E-SER%3AQUOTA_EXCEEDED_ERR%3A%20DOM%20Exception%2022#/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

• Upvote 1

GOING TO WATCH IT NOW, HOPE THEY CAN FIND IT AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE, LIKE IT WAS INTENDED, BUT ISN'T THAT A SHABBY WAY OF SENDING THAT MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD THINK THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAD A BETTER WAY OF DELIEVERING BILLIONS TO A HOSTILE COUNTRY. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW!

• Upvote 1

GOING TO WATCH IT NOW, HOPE THEY CAN FIND IT AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE, LIKE IT WAS INTENDED, BUT ISN'T THAT A SHABBY WAY OF SENDING THAT MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD THINK THAT OUR GOVERNMENT HAD A BETTER WAY OF DELIEVERING BILLIONS TO A HOSTILE COUNTRY. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW!

I agree with every word you say here, buddy. By the way...as we don't get this show in Aussie...would someone let me know how it was portrayed...presented? Please.

Thanks Team!!