Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I went to Legolas profile and he wrote that he got blocked form posting.....I also noticed that I couldn't leave him a message.

Don't honestly know the reasons for it.... I know those last posts were not liked / accepted by some.. But he didn't offend anybody if I recall correctly

It would be a good thing imho if he could be enabled again to write here....His posts are usually informative, real, thought provoking ( even controversial at times, sure) but always respectful, well articulated and encourage healthy debate which is supposed to be the base of a balanced Forum. Again mho.

I do hope he'll be allowed to come back and post.

• Upvote 9

I have to agree with you. Unless there is some underlying reason we are not aware of. Debate is good, out and out attacks, not so good. Did not read anything that warrants this, but then again I don't make the rules.

Adam's site, his rules. Legola did not get banned so I am guessing he's under mod review for the time being.

pp

• Upvote 1

Legolas is not banned. He is prevented from leaving messages on people's profiles (or having messages left on his) because he was soliciting emails, which is specifically against the rules here.

He is also relegated to the Lopster section because 95% of his recent posts are of the Lopster nature.

But he is not banned. That is a false rumor.

Carry on. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I agree with you Umbertino. I have even had the pleasure of meeting him in person and discussing this investment. He definitely has a different perspective then most on this site. Personally, I have to agree with him on most of what he has found. It just makes more sense and seems like the expected outcome. That being said, this still is a privately owned site, and for whatever reason, the mods, Adam, or (Legolas just simply shut it down) has decided not to allow posts for the time being. I dont know, i suspect you will find out with this thread you started.

Like I said, this is a privately owned site, and if owner or whoever feels like he is a threat, or dont think he would post anything worthwhile to this investment, then the logical thing would be to boot him. I would like to see other people booted, especially the ones who claim all these bogus cash-in stories, or who say they have a "friend" who has cashed out, or that "its done". But, its not my site. I'm not the one who built it, or the one spending my time to make sure people are informed.

silly to ban someone to the LOP section only when a significant number of articles that come out in the news specifically refer to redenominating...everything Iraq puts out states that is what they are going to do....yet if you understand that you get banished to the lop section.....why is it that people who continue to post ridiculous rumors claiming another RV aren't banned from posting in the rumor section?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

silly to ban someone to the LOP section only when a significant number of articles that come out in the news specifically refer to redenominating...everything Iraq puts out states that is what they are going to do....yet if you understand that you get banished to the lop section.....why is it that people who continue to post ridiculous rumors claiming another RV aren't banned from posting in the rumor section?

The LOP Theory is a matter of opinion. If you go on most other sites you can't post at all about LOPPing, but at least on here Adam has provided a forum for it to be discussed. LOPPING is frequently brought up in the Rumor and News Section, which is OK. But if you want to exclusively push the LOP Theory, the majority of members don't want to hear it, and that's why members who INSIST on pushing this theory are confined to the LOP Section. Rumors are RUMORS and they are allowed to be posted here so others can comment on them to either confirm what is being said or dispute it. I don't see that opportunity to do that on other Dinar Sites.

-

Legolas is very negative about this investment,I wont miss reading his save everybody blah blah.

Yet you follow him around and post on all his threads..........Hmmmm, if you disliked his posts, why would you read/respond????

The LOP Theory is a matter of opinion. If you go on most other sites you can't post at all about LOPPing, but at least on here Adam has provided a forum for it to be discussed. LOPPING is frequently brought up in the Rumor and News Section, which is OK. But if you want to exclusively push the LOP Theory, the majority of members don't want to hear it, and that's why members who INSIST on pushing this theory are confined to the LOP Section. Rumors are RUMORS and they are allowed to be posted here so others can comment on them to either confirm what is being said or dispute it. I don't see that opportunity to do that on other Dinar Sites.

-

Makes sense..... I can agree with that.