Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor some of what another thinks...

jenisamom

Well this is just my opinion, but it sounds like whoever wrote the email, has done 0 research on the dinar.

I see how it would be a risk for 2 reasons...

#1 - The value drops

#2 - You can't exchange it back for US currency

Being on the board, we all know that there are plently of places in the United States to exhance it back for US currency. The exchange rate has been stable for over a year now, and now that oil contracts are in place I do not see it dropping.

It comes down to this... If it RVs ( even at a low rate) I come out on top. If it doesn't, oh well, the possibilty of it is enought for me to throw a couple hundred dollars at it. I'll live with out my couple hundred dollars...

I tell some of my friends to put a little money in to the currency ( when I know they wont), and they say " yea, I may" . When the time comes and it does RV, would you have rather be the person that thought about getting some and never did, or the guy that said " what the heck, what if..."

I know who I'd rather be :)

Zimbabwe is nothing like Iraq. All you would need to do is look up Zimbabwe on wikipedia or another site and see for yourself. The place is in shambles and is even more corrupt than you could ever imagine Iraq to be. They have nothing to offer the world aside form platinum. If people are so doubtful in the dinar, then why waste your time with it? Most have faith and are here because of high hopes. If you don't believe then get out. Sell your dinar and be done with the whole ordeal. I see good things happening and an internationally recognized currency for Iraq.

This is “some” of an email I was forwarded from a friend….

<<>>

AGAIN: this is some of an email I was forwarded, don’t hate the messenger

Thanks for sharing Jenisamom. Don't let the bashers discourage you. The point of your post was obviously to make people aware of legitimate concerns IN GENERAL pertaining to currency exchange when there may not be a market for it, not whether or not you prove that the writer was on the board of anything in Zimbabwe. I get discouraged by the hypocracy of people who call for the banning of "Loppers" and then proceed to completely bash someone just for sharing an e-mail.

People, if you don't like what it says, you can simply ignore it. You don't have to attack the person who was nice enough to share it with us.

FP

Don't count on a golden egg right out of the gate .... be happy with an egg that isn't broke and hatches!

Long term economic and political stability ... and of course a trememdous increase in oi production and revenues (which won't be possible without stability) will lead the dinar to the lofty levels we all hope for, but that won't happen for years.

I do think it will rv before the end of 2010, but at a rate well under $1.00, which will be good enough for me.

It is good to have statements like that from others..It brings you back down to reality..i know nobody wants to hear news like that,But you have other people keeping your eyes wide open and not be so hypnotized by all the pumpers out there..We all must think for our selves and keep hoping,But we also need to be on our guard,So that others will not be able to take advantage of us..Keep the dream "ALIVE" and pray...

This is “some” of an email I was forwarded from a friend….

First,if things seem too good to be true, they usually are. I think that is the case with the Iraqi dinar opportunity in his email.

Two very large risks come to mind for someone who would buy Iraqi dinars. First, an investor might be able to purchase some of the currency now for next to nothing. In theory, the value of the Iraqi dinar could go up, but even if it does, the investor needs a market where they can sell the dinars to someone else who is willing to exchange his U.S. dollars for your Iraqi dinars. In countries like Iraq, the government usually imposes what are called exchange controls, which basically prohibit someone who holds local currency from selling those notes for foreign currency (say, U.S. dollars) unless the Government gives explicit approval. QUOTE]

Has the person that wrote this email ever heard of FOREX during his tenure with the Standard Charter Bank of Zimbabwe????? Just asking?