Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - This Will Happen Fast After The Budget Gets Approved

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With A Fashion Dilemma. I Think I Just Lost A Buttonhole !

1-8-2012 Guru Mailman 17 SHABBIBI HAS BEEN MORE THAN GRACIOUS IN GIVING US A TIMELINE AND THE ACTUAL STEPS ALONG WITH IT. HE HAS ALSO GIVEN THE PEOPLE THE HEADS UP NEEDED. WHEN THOSE NEW DENOMS HIT THE STREETS AT 1-1, I THINK THEY WILL TAKE OFF LIKE PANCAKES, JUST NEED A VOTE TO MAKE THEM LEGAL TENDER. THIS WILL HAPPEN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AFTER THAT BUDGET GETS APPROVED, ALONG WITH WHATEVER SHABS NEEDED VOTING ON. HE IS AND ALWAYS WAS READY.

[/url]

Thug Note: Here Is A Copy Of A Post That Sonny Made In A Thread With The Related News Article In The News Section Along With The Link:

you guys know this is the best article we have ever gotten right?

shabbs must want to rv yesterday (so to speak) and there begging him to wait for the budget to get done.....

this thing is about to go booooooooooooom......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99073-finance-parliamentary-maintainraise-the-value-of-the-dinar-and-not-hurt-the-econo/#ixzz1iw8TGrUm

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

1-8-2012 Guru Mailman 17 SHABBIBI HAS BEEN MORE THAN GRACIOUS IN GIVING US A TIMELINE AND THE ACTUAL STEPS ALONG WITH IT. HE HAS ALSO GIVEN THE PEOPLE THE HEADS UP NEEDED. WHEN THOSE NEW DENOMS HIT THE STREETS AT 1-1, I THINK THEY WILL TAKE OFF LIKE PANCAKES, JUST NEED A VOTE TO MAKE THEM LEGAL TENDER. THIS WILL HAPPEN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AFTER THAT BUDGET GETS APPROVED, ALONG WITH WHATEVER SHABS NEEDED VOTING ON. HE IS AND ALWAYS WAS READY.

[/url]

Thug Note: Here Is A Copy Of A Post That Sonny Made In A Thread With The Related News Article In The News Section Along With The Link:

you guys know this is the best article we have ever gotten right?

shabbs must want to rv yesterday (so to speak) and there begging him to wait for the budget to get done.....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99073-finance-parliamentary-maintainraise-the-value-of-the-dinar-and-not-hurt-the-econo/#ixzz1iw8TGrUm

Thanks for posting, Thug. We like the RV's, the RV's that go boom :lol:

• Upvote 2

The same thing was said last year.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

I remember so CLEARLY how last year we were told, "AS SOON AS THE 2011 BUDGET IS APPROVED IT WILL RV."

It didn't RV then. . .and it has NOTHING to do with RV'ing NOW.

So LONG as we see numerous banks DUMPING all their BILLIONS of dinars at the garbage-rate of 1170 to the Central Bank, it dredges-up more and more serious questions:

#1. WHERE is the Central Bank of Iraq getting all these BILLIONS of US Dollars to pay HUNDREDS of MILLIONS DAY-after-DAY to buy back toilet-paper-value dinars?

#2. If the dinars are supposed to revalue a THOUSAND TIMES their current toilet paper value. . .WHY are these 20+ banks RUSHING to DUMP them for 1170?

#2. HOW MANY TRILLIONS of dinars ARE THERE TRULY OUT THERE- - -REALLY???

Today's auctions ALONE represent 22 banks selling toilet-paper dinars at 1170 dinars per EACH dollar for a total TODAY ALONE of $198-MILLION, 800-THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! That is almost 300-BILLION, dinars in ONE DAY!!

They have been DOING this day-after-day-after-day, Sunday through Thursday (except for holidays) for MONTHS!

WHERE did they get this much in US Dollars (Oh yes. . .THAT's right! They LOST several BILLIONS in CASH we gave them, didn't they? Nobody could remember whatever happened to all that US CASH. Then they mysteriously "FOUND" them later. I remember now!). But at the rate purchased back by the CBI, as posted on their official site, they have bought-back more than 6-TRILLION dinars since January of 2011. . .and THEY'RE STILL AT IT!!

There is something STINKY and even ROTTING going on here, guys! And Shabibi's hands are neither CLEAN, nor being honest with us - either NATIONALLY with our country, nor INDIVIDUALLY with any of US, as private investors.

SOMETHING STINKS and it is about time we started looking under Iraqi rocks - -and MAYBE even some rocks over here! It's time we all start asking some very pointed and serious questions and STOP just swallowing all the garbage being thrown at us.

Today's auctions are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------

Announcement No. (2052)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 22. Auction price selling dinar / US$1170 Auction price buying dinar / US$-----Amount sold at auction price (US$)198,851,000. Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----Total offers for buying (US$)198,851,000. Total offers for selling (US$)-----Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

To be honest I think something will happen but not what every one is saying. When someone says something that makes sense, but does not go with the flow they are ripped apart. Heres how I see it by how i read things. They say it will be 1 to 1 with the us dollar, the highest us bill in circulation right know is 100, the highest IQD is 25,000. Do I think the 1 dinar will be worth 4 dollars? yes, but only after the 25,000 not becomes 25, which makes that 25,000 note worth 100 usd. 1 to 1. Which every one who holds a good amount will still make a good profit, just not millions and millions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

#1 Oil, 13 dinars per transaction, Tarriff's,Banking Intrest. #2 That what they do #3 Looking for Article that had some numbers in it, i'll look some more. But they have been Sucking in alot lately.

To be honest I think something will happen but not what every one is saying. When someone says something that makes sense, but does not go with the flow they are ripped apart. Heres how I see it by how i read things. They say it will be 1 to 1 with the us dollar, the highest us bill in circulation right know is 100, the highest IQD is 25,000. Do I think the 1 dinar will be worth 4 dollars? yes, but only after the 25,000 not becomes 25, which makes that 25,000 note worth 100 usd. 1 to 1. Which every one who holds a good amount will still make a good profit, just not millions and millions.

Welcome Check out Adam's page, very informative

• Upvote 1

The things that are different about this budget is that it's the highest ever and for some reason the IMF had to approve it. If I remeber correctly the 2010 and 2011 budget were almost passed simultaneously. It took them forever to approve the 2010 budget. Now that is probably why they are finding a surplus of 44T IQD surpluss from previous budgets.

• Upvote 2

Just be sure your not too close to the blast radius Thug... we think your funny as hey ull but we sure don't want clown parts flying all over the place! emot-shakehead.gif We want you in one piece for the RV party! feature_party.gif

Thanks for the post!wink.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting, Thug. We like the RV's, the RV's that go boom :lol:

Big Mack Just Said On Another Thread That He's Quit Posting at 1,999 Posts + Will Post #2,000 When It RV's !

I Hope That We Hear From U Soon Big Mack !!! ;)

B) B) B)

Far more l;ikely than a 25,000 dinar note becoming 25k USD :lol:

More "HO-HUM," ad infinitum. This is at LEAST the 3rd year we are now being told "AFTER THE NEW BUDGET."

I prefer to go back to December 30th.

Then it was, "IT's HAPPENED!!" "IT's HERE. . . .IT's HERE"

SO much better than a simple and casual, "AFTER THE NEW BUDGET IS APPROVED."

How about, "AFTER RAMADAN!!"

There's one we haven't heard in MONTHS! Let's recycle THAT one!

• Upvote 1

More "HO-HUM," ad infinitum. This is at LEAST the 3rd year we are now being told "AFTER THE NEW BUDGET."

I prefer to go back to December 30th.

Then it was, "IT's HAPPENED!!" "IT's HERE. . . .IT's HERE"

SO much better than a simple and casual, "AFTER THE NEW BUDGET IS APPROVED."

How about, "AFTER RAMADAN!!"

There's one we haven't heard in MONTHS! Let's recycle THAT one!

Oh, trust me bruh, the finger is on the "after ramadan" button as we speak.....just hold tight... :lol:

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 1

If theres no rv after the budget and the hcl, i think it tells us there is no mega rv plan. jmo. if they were going to rv, it should happen soon. otherwise, i see end of 2012 redenomination.

I still thought though that they had to RV before chapter 7 is released. Am I wrong about this...???

This is not speculation on my part, I have read it several times in other postes.