Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TO ALL YOU FOOTBALL FANS...

56chvy

GOOD EVENING FANS!!!

Well, as opposed to a good many people's expectations, looks like "Timmy" showed us all what he was made of today. :twothumbs:

He played against an admittedly beat-up Steelers' team, but, none-the-less, performed several 'miracles' to take his questionably talented group to the next level, including ONE INCREDIBLE 5 SECOND OVERTIME TOUCHDOWN PASS!!! :tiphat:

For all of you that gave him NO chance to succeed, and cast disparaging remarks on his quarterback skills, I hope you had the opportunity to watch one of the best played games of the season...if not THE best. There's no doubt that John Elway has had a change of heart! B)

I don't watch a lot of NFL, but, I for one, couldn't be happier that a quality player will get some media attention, instead of the usual discouraging news that we hear about many of our other

'World Class Athletes'. <_<

So, CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. Tebow! You just keep on Tebowing whenever you feel like it... :bow::bow::bow:

But, you're gonna' need everything you've got, and then some, to get past Brady and the Pats. :eek:

But, hey that's what they said about you and Pittsburgh, right? :woot:

(All of you Tebow nay-sayers, please feel free to add your comments and observations...just as the 1st Amendment guarantees you...)

GORV!!! B)

AND, THIS WEEK WOULD BE JUST RIGHT!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

As much as i do enjoy the ride that Mr. Tebow is on, this is what the NFL wants. I watched the game and saw numerous questionable calls go the way of Denver. This happened numerous times throughout the game. The NFL wanted a Brady Tebow matchup. They have made that perfectly clear by the calls made in this game. I am not a fan of either team, but i am going to be tuning in to see who gets the calls against the NFLs number one son Brady. I really feel sorry for the fans of Denver. The team is now but between a rock and a hard spot. Good Luck Denver. You will need it.

Edited by leggman24
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

56chvy......sorry, but he is NOT a quality football player. He may be a good person, nice guy, ect.....but quality football player, not today :P

And that is not to say that he won't eventually be a quality football player some day, just not now. By your own addmission, you don't watch much NFL...well I do and I can say Tebow has just average (at best) talent as a QB in the NFL. He runs well, but you don't pay an NFL QB 10- 20 million dollars to run the ball....you pay him to run the offense and pass. Tebow is not very good at picking out his second, third or fourth receivers. He misses wide open receivers when he's under minimal pressure. And he doesn't even see some of his wide open receivers because he is scrambling. If he keeps running the option, he will get hurt...this is not college where he is the only stud on the field, all the guys on defense in the NFL are studs too and he will get his clock cleaned to the point of injury if he keeps running the ball. This is not college, there isn't 100 players suited up on the side line ready to play....the NFL is a business that pays the QB big bucks and you don't do anything for the business or your team sitting on the bench injured, just ask Indianapolis, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Houston, Oakland and Philadelphia to name but a few.

This isn't college and he has got to that into his head or he'll just be another McNabb, Vick, Cunningham or Douglas to name a few. Very good college QB's that just could not sustain a decent career and win the big game in the NFL because they could not make the transition into a play caller and passer that the big leagues require. All these guys were great atheletes, just not great NFL QB's....some were good, but not great! B)

• Upvote 1