Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASHIN BANK STORY – Post By Wayno1 01/08/2012

trooper

Please be gentle.... Just for Humor

CASHIN BANK STORY – Post By Wayno1 PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 01/08/2012

January 8th, 2012 05:24 pm ·

_Guys and Gals no need to worry!! Right from the horses mouth, one of our own bsp members has a cahin story, took this off of ~nk’s post.

No worries now guy’s its gotta be true, forget those silly 1:1 stories

11:47 AM [itsallgood] I just ran into my chiropractor (whom I got involved in Dinar) at the grocery store and he was telling me that one of his patients, (who’s in a group several very wealthy people altogether own billions in dinar) got a call from WF Bank and told them they could cash in.

The bank is located about 40 miles from them, so WF sent 2 armored cars and 4 support vehicles to pick these guys up and cash them in at $7.00!

They cashed in a bunch but not all.

11:48 AM [itsallgood] The banker told them it will probably come out higher than $7.00! The money is sitting in their accts but they can’t touch it until it RV’s which the banker said would take place by Weds!!

I almost died when I read this cause I forgot to read the first sentence. LOL.

I know that you have to read the fine prints and all of contract, but somehow I have skipped the first line.

I was about to do a seach cause we have read the same things a couple of times in the past.

Just the names were changed to protect the reputation of the innocent

After all the trouble some of us have gone to trying to educate the apparently uneducatable that when it happens, no matter the rate, there will not be any need for armoured cars or support vehicles. It will be non-paper transfers with perhaps a briefcase half full of currency, but certainly not a truck.

People never learn. It is getting to the point where it isn't funny any longer either. It is truely sad that some people believe not only the rate, but the need for security and an arnoured car. If the smell of b/s wasn't so darn strong I might be laughing.

smee2

Thanks Trooper for the inside scoop. It supports what my friend in Baghdad just told me; The Dinar is being exchanged one for one on the street from little unlicensed kiosks. He said he exhanged $10 for 10 IQD just to see if the guy was legit and he was! He went to another kiosk and exchanged $100 for 100 IQD! He's really beside himself at the moment and is having extra money wired to his account so he can buy about 10 grand worth (USD) for 10,000 IQD.

Man, I guess it pays to be in the right spot at the right time.

GH B)

Now THIS is funny!!!

hahahaha

:) :) :)

smee2

Ive never actually been to one of the sites where this type of bs occurs hourly.. But this one's a doozy. That said, if the 'sucker rate' were to be $7 I would promptly ask one of the banks ill be using to send me my complimentary jet pack PLUS the armored cars. I would insist on fireworks too. The armored convoy is just for show anyway. Im sure I can dream up some other things too lol

After all the trouble some of us have gone to trying to educate the apparently uneducatable that when it happens, no matter the rate, there will not be any need for armoured cars or support vehicles. It will be non-paper transfers with perhaps a briefcase half full of currency, but certainly not a truck.

People never learn. It is getting to the point where it isn't funny any longer either. It is truely sad that some people believe not only the rate, but the need for security and an arnoured car. If the smell of b/s wasn't so darn strong I might be laughing.

smee2

Now THIS is funny!!!

hahahaha

:) :) :)

smee2

Smee - glad you caught it, although it should have read, ' ...so he can buy 10,000 IQD for $10,000.00'.

Hey, it's one for one isn't it, and sure I'm the Iraqis would love that deal. :rolleyes:

GH

so are we catchin a flight to Baghdad tomorrow????????????? :huh:

I can't text right now, I've got my Iphone on airplane mode enroute to Dubai. ;)

Guys, this story is True! I am one of those holders of billions of dollars in dinar. He was wrong, its actually $17.38 pegged to the GBP. You gotta believe me. Don't believe Shabibi, IMF, Maliki or any of this DV guys. They are crazy with their outrageous 1:1 speculations. Btw, this is Guru OkiePurpleTiger.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yea I cashed in at that same WF bank a few day ago. BA drove me there in a black van with a red stripe. Murdoch was flying a helicopter overhead for air support. Face was staking out the bank from the inside to make sure it was safe and Hannibal was in disguise as a homeless man on the street to ensure an easy entry.

• Upvote 6

Guys, this story is True! I am one of those holders of billions of dollars in dinar. He was wrong, its actually $17.38 pegged to the GBP. You gotta believe me. Don't believe Shabibi, IMF, Maliki or any of this DV guys. They are crazy with their outrageous 1:1 speculations. Btw, this is Guru OkiePurpleTiger.

***///

:P:D:lmao::lol:

Yea I cashed in at that same WF bank a few day ago. BA drove me there in a black van with a red stripe. Murdoch was flying a helicopter overhead for air support. Face was staking out the bank from the inside to make sure it was safe and Hannibal was in disguise as a homeless man on the street to ensure an easy entry.

***///

:woot::lmao::P:lol:

_Guys and Gals no need to worry!! Right from the horses mouth, one of our own bsp members has a cahin story, took this off of ~nk’s post.

11:47 AM [itsallgood] I just ran into my chiropractor (whom I got involved in Dinar) at the grocery store and he was telling me that one of his patients, (who’s in a group several very wealthy people altogether own billions in dinar) got a call from WF Bank and told them they could cash in.

The bank is located about 40 miles from them, so WF sent 2 armored cars and 4 support vehicles to pick these guys up and cash them in at $7.00!

11:48 AM [itsallgood] The banker told them it will probably come out higher than $7.00! The money is sitting in their accts but they can’t touch it until it RV’s which the banker said would take place by Weds!!

NUDGE, NUDGE: Time To Wake Up!!! Thanks for the post I needed a laugh :lol: +1 for U

• Upvote 1

wow, there are some really sick people out there that make up this garbage and all for what? so they can make a few bucks themselves? just because they like to be the center of attention? i really hope the fbi fraud division starts looking into all these pumpers and scammers and bring them down, or at least shut them up.

Ok.. Only that for the special occasion they changed the bank name from WF into WTF Bank.

• Upvote 1