Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Gurus 010812

djgabrielie

I decided to start keeping a copy of these (guess I'm bored) and have them back to December 31st if anyone wants a copy.

Just is incredible to me that a person can attempt to maintain a approach to this investment in this way for so long.

I always run it through a spellchecker because I can't stand illiteracy nor laziness. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy.

* Dinar Guru(s) Updates for 1/8/12

January 8th, 2012 03:10 pm

1-8-2012 Guru Lojak based on a contact we had with a very high level person in the know (with impeccable credentials) we are in the moment… we are just waiting on the loading of the currencies…I have never been a rate and date guy, but I feel great about where we are.

1-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes What a Great Day to be alive and in this investment!!! There is nothing to be Down about or disappointed!!!! Trust me you are in a great place!!! I know we are all ready to cash out right now but the process is still trying to complete its course…I have been getting phone calls through the night and I’m very encouraged that we are just about there!!

1-8-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 Best I heard was a high rate – then settling to above KWD…Not sure how long will stay high!

1-8-2012 Guru Blaino Revaluation target sighted locked in and we are ready to fire at that FAT Piñata! I am more and more convinced that there will be NO ANNOUNCEMENT, per say…rather some vigilant person (one of THOUSANDS) will recognize that the IQD is trading and I think that’s how the news will come…we are in a time frame measureable easily in days or even hours.

1-8-2012 Guru Doc We see it as no surprise that the RV did not occur this week…there are certain items that need to be in place to support the RV. It was stated in an interview earlier this week with Ministry of Finance persons that the RV would NOT happen until Parliament passed certain laws. We believe this to be…currency law. The CBI has full control of exchange rates but Parliament must approve items such as the restructuring of debt, the issuance of government debt and new currency. This we believe is one of the keys to what Shabibi has been waiting. Unfortunately we can find no indication as to when this will be addressed by Parliament. We believe it will be soon since it should be priority to Iraq moving forward. However, we caution all to remember the wheels have turned slowly in the past and this easily could take several more weeks. We report, you decide.

1-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf we still are waiting for the final numbers to match in and get locked down, it has been taking up more time than usual right now…I think it’s like going into 40 hours, but we are almost done…everything is still on track.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I really could care less about the chopped up rumor / rumtel info - but was most impressed that you did the spell check -- I realize that typos are to be expected but it really does get under my skin when folks (adults who have been to school and could do better) mis use "than" for then -- "there" for their --or they're -- your for you're - and on and on and on it goes --

I do not want to judge or even be the least bit cruel -- it does not really matter in the big picture but it would be really nice if folks would not be so lazy and disrespectful of our language -- I would not want to hurt / offend anyone and discourage them from sharing because of the grammar -- Just wish those that could do better "would" - Thank you for your efforts --

I decided to start keeping a copy of these (guess I'm bored) and have them back to December 31st if anyone wants a copy.

Just is incredible to me that a person can attempt to maintain a approach to this investment in this way for so long.

I always run it through a spellchecker because I can't stand illiteracy nor laziness. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy.

1-8-2012 Guru Lojak based on a contact we had with a very high level person in the know (with impeccable credentials) we are in the moment… we are just waiting on the loading of the currencies…I have never been a rate and date guy, but I feel great about where we are.

1-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes What a Great Day to be alive and in this investment!!! There is nothing to be Down about or disappointed!!!! Trust me you are in a great place!!! I know we are all ready to cash out right now but the process is still trying to complete its course…I have been getting phone calls through the night and I’m very encouraged that we are just about there!!

1-8-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 Best I heard was a high rate – then settling to above KWD…Not sure how long will stay high!

1-8-2012 Guru Blaino Revaluation target sighted locked in and we are ready to fire at that FAT Piñata! I am more and more convinced that there will be NO ANNOUNCEMENT, per say…rather some vigilant person (one of THOUSANDS) will recognize that the IQD is trading and I think that’s how the news will come…we are in a time frame measureable easily in days or even hours.

1-8-2012 Guru Doc We see it as no surprise that the RV did not occur this week…there are certain items that need to be in place to support the RV. It was stated in an interview earlier this week with Ministry of Finance persons that the RV would NOT happen until Parliament passed certain laws. We believe this to be…currency law. The CBI has full control of exchange rates but Parliament must approve items such as the restructuring of debt, the issuance of government debt and new currency. This we believe is one of the keys to what Shabibi has been waiting. Unfortunately we can find no indication as to when this will be addressed by Parliament. We believe it will be soon since it should be priority to Iraq moving forward. However, we caution all to remember the wheels have turned slowly in the past and this easily could take several more weeks. We report, you decide.

1-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf we still are waiting for the final numbers to match in and get locked down, it has been taking up more time than usual right now…I think it’s like going into 40 hours, but we are almost done…everything is still on track.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

surely you are joking about being bored...with all of just around the corner excitement for 8 years...its hard to be bored for me at least...insanity is more to my liking...but you did good, those guys have a time frame deficiency...not sure what the cure is...

and for you folks that are politically correct on punkuation and spelin...I apologize cause my cat has a tendecy to walk across my keyboard when I am typing and causes eeeerors some time (see what I mean...she has a warped sense of humor)

scat you feline troublemaker!!!!

• Upvote 4

I also try to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar but we are human (the most common excuse) and can make mistakes.

As for the guru's and their predictions, notice that some of them say "a person in a high position who can't be named told me" or "I have a contact who says" or a "friend of a friend of mine in Iraq said". They provide info with no backing with facts or anything that may look like a fact. I have to guess they like making predictions and one of these days, one of them will be right and we won't hear the end of it!! i sure wish it is soon!

• Upvote 1

To all of you that like to make fun of peoples ability to spell, just remember NOT everybody is fortunate enough to have been able to go to college or get a good education, in my case I moved to this country when I was fifteen, so I went straight to 8 grade not knowing a word of english, went to high school still trying to learn the language and the subjects, and because of family problems had to drop out after 3 years, I've been working hard ever since, I put 2 kids through college and I'm very proud to live in this country, so before making fun of peoples spelling or calling people lazy remember NOT everybody is coputer savvy either, I love this country and this site, so lets not discriminate against the less fortunate, thanks.

• Upvote 10

To all of you that like to make fun of peoples ability to spell, just remember NOT everybody is fortunate enough to have been able to go to college or get a good education, in my case I moved to this country when I was fifteen, so I went straight to 8 grade not knowing a word of english, went to high school still trying to learn the language and the subjects, and because of family problems had to drop out after 3 years, I've been working hard ever since, I put 2 kids through college and I'm very proud to live in this country, so before making fun of peoples spelling or calling people lazy remember NOT everybody is coputer savvy either, I love this country and this site, so lets not discriminate against the less fortunate, thanks.

My son just informed me yesterday that in Columbus they have removed cursive writing from the curriculum in public schools. His best guess was because no one will have to write anymore. (except for a signature) Just speak or type and it will spell check it for you automatically.

Further, my comments were not directed at anyone other than were typing posts on these forums. TYVM

• Upvote 1

Board people are only board because they choose to be board. wink.gif Bless you, and ALL you do. OR not do?blink.gif Just kidding, I'm working on a comedy, I'm in a silly mood. smile.gif

Can't wait to see it. We could sure use a good comedy right now.

Never let it be said that "I didn't do the least I could do." Hawkeye Pierce - M.A.S.H.

:D

My son just informed me yesterday that in Columbus they have removed cursive writing from the curriculum in public schools. His best guess was because no one will have to write anymore. (except for a signature) Just speak or type and it will spell check it for you automatically.

Further, my comments were not directed at anyone other than were typing posts on these forums. TYVM

It's a shame the way schools have changed for the worst, djgabrielie I took the opportunity of this post to make people aware that some people are afraid to post because of the way they're picked on because of their lack of education, I know you're not making fun of anyone specific but in general, I've noticed many times where spelling was made fun of, just the other day with Randalln, I'm not upset with anybody, I just wish that

people didn't make such a big deal about how others spell, I have a friend that wanted to join this site but backed off after he saw comments made about someones spelling, thanks djgabrielie for replying.

• Upvote 2

Well perhaps bored with the same stuff. This week is going to be very exciting and I too am having broken sleep nights. I actually have a busy day and with all the unseasonable weather we are having I am getting a leg up on some past projects.

I have one of those types of cats. Usually sits in front of the monitor and I can't see what I type.

:lol:

It's a shame the way schools have changed for the worst, djgabrielie I took the opportunity of this post to make people aware that some people are afraid to post because of the way they're picked on because of their lack of education, I know you're not making fun of anyone specific but in general, I've noticed many times where spelling was made fun of, just the other day with Randalln, I'm not upset with anybody, I just wish that

people didn't make such a big deal about how others spell, I have a friend that wanted to join this site but backed off after he saw comments made about someones spelling, thanks djgabrielie for replying.

Yes and thank you Tony. People on this site need to perhaps understand what the little red squiggly line under a word means and if the put the cursor on the word and right mouse click it will show you the correct spelling. :o My son has been afforded a college education and is finishing up with a Computer Science Major. I personally have been involved with the first computers. (old engineer) I should have been a doctor as my handwriting has gone to almost illegible. Printing on the other hand because of drafting and engineering is my preferred method. My daughter on the other hand has the most beautiful handwriting I have seen since my grandparents time. I guess as time goes on in technology with kids and electronics, cursive handwriting will be replaced by a keyboard and become a lost art.

• Upvote 2

Anyway, enjoy.

I read all of these today also, and would like to propose that based on grammer, spelling and phrasing, that is used over and over in these posts, I believe that the same person or a couple of people write most of them. Terms like "Locked down" or "Locked in" or "waiting for the numbers to drop" are used by supposed different authors. How can this be? Then today two "different Gurus" used "impecible" to describe their sources. If they are different authors would they use the same term? No two people think or write alike. It is just an observation . What do you think?

I agree.

Most of the chats for M E D and M A I L M A N always say NOONE for No One consistently. You are right about the others as well. I can understand it is hard to put in correct punctuation for words like dont cant and such. With my big hands on say an I-Pod or Blackberry it is much easier to cypher it. Like LMAO... :lol:

I really could care less about the chopped up rumor / rumtel info - but was most impressed that you did the spell check -- I realize that typos are to be expected but it really does get under my skin when folks (adults who have been to school and could do better) mis use "than" for then -- "there" for their --or they're -- your for you're - and on and on and on it goes --

I do not want to judge or even be the least bit cruel -- it does not really matter in the big picture but it would be really nice if folks would not be so lazy and disrespectful of our language -- I would not want to hurt / offend anyone and discourage them from sharing because of the grammar -- Just wish those that could do better "would" - Thank you for your efforts --

THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET FINSIHED 2ND GRADE SHOULD NOT BE EXPECTED TO SPELL CORRECTLY.

***///

I'm less interested in the spelling than in the content/intent/message.

(Based on the thread, we usually 'get' what folks are trying to say!)

We've got it all and THAT'S what makes it great,

ya gotcher cracka-talka, yo ebonics, jur spanglish, duh whatebers, and nonsuches and suches.

It's great!

Folkses minds jes be workin' so fast they paws kint keep up, das all!

(just ask the guy who's cat thinks his keyboard is a crosswalk!)

Lighten up & be cool! B)

Anyway, enjoy.

1-8-2012 Guru Lojak based on a contact we had with a very high level person in the know (with impeccable credentials) we are in the moment… we are just waiting on the loading of the currencies…I have never been a rate and date guy, but I feel great about where we are. (Lie, we've been pumped).

1-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes What a Great Day to be alive and in this investment!!! There is nothing to be Down about or disappointed!!!! Trust me you are in a great place!!! I know we are all ready to cash out right now but the process is still trying to complete its course…I have been getting phone calls through the night and I’m very encouraged that we are just about there!! (Lie, we've been pumped).

1-8-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 Best I heard was a high rate – then settling to above KWD…Not sure how long will stay high!(Lie, we've been pumped).

1-8-2012 Guru Blaino Revaluation target sighted locked in and we are ready to fire at that FAT Piñata! I am more and more convinced that there will be NO ANNOUNCEMENT, per say…rather some vigilant person (one of THOUSANDS) will recognize that the IQD is trading and I think that’s how the news will come…we are in a time frame measureable easily in days or even hours.(Lie, we've been pumped).

1-8-2012 Guru Doc We see it as no surprise that the RV did not occur this week…there are certain items that need to be in place to support the RV. It was stated in an interview earlier this week with Ministry of Finance persons that the RV would NOT happen until Parliament passed certain laws. We believe this to be…currency law. The CBI has full control of exchange rates but Parliament must approve items such as the restructuring of debt, the issuance of government debt and new currency. This we believe is one of the keys to what Shabibi has been waiting. Unfortunately we can find no indication as to when this will be addressed by Parliament. We believe it will be soon since it should be priority to Iraq moving forward. However, we caution all to remember the wheels have turned slowly in the past and this easily could take several more weeks. We report, you decide.(Lie, we've been pumped).

1-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf we still are waiting for the final numbers to match in and get locked down, it has been taking up more time than usual right now…I think it’s like going into 40 hours, but we are almost done…everything is still on track.(Lie, we've been pumped).

I am glad you you made it across the pond, American Tony.

Can't wait to see it. We could sure use a good comedy right now.

Never let it be said that "I didn't do the least I could do." Hawkeye Pierce - M.A.S.H.

:D

Seems like my life is a comedy. I have so many unfortunate kids and their family situations to make better, I have to laugh at things and turn these situations into comedy on paper to stay sane. This is the only way I can set an example of "POSITIVE ATTITUDE" for my students. Turn a negative thing into good or learn to laugh at our mistakes etc... So I stay "silly / goofy" most of the time. blink.giftongue.gif