Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

End Of 2012?????

NoviceInvestor

They are definetely not gonna tell us that they are gonna revalue at a certain time...I hate the term 'smoke and mirrors' but I think that is what a few of the articles that have come out recently are. We are so close now, hold on tight it's gonna get bumpy before we come to a complete stop!

• Upvote 7

They are definetely not gonna tell us that they are gonna revalue at a certain time...I hate the term 'smoke and mirrors' but I think that is what a few of the articles that have come out recently are. We are so close now, hold on tight it's gonna get bumpy before we come to a complete stop!

Agreed!!

• Upvote 3

Here is what I think...I believe they know exactly when or at least a time frame as to when it will RV. There are tons of contradicting articles and as of late almost daley articles going against each other. With that said they're not going to give us any clues. All we can do is shift thru the articles and try and put 2 and 2 together, however alot of times it adds up to 5. I honestly think one day we will wake up and its done just like that with no clues. The article I think you are talkng about says exchange but not exchange rate. In this crazy dinar world that is two different things, however related. Go RV and cheers to ya!!!

• Upvote 3

Here is what I think...I believe they know exactly when or at least a time frame as to when it will RV. There are tons of contradicting articles and as of late almost daley articles going against each other. With that said they're not going to give us any clues. All we can do is shift thru the articles and try and put 2 and 2 together, however alot of times it adds up to 5. I honestly think one day we will wake up and its done just like that with no clues. The article I think you are talkng about says exchange but not exchange rate. In this crazy dinar world that is two different things, however related. Go RV and cheers to ya!!!

ITA

• Upvote 1

It could happen tomorrow (?), the end of January, or in February, or in December. Point is no one knows until it happens. Just know that you will know by the time the gurus know (or maybe before). If someone makes a positive statement like, "I'm 100% sure that the RV will happen on Monday!" you can pretty well mark it off as not happening on Monday. Now, one Monday or Thursday or whatever the prediction it might happen. I've been saying it will happen on Thursday for six months. But that's all for fun and means nothing.

Just wait. It will happen and you will be informed for certain on this site.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we really knew who "they" are and "what" the motives behind decisions being made or not made are...it might be easier to come to an intelligent opinion about this...different people have far flung ideas as to who really holds the master link to this puzzle but in the end it is wise to follow the money...who in the end stands to profit the most and in what time frame...if "they" that hold that key are already so wealthy that time doesn't matter, then postponement is not important but if "they" are humanitarians... then time is very important.....difficult to come to intelligent opinions due to the extent of misinformation floating around that is "correct"...but the old saying "good things come to those that wait" hopefully describes all of us...just another worthless opinion.. ;) cheers and everbody have yourselves a fun filled, happy, healthy week!!!

• Upvote 2

HI..I have Just read an article that says that it will possibly revalue by the end of 2012...They dont seem to be in any rush to improv the living standards of their citizens ..I value other readers comments thankyou

What article said that?

Are you referring to the article that the "exchange" will be completed by the end of 2012?

That article says everything but what you described

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

my first post...... so excited! when i grow up i want to be a dinar guru............lol (not really) but i predict 100% positive the RV is going to happen sometime, and i am100% sure that i dont know what i am talking about either. :P that is just my prediction. LMAO sorry for the joke but it just felt like the right time.

GO RV THOUGH! :D

• Upvote 1

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to the article where the currency EXCHANGE will be completed by the end of 2012. I personally think that this eludes to the process of collecting the 3 zero denominations and the beginning of the distribution of the smaller denominations. If this is in fact what they are referring to then this means an RV must be first, which I think is the 2nd step in a three step process.

• Upvote 1

Agreed!!

Like what I've said and many smarter than me, Shabibi is not stupid. He knows that they must RV soon or bad things are coming down the road for Iraq. These camel jockeys better get their heads out of their butts before the world (US) has to take charge and do it for them. Don't think for a second we are going to walk away from a trillion dollar investment. Remember the US went to war with Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to take oil off the dollar standard in his country.

"Remember the US went to war with Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to take oil off the dollar standard in his country."

Huh?????

You don't think it was for WMD's do you? Read up on this. He was attempting to do this. Don't believe me research for yourself.

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to the article where the currency EXCHANGE will be completed by the end of 2012. I personally think that this eludes to the process of collecting the 3 zero denominations and the beginning of the distribution of the smaller denominations. If this is in fact what they are referring to then this means an RV must be first, which I think is the 2nd step in a three step process.

Mike think about this for a minute. The lowest denomination in circulation now is the 50. If they RV to 1 : 1 then the lower denoms will have to be released either before or simultaneously with the RV. Iraqi's aren't going to pay $50 for a coke until they release the lower denoms. The lower denoms have to be out in order to see a significant RV.

• Upvote 1