Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 IDQ banknotes

DetroittoAZ

Carrello I agree with you on a slow news day. Has anyone looked in their wallet as to the dates on their own US currency? Most of you will be hard pressed to find a 100 bill dated after 2006, you might find a 2008 but that I can't recall seeing any. When it comes to 50's, 20's, 10's, 5's and 1's most are in the 2009 era. Take a look see what you find.

You brought up a VERY good point! Been waiting for the new year to come around so that we could see how many people (that are still buying dinar) might have some 2011 dated bills....which would show people that the CBI is and has been continously printing dinar....if they were pulling them, there would be no need to print even more cause it would defeat the purpose....

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar.jpg

For anyone that is still buying dinar, check this link to determine the date your bills were printed.....

Anyone have 2010/2011 bills??

Keep, I just received another Fedex shipment an hour ago. The uncirculated 1000K's & 5000K's I have are 2004. My dinar in safety deposit boxes range from 2004 to 2006

Keep, I just received another Fedex shipment an hour ago. The uncirculated 1000K's & 5000K's I have are 2004. My dinar in safety deposit boxes range from 2004 to 2006

I'm going to call Dinar Banker and ask them what their most recent printed currency dates are. I just talked to Steve @ Dinar Banker and he said they dont keep up with the print dates. What he did say is that they are still printing money, mostly in lower denoms.

I bought mine 2 years ago and now that I looked, they're dated 2011. Hmmmm. . . I'm thinking buying them from DinarsRus on craigslist may not have been such a good idea! I wondered why they were all slightly different sizes.

BTW, good thinkin', Keep'em

Peace Out

So did you ever find out if you read the dates wrong or if the notes you have are fake?????

Carrello I agree with you on a slow news day. Has anyone looked in their wallet as to the dates on their own US currency? Most of you will be hard pressed to find a 100 bill dated after 2006, you might find a 2008 but that I can't recall seeing any. When it comes to 50's, 20's, 10's, 5's and 1's most are in the 2009 era. Take a look see what you find.

I don't see anything in my wallet but dust. sad.gif

• Upvote 2

You brought up a VERY good point! Been waiting for the new year to come around so that we could see how many people (that are still buying dinar) might have some 2011 dated bills....which would show people that the CBI is and has been continously printing dinar....if they were pulling them, there would be no need to print even more cause it would defeat the purpose....

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar.jpg

For anyone that is still buying dinar, check this link to determine the date your bills were printed.....

Anyone have 2010/2011 bills??

There Printing them just not distributing them.................................Great Question..........! GO RV B) B) B)

I have 25k notes, all of them have the same writing and numbers on them. I bought my Dinar from Dinar Trade in 2010. Do the serial number suppose to change from one note to the other?

text-arabic-numbers0-9.jpg

You can decipher the serial numbers by using the above graphic. I think you will notice that the numbers will change from note to note, even though some may appear to be the same.

• Upvote 1