Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haitham al-Jubouri calls the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate

yota691

yota, Great Post! Let's just hope it happens and the rate change is significant. :D

Little off topic but i got a friend that heavy in this, we was talking an he thinks like okie :lol: I say being realistic that it could come in at a dollar, he states that a sucker rate. I'm thinking to myself i'll take that. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Haitham al-Jubouri calls the central bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate

08/01/2012

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / p. X ... A member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Haitham Jubouri that the Iraqi currency Recent big fluctuations experienced a significant decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the economic disaster that threatens to inflict damage to all citizens and called the Central Bank to work to raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar exchange rate.

He Jubouri reporter (independent Iraqi news agency) that the central bank should take its role in this matter as the issue price of the dinar based on supply and demand and therefore must move toward maintaining the value of Iraqi dinar and U.S. dollar equivalence. He added that it is necessary Jubouri do no harm to the Iraqi dinar and the national economy as a whole. Before the adoption of the budget in 2012 of the budget to be determined properly.

He pointed out that the currency fluctuation prices bear the central bank and traders ...

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.ina-iraq.com/news/political/5901.html%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1067%26bih%3D433%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://www.ina-iraq.com/news/ektesad/8771.html&usg=ALkJrhhRq4kFgbV_wefFPqisKxHl8zhEiw

I reread this thing several time and I take the bold prit to mean 1 to 1. Any other thoughts?

• Upvote 3

Hey I'm in to total equality Yota , especially at 5am in the morning and it's to windy to go fishing. Good morning DV

Family. Good find Yota great way to start the day.

GO BRONCOS

So. Cal. Dinar

By way of the Rockies

B)B) B) B)

Go RV an the Broncos

Little off topic but i got a friend that heavy in this, we was talking an he thinks like okie :lol: I say being realistic that it could come in at a dollar, he states that a sucker rate. I'm thinking to myself i'll take that. :lol:

JMO, yota, but the value of the IQD should have to be equal to or just slightly higher than the USD, to become the currency of choice in country. Jabouri, in December felt, it might take two years or the value held at a dollar for two years. Hard to decipher the following translation. Either way, I will be patient.

December 12th, 2011 07:06 am Haitham al-Jubouri: There are indications that the Iraqi dinar is confirmed, the dollar during the next two years Baghdad – and babysit -

Most likely a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the dollar over the next two years after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said that “the trend that the Central Bank of Iraq’s retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current period, this index indicates that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the dollar” offset any dinar per one dollar.

He pointed to: that this was retained by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject them into some other Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

http://alrayy.com/37536.htm

Read more:

FYI,

Haitham al-Jubouri is Deputy Chairman of the Iraq's Foreign Relations Committee and an MP of the Coalition of State Law. He is also a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance.

Fairly important guy, if you ask me.........

The fact that he's a member of Maliki's party: priceless!

• Upvote 1

Its sad :( but I was just thinking how I have been reading news articles like this

for over a year now. Still like everyone else I do hope this gets done soon.

well it come a long way it not like bag of popcorn that you throw in the microwave an it done.