Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Should We Tithe?

carrie1456

WHY SHOULD WE TITHE?

IF YOU COULD FOR A MINUTE TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE PROFIT AND LOOK WITH ME INTO THE SPIRITUAL SIDE. THE WEALTH TRANFER IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND WHEN IT DOES. IF EVERONE WOULD PAY THEIR TITHES, CAN YOU JUST SEE HOW THE MOVE OF GOD IS WORKING IN THE CHURCH? IT TAKES MONEY TO RUN THE CHURCHES. AND WITH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT COMING IN NEW CHURCHES WILL BE BUILD. MORE SOUL WILL BE SAVED. THE HUNGRY WILL BE FEED THE HOMELESS WILL BE HOUSE. THE SICK WILL BE HEAL AND GET THE MEDICAL HELP THEY NEED.

WE JUST SEEN HOW THE WORLD REACH OUT TO HAITI. NOW WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO REACH OUT TO OUR AREAS OF THE WORLD AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT FOR GET TO GIVE BACK TO THE KINGDOM. AND THE BLESSING OH MY, ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU CAN NOT BEAT GOD GIVING. EACH OF USE WILL BE INVESTING INTO SOMETHING. NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE MONEY, YOU WAN IT TO BE BLESSeD TO. "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver" (II Corinthians 9:7).

Read the below and give unto God his due portion. Be a cheerful giver and do not rob God.

Carrie Elizabeth

CBN TEACHING SHEETS

Giving and Tithing

By CBN.com

CBN.com

Here's the deal it all belongs to God anyway all he asks is if we give him 10% and if we do then He says that the windows of heaven will open and all blessings will fall upon us. Let's face it you just can't out give God. Wanderful post thank you for establishing the reasons to give.

it will come back overflowing!!

I totally agree and have plans for most of mine to go into various ministries. I'm so glad to see other believers in this investment. Glory be to God !! I've tithed for most of my adult life. I'm 50 yrs old. I will never stop.

Great Post.

I already have dinar set aside with names of single mothers in need, friends that have lost their jobs and so on. I have also bought dinar for a widow and her family and hope to do so much more. I'm not sharing this to get feedback, praise or anything, just that I have gotten so excited about giving in this whole process. I want to bless others if I am so lucky to be blessed too. It is fun to think about handing someone who is need some dinar and say, go now....and see how their life will change. I also plan on tithing to my church and ask for it to be given to single parents (man or women) and children and whatever else is in need. Of course I will take care of myself and my son too...but I have seen the blessings that poor out from God when we think of others and remember to bless.

Just my thoughts...I hope you all are blessed!

And all God's people said - AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!! It is so refreshing to see how many people truly believe that this is the transference of wealth to God's people. This is why I know that the rate will be generous for our God is looking to us to do good works for the Kingdom - bless you for your post........

We already tithe and God has blessed us in many ways. Not always financially but we are blessed! This is a great article. A bit of information to go with it...be sure to give your tithe or gifts in dinar. That way the IRS doesn't get any. Otherwise you will loose more than you should because you will have to pay tax and tithe. I work in my church and we receive gifts of stocks for that very reason. The church sells the stock and receives the gift, the giver receives the tax deduction for the amount of the sale and NO ONE pays taxes on it. Therefore, it is a double blessing.

Matt 10:16 I am sending you outlike sheep among wolves. Therefore, be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Sounds like good words to live by.