Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Finance Committee: Announces the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros from the currency

DUDE! It's no more awkward than being called gotsix. What?, are you bragging that u got only 6" :lol:

Enough! I just started by saying I look forward to hearing keeps crap and you get me into a pissing war with someone with only six!

:huh::blink::unsure: Yeah GotSix :) ...but soon it will be seven & you'll still be using your "onerighthand" :oB):P

Striker1 I agree, keepm and I go way back on this forum and he knows that I am just messing with him. ;)

I don't always agree with keepm but he is a very smart young man and use to have a open mind. :lol:

Ok...I'm good

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah come on folks.....let's smile and be happy! We are all hoping for the same. So we are in the same boat, all from different directions in life and life experience.....but we are on the RV boat, let's work together here. Interesting articles today, could go in a positive direction.

Yeah come on folks.....let's smile and be happy! We are all hoping for the same. So we are in the same boat, all from different directions in life and life experience.....but we are on the RV boat, let's work together here. Interesting articles today, could go in a positive direction.

I am just playin and smiling over the news today. I offered the hook and he bit. all I had to do is set the hook :D;):D

I suspect he is not serious either, no worries

• Upvote 1

I for one, appreciate Keeps input.

I want to hear somebody pick things apart if it can be. If nobody finds anything to pick on, then chances are that it could be feasible. It is like brainstorming all possible scenarios. It keeps me grounded in reality. I don't want to party on false information. Ya look like a fool. I want to party on the indisputable. How many times have we celebrated falsely.

This article is sounds great! ya hoo!

Anything can be debated....and i mean anything....you can always find something to pick on....thats easy....looking outside box is the challenge....willing to take a risk and not whining all the way to the bank

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Anything can be debated....and i mean anything....you can always find something to pick on....thats easy....looking outside box is the challenge....willing to take a risk and not whining all the way to the bank

hahaha! is this pick on onerighthand day.

I just don't mind hearing all sides. I am not just going to put my hands over my ears and say nanana I can;t hear you I CAN"T HEAR YOU! :lol:

Keep just brings some intelligent banter to the game.

• Upvote 2

hahaha! is this pick on onerighthand day.

I just don't mind hearing all sides. I am not just going to put my hands over my ears and say nanana I can;t hear you I CAN"T HEAR YOU! :lol:

Keep just brings some intelligent banter to the game.

Lol im not pickin on u....just showin u my side....keep is very smart....hes done his homework....but he lacks wisdom and experience....definitely great at arguing his agenda....only thing is he used to call for RVs and was a pro RVer....now due to his frustration w the gurus....its left him blind in one eye! Lol

• Downvote 3

Lol im not pickin on u....just showin u my side....keep is very smart....hes done his homework....but he lacks wisdom and experience....definitely great at arguing his agenda....only thing is he used to call for RVs and was a pro RVer....now due to his frustration w the gurus....its left him blind in one eye! Lol

no worries :D

I am getting defensive I guess. sorry

• Upvote 1

I have a few questions in regards to the post. I have followed this site for some time and decided to join on lately as a member. And now seriously contemplating upgrading to a VIP membership aswell. I generally just read the comments from other members on here because some you guys seem to have a much better understanding as to what is going on than i ( not the best a deciphering what is being said and how its worded in these articles). I dont want to put my foot in my mouth by stating things that I just dont understand. i really appreciate the helpful input (good or bad) you guys share. Its definetly a roller coaster ride. But the truth is whats important. And in the case of the Dinar "Truth is definetly sometimes stranger than fiction" .Anyways I Have read this article several times over and IMO this seems to be a double edge sword. Depending on how you perceive it. I might be way off course with this but here it is.

(From article) It states that a member of the Committee Haitham Jubouri, told {Euphrates News} that “the proposed deletion of zeros from the currency of the Iraqi Atksm into three phases", the first included the identification and purchase of equipment and the necessary equipment and completed the start of this year, and it is hoped that the project is completed within the next year to present the new currency in the market and is then gradually withdraw the old.

(From article) "The CBI had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros", indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

1. So In the first paragraph it states that "the deletion of zeros from the currency of the Iraqi Atksm into three phases" and "The CBI had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros". At first glance this doesnt sound good. However, I read an article from 2009 that was posted on here today from another member. It talked about this very subject and said that the process was to bring the IQD to 1.01 to the dollar. And implementing the process would take some time. This was 2 years ago, so the value could of changed since that time. But It didnt say anything about doing this from a LOP though. Instead RV'ng the currency was the method of acheiving this. I Could be wrong, however this is the way I understood it to be. Now my question is would this possibly be what they are implying by saying this? Or have the rules changed since this was original article in 09"?

2. Second paragraph "The CBI had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros". Ok Since the CBI is said to be in control of anything RV. Could it be feasable to believe that this article was stated due to the fact that CBI is not allowing anymore Dinar to leave the country. (I have seen this being talked about by others several times lately. If this is factual or not I dont know.. As i am optimistic but also skeptical on some things. And the fact that no one is allowed to carry the dinarback into the country either (again from what I read). Could they be in a postion to say this. Because for one the Dinar that is already out of the country they actually have no control of as of now and in the hands of investors (big and small) and possibly government entites from around the world. Its not probable to believe that they (CBI) will regain this money until a RV happens. And so their just writing it off for now. So no matter who is holding the dinar right now (dealers, countries, private investors etc.) It doesnt have any additional effect because its already out of the country anyways. Also possible they could have locked the RV rate already (within country) and not releasing these numbers as of yet due to the budget and HCL not being in effect? But are comfortable releasing info relating to it? Could it be the reason that some or most of the dealers and such are running dry on their surplus of most various Dinar notes? Or am I in left field on this?

3. The global community seem have a stake in the country because of the high resources they possess. And Iraq is still a somewhat volitile situation that no one is certain on. IMO would it make some since that the IMF or various key countries/ High profle people would have more of an influence on this situation than we are made to believe they do? Such as a RV? I know the rule that Iraq has to do this on their own time. But It seems that outside individuals like (Biden, Lieberman, IMF and China etc) get invovled to help straighten the conflicting situations that arise. I understand that most of the progress thats needs to be made has to come from within. But once again IMO it seems like they get involved when its somewhat necassery. And forward progress gets made as a result of it. Pure speculation but possible?

Sorry for being so long. Just wanted to touch on this subject the best i could.

Thanks and oh yea GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

First of all...I really like this article.

Second of all...Stryker...out of mercy I gave you two +'s to try to even you out...since you did tell everyone you are on edge from not smoking! :)

Good for you! Hope you make it and everybody give Stryker a little break! :P

What your saying doesnt even make any sense.....

What does wisdom and experience has to do with this investment? This is not something that comes along year after year...this is pure speculation.....there hasent been another situation like this ever so I fail to see how any lack of wisdom and experience has to do with this.....

And to let you know, I used to be pro RV and Im still pro RV.....of course I want a RV...Im all for it. So that hasent changed at all.....its due to my investigative mind that from all the information I have read and dug into over the past years that I know see that this isent the slam dunk that I once thought it was or how its made out to be.....A LOT of what I used to take for fact, ended up being BS because of whats thrown around these forums just because it sounds great....I realized there are two sides to everything, so I take it all in as that...

So how is understanding there are actually two different paths they can take to raise the value of the dinar and to accomplish the CBIs goals having a blind eye??

• Upvote 1