Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here GURU GURU! Come ON I'M Waiting for the EXCUSES!

Wow I can't believe how quiet the rumor mill is today on the forums! I have been waiting all day to hear the new round of excuses from the self proclaimed INTEL providers. According to most of these azzes the 48 to 72 hour window has expired since Saturday. My point for writing this is to help out the newbies who don't know any better with these clowns that they don't go betting the farm on the Bull **** INTEL they supposedly have. I guess Okie and Scottie are busy flying their 7.47's over the Bermuda Triangle, Blue Bulls****** must have gotten lost in the woods, Bear is hibernating, TNT Tony's phone was disconnected, Johnny WANG went blind from starring at Bank screens for 3 months locked in the Basement of the local Mental Hospital and oh yeah the Poppy Stooges they are trying their luck on selling buckets of Steam to people(Plumbers and Pipefitter humor). Bring it Boys been waiting all day!

Edited by Bumper64
bad language!
  • Upvote 6

Wow I can't believe how quiet the rumor mill is today on the forums! I have been waiting all day to hear the new round of excuses from the self proclaimed INTEL providers. According to most of these azzes the 48 to 72 hour window has expired since Saturday. My point for writing this is to help out the newbies who don't know any better with these clowns that they don't go betting the farm on the Bull **** INTEL they supposedly have. I guess Okie and Scottie are busy flying their 7.47's over the Bermuda Triangle, Blue Bulls****** must have gotten lost in the woods, Bear is hibernating, TNT Tony's phone was disconnected, Johnny WANG went blind from starring at Bank screens for 3 months locked in the Basement of the local Mental Hospital and oh yeah the Poppy Stooges they are trying their luck on selling buckets of Steam to people(Plumbers and Pipefitter humor). Bring it Boys been waiting all day!

you're wrong about their expiration date. It actually expired 3 years ago.... and then every month, day, hour, second, etc... after that. I can't believe they're still allowed out of their cages at this point! :P