Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Phone Conversation with my Friend.

seetrader1

well one thing is evident...everybody that knows somebody are all saying the same thing...that soon seems to be right around the corner...and we wait impatiently.....7 years and 2555 sleepless nights...ain't we ready for conclusion already?

• Upvote 3

...that person had no RATE or DATE but did say that something big was in the works and there were plans for a Revaluation.

Just thought I'd share.

We are all hearing positive news from different sources...you're hearing it, 11Bravo is hearing it (and he has NEVER said that anything was happening for the longest time), I am hearing it (and I have been screaming "late 2012" since 10/14/10), Sonny heard mid-January back on December 5, 2011, and there is a lot of positive news coming out of Iraq.

Thanks for your post!

Needless to say, I am cautiously optimistic!

Dr. J

P.S. Don't respond to any negativity from anyone, let it ride. :)

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 3

And odd how the OP throws in the address of the bank in D.C; like that will give the story more viability. Whatever. I bet that I can make up a FAR better story that that and end up riddled with "+" marks to boost up my rep, but I'm not that hard up for recognition. Anyway.... Chao.

The thought crossed my mind. Nice, keen observation on your part, fnb. Cheers and chao.

***////

...uh-hu... but girls like to talk, they work across the street, similar industries, loves her son so much she'll tell seetraders friend anything she can find out regardles of any silence sanctions imposed at her job....

this could be an intel hunters dream or it could be nuthin'...

CON-spiracy by the dirty rat-pack mentioned in the post above, that trilogy of trash talkers, those purveyors of misinformation?

I'm holding out for a bug in my ear named adam...

I just re-quit my job right now after getting hired back from the first misunderstanding(1st time I quit...)!

Btw... how many degrees of separation is that info? 3... 4...?

Ah well...

***///

:lol::lmao::woot::D

...and that man was Christopher Walken!

Awesome Actor.

So many interesting stories latley. Head starting to spin.wacko.giflaugh.gif

Go RV

Let's hope that's the only body part spinning for all of us....That doesn't turn out an ending which wiill make our nuts spin.....As it has happened... Oh, just about a billion times so far.....