Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Phone Conversation with my Friend.

seetrader1

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine of about 20 years who's also invested in the dinar, I'll call him Bill.

Bill told me that a close friend of his(Rob) just surprised him today at lunch by telling him that he had been invested in the Dinar for a couple of years...needless to say they both revealed their little secret and had some good laughs.

Now here's where it gets interesting...Rob's aunt works at 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC....THE WORLD BANK.... He told her about a year ago that she should take a look at the Dinar opportunity... so she started asking people at work if they knew about it and discovered that most had heard about it and many were invested. During her little quest for information she ran into someone who works at the IMF( which is across the street from the World Bank)...that person had no RATE or DATE but did say that something big was in the works and there were plans for a Revaluation.

Just thought I'd share.

And.... BANG! You made me smile! In a good way. CONGRATS!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing that seetrader! One question, did the aunt run into that someone who works for the IMF recently and was told something big was in the works, a possible RV, or was that from a year ago when she first started asking around? Thanks for the positive info! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine of about 20 years who's also invested in the dinar, I'll call him Bill.

Bill told me that a close friend of his(Rob) just surprised him today at lunch by telling him that he had been invested in the Dinar for a couple of years...needless to say they both revealed their little secret and had some good laughs.

Now here's where it gets interesting...Rob's aunt works at 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC....THE WORLD BANK.... He told her about a year ago that she should take a look at the Dinar opportunity... so she started asking people at work if they knew about it and discovered that most had heard about it and many were invested. During her little quest for information she ran into someone who works at the IMF( which is across the street from the World Bank)...that person had no RATE or DATE but did say that something big was in the works and there were plans for a Revaluation.

Just thought I'd share.

Yo! What's up bud??? Wow....for the first time, you did not reference Saleh of the CBI about a redom! :lol: :lol:

But seriously, thanks for the information mi amigo...

AWESOME!!! I packed my bags just before Thanksgiving... I refused to take them away from the door.... I think I will pull it all out and toss it in the dryer with some Bounce sheets and repack!!! Don't wanna smell stale!!! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing that seetrader! One question, did the aunt run into someone who works for the IMF recently or was that a year ago when she first started asking around? Thanks for the positive info! smile.gif

I'm not 100% sure about that ...I'll call my friend when he gets off work and post my answer in this thread. ;)

• Upvote 2

This is my story...I just got off the phone 30 min. ago.

Cool ! Thx for Responding + Please Keep Us Posted ! ;)

PS - SteveI Is Gonna Be Pi$$ed Off At U When He Finds Out That U Have Better Contacts Then Him !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Yo! What's up bud??? Wow....for the first time, you did not reference Saleh of the CBI about a redom! :lol: :lol:

But seriously, thanks for the information mi amigo...

Hey man! :)

Maybe Iraq will be different than all the others. I hope so.

I'll admit this conversation caught me a little off guard. ;)

• Upvote 3

Seetrader1,

To see you post this gives me a great feeling. You have been somewhat skeptical in the past (not that it is bad), but I listen to what you say and sense the sincerity in your post that gives us all hope that we are not too far off from this thing popping :D . Thanks for the post! UR +1

• Upvote 3