Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Mailman - Just Keep An Eye Out For The Budget Passing

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting After Falling Off A Camel + Landing On The Hip Flask In My Back Pocket. Hey, Whats That Running Down The Back Of My Leg ? Oh No ! Pleeeze Let It Be Blood !

1-6-2012 Guru Mailman17 PARLIMENT SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH FOR ANY VOTE PLANNED, KEY WORD PLANNED, ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SAID THEY WILL ONLY VOTE ON THURSDAY THAT CAN BE ALTERED AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. WE ALREADY KNOW THE DINAR IS GETTING PRETTY THIN IN IRAQ. COINS ALONG WITH THE NEW BILLS ARE ON THE AGENDA AND NO LONGER BEING HIDDEN. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO BE DOUBTFUL AS TO WHATS GONNA COME DOWN VERY SHORTLY. THEY SHOULD BE MORE THAN ABLE TO COVER A 1-1. WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD POSITION..JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE BUDGET PASSING.

.[/url]

1-6-2012 Guru Adam Montana The IMF won't "nudge" Iraq, Iraq has to take control of their situation and make a firm commitment to maintaining the stability of their currency AND COUNTRY in order to RV...once they do that, the IMF isn't going to stop them from raising the value of their currency - they have no reason to and once they are prepared to take control, they have no reason to not RV immediately. I see that as a very near event.

1-5-2011 Guru Kaperoni I think we need to be very concerned pertaining to our investment that this govt is not stable. I am more fearful, and I don’t want to put rampant fear into everyone that has dinar, I am very fearful that something is going to happen with this govt and I think the US is concerned too. That’s why we sent a delegation over there yesterday, they called it a surprise visit, to work with them as I think they are concerned with it falling apart.

1-5-2012 Guru Med I THINK PERSONALLY THAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF DIVERTING A CIVIL WAR. I THINK THE SITUATION HAS BEEN DIFUSED. THEY ARE ADDRESSING THINGS PRETTY WELL. THEY STILL HAVE TO VOTE ON THE DRAFT. ALL WE HAD WAS THE PARLIAMENT FINANCE COMMITTEE AGREE WITH CBI THAT THEY FELT THE NEW RATE WAS NEEDED.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

1-5-2011 Guru Kaperoni I think we need to be very concerned pertaining to our investment that this govt is not stable. I am more fearful, and I don’t want to put rampant fear into everyone that has dinar, I am very fearful that something is going to happen with this govt and I think the US is concerned too. That’s why we sent a delegation over there yesterday, they called it a surprise visit, to work with them as I think they are concerned with it falling apart.

Kap is about four days behind.. After the Kurds walked out and then back in, all seems to be running well.

Better hop on the old computer and read the news before reporting your concerns IMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Question- does the CBI have the lower denoms ready for this to pop, because I am reading that with the electronic system/cards being handed out and the dollar will be used to "give change" for larger bill breakdown, its sounding like the lower ID's are a ways off from being ready.

Thanks guys. ;)

• Upvote 1

Question- does the CBI have the lower denoms ready for this to pop, because I am reading that with the electronic system/cards being handed out and the dollar will be used to "give change" for larger bill breakdown, its sounding like the lower ID's are a ways off from being ready.

Thanks guys. ;)

Adam Stated In His Chat on Wednesday That They Don't Have to Have the LD's Ready in Order to RV. B)

Here Is That Portion of the Chat ...

[Adam Montana] The CBI uses the auctions to control the currency - that's the whole story

[Adam Montana] regarding the ld (I assume you mean lower denominations)

[Adam Montana] They don't have to have them ready for the RV. Since the USD is used so much over there, they can easily substitute USD when making change on a normal purchase

[Adam Montana] any large transactions will be entered into an account in the form of digital money - the Iraqi's won't be walking into the bank with 100k dinar and walking out with a million $20 bills

[Adam Montana] I strongly believe the IQD will be pegged to the USD in some manner

[Adam Montana] so just like when you go to Belize, you can buy anything anywhere with either USD or BZD (Belize Dollar), and they give you your change in either USD or BZD.

[Adam Montana] since it's pegged to the dollar, they really have no preference

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98388-adams-official-wed-chat-1412/#ixzz1ihuB2aGN

Also There Is A New Med + Mailman Chat That Just Got Posted A Few Minutes Ago Which Speaks At Some Length About The CBI + The LD's.

Its In The Chat Section But Here's A Link To That Thread. ;)

Med (22:28:31):

WELL A MAJOR TURN OF EVENTS IN IRAQ

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98771-med-mailman-a-major-turn-of-events-in-iraq-hcl/#ixzz1ihrspiDM

B) B) B)

• Upvote 3

Thanks guys. ;)

I thought I read a little while back that the CBI did have the smaller denom. Maybe just a load of BS.

Who knows, you need rubber boots to wad through it. :D

• Upvote 1

A Shout Out to the CNN Camera Crew - BJ, Mc, or Fly - I Posted a Byte Thread in the Rumor Section Today.

The Broadcast Location Involves a Camel and It Probably Needs a Picture ! wink.gif

Feel Free to Throw the Clown Under the Bus or Camel If U Post One !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82610-come-in-and-see-the-crazy-side-of-dv-members/page__st__11940#ixzz1ijQcGjDY

The Quik Response Camera Crew is on the job.

eric_director_clown.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Clownie's Production Staff was unhurt in the accident....

camel-riding.jpg?w=640

And Thuggie's flask has been recovered...intact....

64oz-flask.jpg

The wet sensation he was feeling was the result of a Happy accidental landing in the companies new Slip-N-Slide...

Clown-Combo-Bouncer-for-web-1.gif

All's well in the dunes...whew!!!

cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Oh...Poor Thug.... :(:o

I'm handing you my 1st Aid Kit! Looks like you're gonna need it ;)

Way 2 funny. mcuman :lol:

Does Ur 1st Aid Kit Have A Cork In It ? :rolleyes:

Kudos To The CNN Camera Crew - BJ + Mcuman ! ;) Lmao ! :lol:

I Wish That I Wasn't Such An Internet Inbred + Was More Proficient at Posting Pictures ! :blink:

:D:D

Does Ur 1st Aid Kit Have A Cork In It ? :rolleyes:

Kudos To The CNN Camera Crew - BJ + Mcuman ! ;) Lmao ! :lol:

I Wish That I Wasn't Such An Internet Inbred + Was More Proficient at Posting Pictures ! :blink:

:D:D

1st Aid kit includes corks, kool-aid, jello, lil' umbrellas and all else needed! ;)

• Upvote 1