Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad (news)

1spirit1

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri not to the work of central bank intervention in order to achieve high Precautions and strengthen the Iraqi dinar in the market.

وقال الياسري في تصريح(للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء)اليوم الجمعة: من أجل الحفاظ على الدينار العراقي في السوق لابدّ من عدم التدخل بعمل البنك المركزي لزيادة احتياطاته وهذا يجعل الاقتصاد المحلي رصين أمام باقي الدول.

Yasiri said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: in order to preserve the Iraqi dinar in the market for non-interference must be the work of the Central Bank to increase reserves and this makes the local economy to the rest of discreet states.

وأضاف الياسري:إن البنك المركزي يتبع خطوات للمحافظة على توازن الدينار والدولار وذلك من خلال المزاد الموجود في البنك عن طريق بيع الدولار امام الدينار وهكذا يكون قد سيطرعلى العملية بدون تدخلات جانبية.

The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar through the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects.

ويذكر أن أوضاع الأحتياطي النقدي مرهونة بما ستسفر عنه جولات التراخيص النفطية التي من المؤمل أن ترفع واردات العراق المالية وإن سياسة البنك المركزي تعتمد على المحافظة على استقرار سعر صرف العملة./انتهى/22.ن.ص/

It is noted that the cash reserve subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports and that the financial policy of the central bank depends on maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate. / End / 22. N. R /

Translated article

Original Article

To post in the News section, you must include a link to your source.

Edited by Markinsa
added link to article - Seperated Arabic
  • Upvote 4

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri not to the work of central bank intervention in order to achieve high Precautions and strengthen the Iraqi dinar in the market.

Yasiri said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: in order to preserve the Iraqi dinar in the market for non-interference must be the work of the Central Bank to increase reserves and this makes the local economy to the rest of discreet states.

. The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar through the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects.

It is noted that the cash reserve subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports and that the financial policy of the central bank depends on maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate. / End / 22. N. R /

1spirit1 cleaned it up for you, this is a very positive post, they're doing everything they can to get it done, thanks for the post.

By the way try to post a link next time, people here like to confirm it's legit thanks again

• Upvote 2

maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate.

I am going to interpret this as a clue that the rv is forthcoming!

The wording is always left for discussing. I know the loppers will spin this another way but I choose to see the light in this article!

Quad B)

• Upvote 2

Below is a clean translation (without the Arabic).

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere

The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar through the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects. It is noted that the cash reserve subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports and that the financial policy of the central bank depends on maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate. / End / 22. N. R /

:D

• Upvote 2

This is revealing. Their cash reserves along with the HCL being passed(I think that is what they are implying), hopefully soon(they think it will), imports and the financial policies will keep the dinar stable. No it is not saying RV, but they need the HCL passed and in the Gazette soon.

This is revealing. Their cash reserves along with the HCL being passed(I think that is what they are implying), hopefully soon(they think it will), imports and the financial policies will keep the dinar stable. No it is not saying RV, but they need the HCL passed and in the Gazette soon.

Zig,

Thanks for the interpretation, i was a little lost with the same verbage your referring to. and I was under the impression that the HCL was already passed as law. Did I miss something?

Zig,

Thanks for the interpretation, i was a little lost with the same verbage your referring to. and I was under the impression that the HCL was already passed as law. Did I miss something?

Just DRAFTED, which is still great news anyway if you ask me.

Zig,

It as I recall has some finishing touched, but they have agreed to pass it. But as always unless its posted in the Gazette it is just sitting on the desk so to speak.

But for me this is important, they have as far as I know connected the HCL with CBI in such a public fashion. So imo I do think this is what we have been waiting for. I think RV has been held up by the HCL and getting the banks on line.

Also unirod read all of the articles they have out on the auctions. Have you seen so many articles as to what the auctions are for before. The beauty of what they are saying this morning, the auctions are cash, not electronic deals. They are bringing in physical dinar. Anyway that is how I read it.

• Upvote 1

It as I recall has some finishing touched, but they have agreed to pass it. But as always unless its posted in the Gazette it is just sitting on the desk so to speak.

But for me this is important, they have as far as I know connected the HCL with CBI in such a public fashion. So imo I do think this is what we have been waiting for. I think RV has been held up by the HCL and getting the banks on line.

Also unirod read all of the articles they have out on the auctions. Have you seen so many articles as to what the auctions are for before. The beauty of what they are saying this morning, the auctions are cash, not electronic deals. They are bringing in physical dinar. Anyway that is how I read it.

Zig,

I have not picked up on the physical Dinar being brought in by Banks. I missed that interpretation but now that you have highlighted that in the MANY articles. I'm inclined to agree with you. I hope that people comment on the "Per Capita Income" article posted by Yota today to keep it atop the list. It reveals criticle clues on our investment....

Texasgranny thanks for the clarification of the translation on this post. :twothumbs:

This week has kept us all our toes and for some, loss of sleep.

This week has also been strong with articles of the Dinar, that should paint a real good picture.

Iraq is on the move of making some major changes. :woot:

Texasgranny thanks for the clarification of the translation on this post. :twothumbs:

This week has kept us all our toes and for some, loss of sleep.

This week has also been strong with articles of the Dinar, that should paint a real good picture.

Iraq is on the move of making some major changes. :woot:

Let er rip tater chip!!

It is noted that the cash reserve, subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, (which will hopefully be lifted), Iraq's imports and the financial policy of the central bank, depends upon maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate.

I believe he is just saying that if the exchange rate is not stable and falls (ex. 2500 dinar to 1 dollar) then they will loose cash reserves since they have sold so many dollars for dinar.

Does anyone know how many US dollars they have left?

If they are running low on dollars then RV should be close. If they have a lot left then it would be better to keep buying dinar.

Am I off base?

Edited by Furbrain

It is noted that the cash reserve, subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, (which will hopefully be lifted), Iraq's imports and the financial policy of the central bank, depends upon maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate.

I believe he is just saying that if the exchange rate is not stable and falls (ex. 2500 dinar to 1 dollar) then they will loose cash reserves since they have sold so many dollars for dinar.

If they are running low on dollars then RV should be close. If they have a lot left then it would be better to keep buying dinar.

Am I off base?

In a nutshell if they run out of dollars they may be in a spot to keep the dinar controlled.

Am I off base?

last artical I read stated 59 BL. yesterday. they get paid USD for ther oil . i dont think tey will run out soon.

• Upvote 1