Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1:17 1.17

precious1

Ok, I know this is going to sound really strange and off the wall but since Tuesday morning I have awoke from sleeping at 1:17 am with that number in my head? in my dream? It's just the oddest thing!!

The only reason I'm kinda weirded out about this is the connection of numbers I sometimes notice.

For instance, when my mother became ill she was in room 232 in the hospital. She later died at 2:32 in the moring. I had bought her, my sister nd myself variants of the same fashion watches (kirks folly) to give aa Christmas. They all stopped running at 2:32.

Nine years later a friend was separated temporarily from spouse and went to stay with aanother friend in an apartment, I begged both friends not to do this. My friend died of a sudden stroke in apartment 232 :(

I'm hoping maybe these number could mean something on a super POSITIVE note! Maybe RV on Jan 17th? Or maybe RV at $1.17?

I hope it itn't trying to tell me my bank balance!! :o Not enough zeros for my liking!

• Upvote 13

Ok, I know this is going to sound really strange and off the wall but since Tuesday morning I have awoke from sleeping at 1:17 am with that number in my head? in my dream? It's just the oddest thing!!

The only reason I'm kinda weirded out about this is the connection of numbers I sometimes notice.

For instance, when my mother became ill she was in room 232 in the hospital. She later died at 2:32 in the moring. I had bought her, my sister nd myself variants of the same fashion watches (kirks folly) to give aa Christmas. They all stopped running at 2:32.

Nine years later a friend was separated temporarily from spouse and went to stay with aanother friend in an apartment, I begged both friends not to do this. My friend died of a sudden stroke in apartment 232 :(

I'm hoping maybe these number could mean something on a super POSITIVE note! Maybe RV on Jan 17th? Or maybe RV at $1.17?

I hope it itn't trying to tell me my bank balance!! :o Not enough zeros for my liking!

For what its worth...........and I mentioned this on another thread a few days ago...........I had a very real, lucid dream 2 weeks ago about cashing out.........the rate was $1.17 !!!

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Hmnnn........................I had the most vivid and clearest dream I ever had to a point that I thought we had an RV (before the first cup of coffee of course) the rate..........1.17 that would make me very happy. Have a great day.

Oh and BTW just made a doctors appointment........................they only date they had open was ........................yes you guessed it..................1/17.

Edited by blessedman
  • Upvote 2

Some people believe that deleting/raising/whatever the zeroes means removing the zeroes from the .00085547 (that we see often) to .85547, mistakenly thinking it will result in a $.86 exchage for every dollar. Actually, it should be: $1.00, divided by .85547, equalling $1.16895, or $1.17 !

• Upvote 3

OH MY GOODNESS, I have shuffled through all my non working watches, counted my money, poured out my coin jar, closed my eyes and pointed to my cell phone numbers, looked ancestry information for dates, times and found NOTHING! Now I'm really confused laugh.gif

Love your story though! I love weird happenings! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

OH MY GOODNESS, I have shuffled through all my non working watches, counted my money, poured out my coin jar, closed my eyes and pointed to my cell phone numbers, looked ancestry information for dates, times and found NOTHING! Now I'm really confused laugh.gif

LOL!

I myself woke up early one morning hearing "5.17"...which I don't believe for an instant, but maybe I misunderstood the cosmic voice. I've been stalked by the number 22 for years, have lottery tickets made up with 22 all over them - but never win more than $7 at a time. I can't wait for the mystical analysis after this is all said and done. No doubt there is some glaring sign pointing right at it...but we're blissfully clueless...:blink:

Some people believe that deleting/raising/whatever the zeroes means removing the zeroes from the .00085547 (that we see often) to .85547, mistakenly thinking it will result in a $.86 exchage for every dollar. Actually, it should be: $1.00, divided by .85547, equalling $1.16895, or $1.17 !

I like the way you said that... and you are right .... the math (rounded off) is 1.17$ and I'll take that in a heartbeat... :eyebrows::twothumbs::woot:

Had a dream IQD had RV'd. I was looking at the tv screen with the Wi controller and I was pointing it at the screen debating whether or not to sell my IQD to rapper "pitbull" . The screen said 0.27. I don't think the rate was 27 cents. I never play on my Wi and I don't listen to rap. Weird!

I appreciate everyone's input! Now I don't have to feel all weird by myself! LOL and Iove your thinking fnbplanet on the RV!

I'd just be thrilled for an RV by 1/17 but deliriously HAPPY if it RV's at $1.17!!! Wohoo Chopper Mike, I'll trade my 1.17 for your 4.44 anyday!!!

I appreciate y'all so much for not slamming me for my freaky friday post! Group huggzzz! :D

Edited by precious1
  • Upvote 4

Hello to All....

This is my first reply, however, I have been reading all the postings for a few months.

Ok, so I woke up this morning having this dream that I had walked into my branch Bank of America. I looked very different with a lot more employees in it and there were setting up all kinds of systems for something. I walked up to the window and asked who happened to be the branch manager what is going on? She really did'nt have a reply other then we are updating our systems. I looked at her and just could not help myself and asked her will you becashing in the Dinar? She replied we don't at this time but when it re-evaluates we will. I then asked, this system change you are doing wouldn't happen to do with the Dinar would it? She took me aside and said yes, however, we are not telling anyone about this but since I had been a long time customer I will tell you. She continued to say when it RV's which it will very soon we are setting up to handle the cash in the best way possible. I told her I need to go buy more dinar. She said do it fast! She had me complete some paperwork so I could be set up immediately to cash in as one of the 1st one's. I then asked her do you happen to know what the RV amount will be? She said we are hearing anywhere from 1 to 1 to 3 to 1. I was looking over the paperwork that I completed when it RV'd. There were people running into the bank to cash in. I don't know for sure what the amount was but I know it was over 1 to 1 because I was trying to figure out what my cash in would be.

It's interesting that there are a few of us dreaming about the RV. Something must be happening with this investment and we are very close since a few of us are dreaming about it. i can't believe that this would be my 1st post...a dream! Yikes!

Lets just hope that these dreams are soon to come true.

Go RV