Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere

yota691

Attorney Yasiri: Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar against the dollar .. and his work must not interfere

6.1.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) The member of the parliamentary finance committee for the National Alliance MP Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri not to the work of central bank intervention in order to achieve high Precautions and strengthen the Iraqi dinar in the market. Yasiri said in statement (of the Agency news) Friday: in order to preserve the Iraqi dinar in the market to be not interfering with the Central Bank to increase reserves and this makes the local economy sober for the rest of the states. The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar and other During the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects. It is noteworthy that the conditions of cash reserves are subject to including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports of Finance and central bank policy depends on maintaining the stability of the price currency exchange.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5059#ixzz1ifywLPkK

post-40493-13258551325_thumb.jpg

On: Friday 01/06/2012 12:15

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri not to the work of central bank intervention in order to achieve high Precautions and strengthen the Iraqi dinar in the market.

Yasiri said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: in order to preserve the Iraqi dinar in the market for non-interference must be the work of the Central Bank to increase reserves and this makes the local economy to the rest of discreet states.

و The Yasiri: The Central Bank follows the steps to maintain the balance of the dinar and the dollar through the auction in the bank by selling the dollar against the dinar, and so have Satraly operation without interference effects.

is noted that the cash reserve subject to conditions including the outcome of the oil licensing rounds, which will hopefully be lifted and Iraq's imports and that the financial policy of the central bank depends on maintaining the stability of the currency exchange rate. / End / 22. N. R /

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D29300&usg=ALkJrhhQbNfzwCik8cU9i9HPHmTVfhZB9A

you think they learn that quick from the USA

Yota, did you see the good news this morning on jobs? Over 200,000 jobs were added in December, and 200,000+ have been added monthly for six months in a broad based move across most industries. The employment rate has hit the lowest rate since February 2009, and employment hit 1.6 million people back to work last year. At the beginning of 2009 we continuing to loose 750,000 to 800,000 job a MONTH. American is on a turn around from this debacle.

This is great news and should provide optimism for American families. Throw an RV into the mix and we will be delirious.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yota, did you see the good news this morning on jobs? Over 200,000 jobs were added in December, and 200,000+ have been added monthly for six months in a broad based move across most industries. The employment rate has hit the lowest rate since February 2009, and employment hit 1.6 million people back to work last year. At the beginning of 2009 we continuing to loose 750,000 to 800,000 job a MONTH. American is on a turn around from this debacle.

This is great news and should provide optimism for American families. Throw an RV into the mix and we will be delirious.

It sounds good but Carrello I don't believe it, I think it all lies, they are manipulative the Numbers, the closer we get to elections the better it sounds.

• Upvote 7

I have a funny feeling they don't know WHAT they are going to do with their currency. Remember.... We are the speculators. It can go either way.

Do a little research on who owns the CBI, I'll give you a hint...it's not Iraq.

It sounds good but Carrello I don't believe it, I think it all lies, they are manipulative the Numbers, the closer we get to elections the better it sounds.

+1

That would be good news if it were really true. Where are these so called jobs, How many of these "Jobs" were Gov. Jobs.?

I have seen so many businesses belly up in So Cal. Empty commercial space everywhere and with our Lame regulations in CA we are doomed here.

Jobs for some are not jobs for all. Sad part is that we keep re electing these progressive fanatics.

I've had to lay off 6 people this last year. No raises no bonuses for the rest . BTW all are and always be legal US citizens.

If things pick up we will hire US veterens. They deserve better from our country! They are warriors and heros!

GO SHABS! GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

We had to close our business of 38 yrs in June. We employed 34 people 3 yrs ago. Now 0.

There's that's change you can believe in.

No bail out for me either 3keepfaith, I would have loved just a little of that solar panel company money, could you imagine how many small companies like ours could have stayed in business with those funds. Makes me ill thinking about it...

• Upvote 2

Alot of those jobs are part time jobs from holiday employment.

Very true!! Also, the unemployment figures are skewed by not counting people that have become discouraged and no longer looking for work. The REAL unemployment rate is probably closer to 15% to 20%. How's that for hope and change?? ;)

• Upvote 3

That would be good news if it were really true. Where are these so called jobs, How many of these "Jobs" were Gov. Jobs.?

I have seen so many businesses belly up in So Cal. Empty commercial space everywhere and with our Lame regulations in CA we are doomed here.

Jobs for some are not jobs for all. Sad part is that we keep re electing these progressive fanatics.

I've had to lay off 6 people this last year. No raises no bonuses for the rest . BTW all are and always be legal US citizens.

If things pick up we will hire US veterens. They deserve better from our country! They are warriors and heros!

GO SHABS! GO RV!!

SoCal,

Thanks for the honesty. I'm up here in NoCal and the same is true. Tradesman are struggling and the numbers about employment continue to be cooked up. There is a desparation on the streets that is for real! We need something divine to change things quick....

• Upvote 1

I see things turning around, call me optimistic, but I see jobs coming back. I am sorry I tried to look up and add a little cheer and hope for those that need it.

But why is that nobody wants to talk about the 750,000 to 800,000 jobs we were loosing three years ago? Let's not forget how we got here.

I apologize for even posting anything about a jobs report. I should have known better around here.

See you next week. I have work to do and deliveries to get out.

Have a good weekend everybody.