Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was going to suggest Paranoid Schizophrenia myself....

I'm a Dr. in Psychiatry, no offense, but clearly this gentleman suffers from a disease of the mind. Or he's got too much time on his hands.

Maybe Possum hacked his account? :P Just kidding. I don't know what the heck is going on, but I look forward to everybody's posts(some more than others):). Keeps me on my toes. Randalln, if you could clarify a little :)

Okay.... DON"T NEG ME!!! I try to be an innovative thinker... I've read all the posts and threads lately and the only conclusion and research that I find where he (Randalln)could make "something out of something" is this.... Hard currency auctions.... CBI.... Is he trying to say that individuals are coming in with these dinar and cashing them in for an undisclosed rate? I did read the article that stated none of the banks were involved.... I am going way out there, but after searching many other sites and news articles, this is the only way I think he could come to this conclusion????? I am probably way off but I couldn't come to a conclusion of anything else.....

• Upvote 3

I will not be giving out spicifics but what i stated is fact

I dont know what is happining on the banks side (or what kind of slide of hand is going on)

but i do know now what we have to do as of NOW to cash in

you can neg if you want (you know who you are )

My friend is out of Iraq and safe and wating for me (i will leave it at that)

And for that moron That thinks the CIA follows people 1 word (hahahahaah)

I dont give two S#!TS who follows me as long as there American

As for the ones on this site (you know who you are )I dont know if yall are real smart ......or just really dont know whats really going on (i wont piss in your wheatys)

but you will have to tell them eventually................Then where will you stand in there eyes.....(The ones that Know people in high places) you also know who you are .

I would like to address the commit about all these new 3 or 4 letter and # ......new screen names ......People remember you can have multable screen names from 1 IP(also you know who you are ).....they will catch on ............

but as it is now (not giving out my plans ) just know I am and will get MINE.........on my tearms .....not yours

I hope that in the next days this all comes to light but if it dont (people the clock is ticking ) and i will leave that alone also

Dont get lead helplessly in to the night ....By the want to be .....Rockafellows ..hahahahahahah

start doing you own research it not that hard

Sorry i cant go in to more detail I think the smart ones know why ...........If i get thru I WILL TELL THE WORLD RIGHT HERE AT DV THE ONLY SITE IM ON ..........

Randall

swing away I know you you will

Hey ............DI ................it may be more than BUTTON if it gose right ...........

Pray that they see the way too the end ....OR the beginning (hehe) of this wild ride

Your post makes Franks seem coherent

Edited by gsxr600
  • Upvote 2

Okay.... DON"T NEG ME!!! I try to be an innovative thinker... I've read all the posts and threads lately and the only conclusion and research that I find where he (Randalln)could make "something out of something" is this.... Hard currency auctions.... CBI.... Is he trying to say that individuals are coming in with these dinar and cashing them in for an undisclosed rate? I did read the article that stated none of the banks were involved.... I am going way out there, but after searching many other sites and news articles, this is the only way I think he could come to this conclusion????? I am probably way off but I couldn't come to a conclusion of anything else.....

:)

Its nice to know that im not the only one bi-polar on this site . So dude we off to Iraq or what . Do we purchase wepons when we get there or can we take our own.

GOOOOOOOing to RV in Iraq !!!!!!!!!!!! Lets ride!!!!!!!!!!

dog...after reading some of these posts I am really excited...just don't know what the heck I am excited about...I must be duo-polar

• Upvote 1

Cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, satirical imply holding a low opinion of humanity. Cynical suggests a disbelief in the sincerity of human motives

YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

And pray tell why I should not be. Have you watched the news lately?

Have you not noticed how dumb we all have become as a nation, or how selfish

we have become that we will break down shopping mall doors just for a pair of

cheep tennis shoes?

Humanity is fast falling into an abyss of complete moral decay and I only

am willing to call it what it is.

Seeing you quoting Romans would lead one to surmise you believe in a higher power.......... so why would all your cynicism not be tempered in a peace from God?

Mak63

CBI auctions are for banks ONLY. There aren't a bunch of Iraqis lined up at bank teller windows at the CBI exchanging their scrap paper for benjamins. Keep trying!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will not be giving out spicifics but what i stated is fact

The sooner you realize that no one is cashing in, the less grief you will have with yourself....

Here you are again trying to tell people that its a FACT that your imaginary friend cashed out.....well I dont wanna hurt your feelings, but have you noticed everyone is still here and the dinar is still at 1170?? Thats the only facts presented in your post.....

You should really think about joining PTR or PD....they would absolutely love your imagination....you could be a star over there!! I know thats what you want....but trying to make these posts here only makes you look ridiculous.....and you lose any credibility you thought you had as well laugh.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I believe somebody done got wind that randy knows what he knows..and is trying to screw Around with him.. I for one don't know what randy knows.. reminds me of that movie with Mel gibson.. B)

"Conspiracy Theory?"

I was going to suggest Paranoid Schizophrenia myself....

I'm a Dr. in Psychiatry, no offense, but clearly this gentleman suffers from a disease of the mind. Or he's got too much time on his hands.

Hey jas, here's one from the EMS world:

Do you know the difference between Drs. in Psychiatry and their patients?

One of 'ems got the keys!

:D:lol::D:lol:B)

I think this guy enjoys yanking everybody's chain. In the past he jumped on some bank screen b.s. and was trying to make everyone believe it was live and just had to be put into the forex. Now he is pretending to have a friend that cashed in over in Iraq. He is probably telling all his Dungeon and Dragon friends how he got a bunch of people on DV to believe his horse sh**.

No offense but it looks just like another case ( we had many here so far) of a parallel Universe.

I've been in this investment going on 9 years now and I've seen a lot of posts on a lot of forums, but this post has me going crazy.. I guess I just can't read between the lines.. Can somebody please break this down and explain to me what the heck Randy is talking about. Its almost like morse code..SOS :lol::lol:

It's just a piece from the Theatre of the Absurd. It's a genre that has followers.

I believe somebody done got wind that randy knows what he knows..and is trying to screw Around with him.. I for one don't know what randy knows.. reminds me of that movie with Mel gibson.. B)

Good movie indeed.

Edited by umbertino

He is not just a higher power, He is God Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I AM,

My Redeemer, Savior of the world, Jehovah, KING OF KINGS, oh and did I forget to tell you

that he loves you so much that he not only died for you but came back to life for you? all this that

you might live with him for all eternity with him.

But none of that means I should not see the world for what it truly is..........

LOST

Peace? I have a peace about me that only God himself can give,

but make no mistake about it, I will NEVER sugar coat what is really

going on in this world just because some might be offended. I am a light in

this world and I will shine the light that God has given me without equivocation.

If that offends some then, PLEASE ask yourself why.

Plus 1 for you there J.F. Good to you know you're a brother in Christ. Many of the world are lost and we are charged to change that as we can with the people we touch every day, to be a light to them. The cynicism doesn't further that end my friendwink.gif

Mak63

• Upvote 1

The sooner you realize that no one is cashing in, the less grief you will have with yourself....

Here you are again trying to tell people that its a FACT that your imaginary friend cashed out.....well I dont wanna hurt your feelings, but have you noticed everyone is still here and the dinar is still at 1170?? Thats the only facts presented in your post.....

You should really think about joining PTR or PD....they would absolutely love your imagination....you could be a star over there!! I know thats what you want....but trying to make these posts here only makes you look ridiculous.....and you lose any credibility you thought you had as well laugh.gif

Right on the money brother!! B):lol: