Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln, cannot thank you enough for returning to let us know your friend is safe.!!!

You have been awesome at taking one awful bashing......don't let them get to you now.

Stay safe.......whatever you plan to do!!

Always myst

I dont worry about the ones that have no clue

Its the ONES that know whats going on and continued to lie to yall(that pisses me off ) especially since i was just sitting here trusting them and listening to what they where saying.

Like a moron myself (trusting them to lead us right)

But im up now i may have been under the weather for a wial but i ant that sick not to make this happen

And i will keep yall up to date I still have friends that are not connected to these (wanabees)

And you know my name is not Randy only my best friends call me that (not directed at you DT) the guy that gave you that......ya i know

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is amazing how one can turn on another, when we are supposed to be brothers.

Dwight...these ladies can't be my brothers...they is my sisters...excuse me sometime my brain likes to exhibit bouts of insanity :P

Randalin...fear not...those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw marshmellows....hey! that sounds good with a cup of...hot chocolate...insanity at its best...I should have taken that nap today!

• Upvote 3

I dont worry about the ones that have no clue

Its the ONES that know whats going on and continued to lie to yall(that pisses me off ) especially since i was just sitting here trusting them and listening to what they where saying.

Like a moron myself (trusting them to lead us right)

But im up now i may have been under the weather for a wial but i ant that sick not to make this happen

And i will keep yall up to date I still have friends that are not connected to these (wanabees)

And you know my name is not Randy only my best friends call me that (not directed at you DT) the guy that gave you that......ya i know

ROCK ON BROTHER!-greg

Can anyone tell me what this post is about, there are a lot of people agreeing with it so they must know what it is about. Anyone.. no..

I think this guy enjoys yanking everybody's chain. In the past he jumped on some bank screen b.s. and was trying to make everyone believe it was live and just had to be put into the forex. Now he is pretending to have a friend that cashed in over in Iraq. He is probably telling all his Dungeon and Dragon friends how he got a bunch of people on DV to believe his horse sh**.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I think this guy enjoys yanking everybody's chain. In the past he jumped on some bank screen b.s. and was trying to make everyone believe it was live and just had to be put into the forex. Now he is pretending to have a friend that cashed in over in Iraq. He is probably telling all his Dungeon and Dragon friends how he got a bunch of people on DV to believe his horse sh**.

-----------------------------

ROFL, LMAO...

Stop, ya'll are killin' me!!!!! :lmao::shakehead::lol:

I've been in this investment going on 9 years now and I've seen a lot of posts on a lot of forums, but this post has me going crazy.. I guess I just can't read between the lines.. Can somebody please break this down and explain to me what the heck Randy is talking about. Its almost like morse code..SOS :lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

I've been in this investment going on 9 years now and I've seen a lot of posts on a lot of forums, but this post has me going crazy.. I guess I just can't read between the lines.. Can somebody please break this down and explain to me what the heck Randy is talking about. Its almost like morse code..SOS :lol::lol:

You mean you didn't get the decoding ring ? :lol: Randall is cool he's just one step ahead of everybody else ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. LOL must be more Red Bull and Vodka again tonight. I think it sounds like he is going to go to Iraq and cash in like he says his buddy did. Hope to hear he gets it done though to be honest.

r2

----------

..."and locking the door to his mother's basement for the final time, he picked up his hello kitty backback and made his way to the short bus waiting at the curb to whisk him away to his financial freedom, unlimited redbulls and a life free of naysayers and judgmental misguided nonbelievers..."

Good luck, there sparky. Be safe and write home soon. we're sure gonna miss ya, little buddy. :(

• Upvote 9

My reply: "You're going the wrong way!!!!!!" Response: "Awwwww... he's drunk. How does he know which way we're going?"

I love the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles!!!

(THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON)

I will say this ....all the phone calls .....and e-mails ....wont shut me up ......or stop my progress

I dont care about the back room deals ..............Its been 8 years you should have it under control

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

just a add since you seem to be watching

You will see

I'm sure it's not too late to seek help

• Upvote 2

I don't know Randalln any more than I know anyone else on this site - But to say something is done, and then "beat around the bush" and talking in some kind of code, as to not "give away" too much :mellow: - I want to understand and believe, but these posts are starting to look Okie's ramblings. No disrespect meant.

• Upvote 4

I don't know Randalln any more than I know anyone else on this site - But to say something is done, and then "beat around the bush" and talking in some kind of code, as to not "give away" too much :mellow: - I want to understand and believe, but these posts are starting to look Okie's ramblings. No disrespect meant.

very true. randalln you have got to understand that we have heard this all before from other people. all the so called gurus have told us at one time or another that it has already rv'ed and they know somebody that has cashed out. many of those people (okie, steve, terryk etc...) have all started out here on the dv site. after their predictions were proven wrong time and time again, they were given the boot and started their own websites.

with that being said, i want to believe your info about your friend randalln but i will remain skeptical. your answers are too cryptic to explain anything other than "do your own research". well, i would do my own research but we need to be pointed in the right direction first. what specifically do we need to research? i can google dinar, iqd, imf, cbi, maliki and lots of other stuff but i dont think thats what you are talking about. no disrespect meant but can you provide some more info that is not so vague?

• Upvote 4

Cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, satirical imply holding a low opinion of humanity. Cynical suggests a disbelief in the sincerity of human motives

YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

And pray tell why I should not be. Have you watched the news lately?

Have you not noticed how dumb we all have become as a nation, or how selfish

we have become that we will break down shopping mall doors just for a pair of

cheep tennis shoes?

Humanity is fast falling into an abyss of complete moral decay and I only

am willing to call it what it is.

HEAR! HEAR!

I'd elaborate but it's hard to whistle Yankee Doodle and type at the same time! :tiphat::twothumbs:

I will not be giving out spicifics but what i stated is fact

I dont know what is happining on the banks side (or what kind of slide of hand is going on)

but i do know now what we have to do as of NOW to cash in

you can neg if you want (you know who you are )

My friend is out of Iraq and safe and wating for me (i will leave it at that)

And for that moron That thinks the CIA follows people 1 word (hahahahaah)

I dont give two S#!TS who follows me as long as there American

As for the ones on this site (you know who you are )I dont know if yall are real smart ......or just really dont know whats really going on (i wont piss in your wheatys)

but you will have to tell them eventually................Then where will you stand in there eyes.....(The ones that Know people in high places) you also know who you are .

I would like to address the commit about all these new 3 or 4 letter and # ......new screen names ......People remember you can have multable screen names from 1 IP(also you know who you are ).....they will catch on ............

but as it is now (not giving out my plans ) just know I am and will get MINE.........on my tearms .....not yours

I hope that in the next days this all comes to light but if it dont (people the clock is ticking ) and i will leave that alone also

Dont get lead helplessly in to the night ....By the want to be .....Rockafellows ..hahahahahahah

start doing you own research it not that hard

Sorry i cant go in to more detail I think the smart ones know why ...........If i get thru I WILL TELL THE WORLD RIGHT HERE AT DV THE ONLY SITE IM ON ..........

Randall

swing away I know you you will

Hey ............DI ................it may be more than BUTTON if it gose right ...........

Pray that they see the way too the end ....OR the beginning (hehe) of this wild ride

Hey bro, I think you are going to have to wait till the Nyquil wears off before you post. I have always felt you were knowledgeable and had some insights we could learn from....but when you can't spell your words correct and you use the wrong word although it sounds the same as the one you want it really deadens the effect of your brilliance. Maybe I'm just knit-picking but I think you are rambling around in a semi-awake fog. People will bash regardless. It doesn't matter what you are doing someone will not like it. The day this finally happens and we are lining up with our hands out someone will gripe about it. An old saying is that some people would gripe if you hung them with a new rope. So, take it easy and please don't be driving!

• Upvote 5

(THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON)

I will say this ....all the phone calls .....and e-mails ....wont shut me up ......or stop my progress

I dont care about the back room deals ..............Its been 8 years you should have it under control

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

just a add since you seem to be watching

You will see

I gotta hand it to ya, you got conviction and I like that. My gut tells me that you are sharing the truth, it just needs to play out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey bro, I think you are going to have to wait till the Nyquil wears off before you post. I have always felt you were knowledgeable and had some insights we could learn from....but when you can't spell your words correct and you use the wrong word although it sounds the same as the one you want it really deadens the effect of your brilliance. Maybe I'm just knit-picking but I think you are rambling around in a semi-awake fog. People will bash regardless. It doesn't matter what you are doing someone will not like it. The day this finally happens and we are lining up with our hands out someone will gripe about it. An old saying is that some people would gripe if you hung them with a new rope. So, take it easy and please don't be driving!

***///

If you put it out there, ya gotta own it.

Do you know how many of us would be thrilled to hear how right you were/are?!

Now Stand fast, soldier! ;)

• Upvote 1

ARE YOU OK? because you are now showing sines of a

serious psychosis.

I was going to suggest Paranoid Schizophrenia myself....

I'm a Dr. in Psychiatry, no offense, but clearly this gentleman suffers from a disease of the mind. Or he's got too much time on his hands.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I too have always had a lot of faith in you Randall and what you have to say. I look for your posts specifically to read first. Not sure what you were saying in this post but I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your perspectives!