Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I will not be giving out spicifics but what i stated is fact

I dont know what is happining on the banks side (or what kind of slide of hand is going on)

but i do know now what we have to do as of NOW to cash in

you can neg if you want (you know who you are )

My friend is out of Iraq and safe and wating for me (i will leave it at that)

And for that moron That thinks the CIA follows people 1 word (hahahahaah)

I dont give two S#!TS who follows me as long as there American

As for the ones on this site (you know who you are )I dont know if yall are real smart ......or just really dont know whats really going on (i wont piss in your wheatys)

but you will have to tell them eventually................Then where will you stand in there eyes.....(The ones that Know people in high places) you also know who you are .

I would like to address the commit about all these new 3 or 4 letter and # ......new screen names ......People remember you can have multable screen names from 1 IP(also you know who you are ).....they will catch on ............

but as it is now (not giving out my plans ) just know I am and will get MINE.........on my tearms .....not yours

I hope that in the next days this all comes to light but if it dont (people the clock is ticking ) and i will leave that alone also

Dont get lead helplessly in to the night ....By the want to be .....Rockafellows ..hahahahahahah

start doing you own research it not that hard

Sorry i cant go in to more detail I think the smart ones know why ...........If i get thru I WILL TELL THE WORLD RIGHT HERE AT DV THE ONLY SITE IM ON ..........

Randall

swing away I know you you will

Hey ............DI ................it may be more than BUTTON if it gose right ...........

Pray that they see the way too the end ....OR the beginning (hehe) of this wild ride

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 11

Thanks for checking in, Randall. I've been watching for you all day. Can't say I understand everything you allude to, but what I can grasp gives me hope. I don't have enough to change tax brackets, but a new car will be nice... Hoping to shop this weekend!

I don't do vodka, but I'd love a Red Bull! ;)

KK

Randy - Shhhhhhhh, Nobody can hear us in here.

Clown - What ?

Randy - I Said That Nobody Can Hear Us In Here.

Clown - What?

Randy - I SAID THAT NOBODY CAN HEAR US IN HERE !!!

Clown - What ?

Randy - Oh Nevermind !

Clown - What ?

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for coming back randalln, you've made quite a stir over the past few days and I know a lot of people aren't seeing things eye to eye with you, but hey, can't win 'em all right? I don't quite think I grasp Everything you've been saying about what's happening, but I'm still tracking as best i can. Been enjoying your posts. At the bare minimum I'm keeping an open mind. Anything is possible, especially when money is involved..

Peace.

• Upvote 3

(THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON)

I will say this ....all the phone calls .....and e-mails ....wont shut me up ......or stop my progress

I dont care about the back room deals ..............Its been 8 years you should have it under control

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

just a add since you seem to be watching

You will see

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

WHAT THE H E L L WAS THAT :blink::unsure:

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. LOL must be more Red Bull and Vodka again tonight. I think it sounds like he is going to go to Iraq and cash in like he says his buddy did. Hope to hear he gets it done though to be honest.

r2

• Upvote 1

Randy - Shhhhhhhh, Nobody can hear us in here.

Clown - What ?

Randy - I Said That Nobody Can Hear Us In Here.

Clown - What?

Randy - I SAID THAT NOBODY CAN HEAR US IN HERE !!!

Clown - What ?

Randy - Oh Nevermind !

Clown - What ?

DT, you're a crazy mofo!!!!! My goodnesbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Mak63

WHAT THE H E L L WAS THAT blink.gifunsure.gif

Dude, you are WAY too cynical..............

Mak63

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Randalln, cannot thank you enough for returning to let us know your friend is safe.!!!

You have been awesome at taking one awful bashing......don't let them get to you now.

Stay safe.......whatever you plan to do!!

Always myst

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not falling for anything, at least on my part. Exploring possibilites and maybe a hunch or two. A lot of things about this investment are a longshot, and aside from the research I do for the small group I belong to I prefer to look at things from different angles. I don't like surprises.. especially unpleasant ones. But as at least another poster in this thread said we should be working with one another, together to help as many people as possible. That's all.