Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interview with Scooter

Hamels

Scooter has always been sound and cautious in giving information. But he is in there with the rest of the "scouting party" (those gathering and analyzing information) by stating that the IQD RV is "sooner rather than later." That statement gets my hopes to the top of the mountain, but then it's those statements that say it "could be June of 2013 " that push me off the top and I go rolling down to the valley again! Wheeeuuu, what a ride!

• Upvote 5

Best chat I've read in a long time. Just got back into Kansas from a drive down the west coast on PCH1, and I'm pretty sure that ride is even wilder than the IQD! By the way, I do not recommend a 43 ft motor coach on Hwy 1!

I Recommend An RV To Everyone ! :rolleyes:

Thx for the Scooter Chat Hamels ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

thx for the post Hamels...I like what seems to be happening but danged it all this reading ain't making me crosseyed! Everything seems to be in place but those 4-5 people Scooter talked about seem to hold a death grip on the lever...

• Upvote 1