Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

Wasnt Bravo Russian Huey several months back? The same guy who'd come into threads and piss in everyone's Cheerios about how a RV isnt going to happen and how a LOP was imminent. How if you don't jump on board the LOP-train you are living in la-la land.

If I'm correct, what's with the sudden change of heart. How did we go from 100% spot on accurate 'its going to lop'....to imminent 1:1 RV within weeks?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wasnt Bravo Russian Huey several months back? The same guy who'd come into threads and piss in everyone's Cheerios about how a RV isnt going to happen and how a LOP was imminent. How if you don't jump on board the LOP-train you are living in la-la land.

If I'm correct, what's with the sudden change of heart. How did we go from 100% spot on accurate 'its going to lop'....to imminent 1:1 RV within weeks?

Yep.. but somebody once said that only idiots never change their mind at least once.........lol.

• Upvote 3

Wow, that said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Why do you guys hang on this guys words? I don't get it. Really? He states he feels it will be 1:1. No Shite! That's what Iraq has been screaming for months, over and over. Notice how NO ONE in the Dinar Universe said 1:1 this time last year? That's because there wasn't the retarded amount of LOP articles out as there are now. It can't be 1:1 without an RD. Wake up People! Yeah, Yeah, neg away.

J, Prove China holds tons of Dinar. You can't. Your's and Bravo's comments are absurd. Do you read what you guys spew?

Its just THEIR opinions. Nothing to get one's panties twisted over. Sit back and relax,no harm no foul.

Just a simple question? What if China has decided to drop the euros and the US dollar like a hot potatoe?

That would not preclude them from making nice with Iraq would it?

No

But IMO that would suck for us, as a country, and individuals.

No, that was not me.

Only posts have been under 11Bravo, or oravB11

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sounds great! So this Guru Guarantee's it by Valentine's Day?! :lmao: Sorry, I couldn't resist. Glad you're back, and thanks for the updates! With Sonny1, Adam, and Bravo's positive comments as of late, it is going to be a great month!

Not to mention Randalln. lol

• Upvote 1

No

But IMO that would suck for us, as a country, and individuals.

No, that was not me.

Only posts have been under 11Bravo, or oravB11

Ok thanks for clarifying. Keep us poted on any developments please. For some reason i have a feeling in my gut that this thing is finally going to pop. And very soon to boot!

• Upvote 1

To be truely soveriegn All sanctions have to be lifted.

I believe Adam gave a UN site you can check.

UN.org I believe. Too tired to check

As for the party, the first round is on me

No, still under sanctions. Period.

The people telling you that all sanctions are lifted are just not being completely honest.

Thank you OvarB11 for all you do. Quick question about deleting the three zeroes if you know the answer. Today I read about the process of deleting the three zeroes in order to bring the dinar to a 1 to 1 ratio with the USD. Does it mean a 25k iqd note will then be equal to 25 usd, or will the VALUE of the 25k note remain the same except for the removal of the three zeroes? Thanks again.

Wow, that said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Why do you guys hang on this guys words? I don't get it. Really? He states he feels it will be 1:1. No Shite! That's what Iraq has been screaming for months, over and over. QqThat's because there wasn't the retarded amount of LOP articles out as there are now. It can't be 1:1 without an RD. Wake up People! Yeah, Yeah, neg away.

Why so Neg toward B11?

There's been people in this that have speculated .86/ 1 to 1 since early in the game and have not deviated. No doubt, articles can manipulate ones supported beliefs but the LOP scenario has always been a ligament possibility. I'm with you on the RD though..........

Gave you a plus 1 "DinarChiTown"!! :lol:

Another +1 for you!! :lol:

Wow In Iraq and DinarChiTown, looks like you two are being booted from the popular crowd. Gave you both a plus to help a bit (not that it did much). I don't think either of you deserved negs for stating an opinion. I had a post just "thrown in the trash" recently because some mod thought I was bashing Randlln even though I wasn't. Interesting, isn't it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not sure if you noticed :huh::blink::unsure: but yours are going the other way :(

Don't know if you noticed, I don't care. Doesn't hurt at all but thanks for noticing. I tend to agree with the person and don't believe everything I read or hear. Have a good day! :lol:

Wow In Iraq and DinarChiTown, looks like you two are being booted from the popular crowd. Gave you both a plus to help a bit (not that it did much). I don't think either of you deserved negs for stating an opinion. I had a post just "thrown in the trash" recently because some mod thought I was bashing Randlln even though I wasn't. Interesting, isn't it?

Thank you! Someone has to be the bad. Just not buying most of the HS :lol:

• Downvote 2

Why so Neg toward B11?

There's been people in this that have speculated .86/ 1 to 1 since early in the game and have not deviated. No doubt, articles can manipulate ones supported beliefs but the LOP scenario has always been a ligament possibility. I'm with you on the RD though..........

Good point Botox :huh::blink::unsure: I mean Butttox :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why so Neg toward B11?

........Though almost a simultaneously RVing.

• 1 month later...

Let me apologize for being a bit late.

Lets get to the facts first, speculation afterwords........

Now for a my beliefs.

I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT.

I will never give a date or rate, but I do like the sound of buying the whole family new cars by Valentimes day.

Hopefully sooner.....

ovarB11

what say you now BRAVO...tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I saw a meeeeaaaan red comfortable I'd like to get B)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1