Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

Ya but are you sure that your in iraq cz your talking like you are Mr........D1.........HMMMM? some of us ..................well i will leave it at that

I will say agian people do your own research

Hey Randalln - You are really one to be publicly doubting someone's "boots on the ground story" after that fiasco you pulled the other night. Why havent you followed up with what you pulled out of your azzz? What happened to your "friend" who cashed out and was on his way back to the U.S.? Did he betray you or did you betray us?

At least Bravo has kept us in the loop and has been very diligent to follow up with what he knows!

GO RV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hey Randalln - You are really one to be publicly doubting someone's "boots on the ground story" after that fiasco you pulled the other night. Why havent you followed up with what you pulled out of your azzz? What happened to your "friend" who cashed out and was on his way back to the U.S.? Did he betray you or did you betray us?

At least Bravo has kept us in the loop and has been very diligent to follow up with what he knows!

GO RV!

Randalln posted a thread last night.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Randalln posted a thread last night.

Ok thanks - just read it now - Wow! Thanks for clearing everything up, Randalln! LOL!

I think you have received one too many red bull kicks in the head! I know, just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they arent out to get you, right?

Sorry, bro, but you need some serious help! In the meantime, please dont drink and type anymore!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Bump, thanks for letting him post. GREAT decision!!!!!

Mak63

YW smile.gif

And you know more than we do from our sofas being that you are where? Perhaps in Iraq as your name states, I could care less.

Just a FYI: I ran his IP address and it shows that he is in Baghdad, Iraq

Ok, back to the regular scheduled program!! smile.gif

• Upvote 5

Oooookay. Because you're talking about today and tomorrow in your post, at 0147am about the 6th and 7th of January. Really? Clairvoyant much? And you know more than we do from our sofas being that you are where? Perhaps in Iraq as your name states, I could care less. It is comments like yours that make some of us at DV wonder why they are even here in the first place. Yes I know not everything is roses and perfect in Iraq, however, unless you provide us with something more than your opinion, you might as well be talking to yourself as we do not want to hear what you have to say if it is going to be "negative nancy" stuff. And no offense if your name is nancy DV friends!

Just keep drinking your Kool-aid...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Heads up, Watch for China to take a more active roll to get this done.

China is the key from what I have been hearing...Go China, Go RV! :)

Dr. J

" I ran his IP address and it shows that he is in Baghdad, Iraq"

Just an FYI, if you go to www.hidemyass.com, you can have an IP address from anywhere in the world and you don't have to leave the computer that you are typing on this very minute. I am not saying that this guy is not in Iraq, I AM saying to please keep a realistic viewpoint with everything related to the dinar.

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 5

Dr. J

Just an FYI, if you go to www.hidemyass.com, you can have an IP address from anywhere in the world and you don't have to leave the computer that you are typing on this very minute. I am not saying that this guy is not in Iraq, I AM saying to please keep a realistic viewpoint with everything related to the dinar.

Dr. J

Can someone explain why China plays a role in the dinar RV? I'm sure its obvious but I don't get it........thanks!

Can someone explain why China plays a role in the dinar RV? I'm sure its obvious but I don't get it........thanks!

Here is what I posted on another site, hope it helps. You can also search me on this site and go back and read all of my posts on China and Iraq. I posted this a few days ago, the euro is was down to 1.27 today (1/6/12).

I have gone over it in detail a number of times but since you have asked, I will give you the short and sweet version...

China holds A LOT of euros and dinar.

In June of 2010, when the euro hit $1.18 after falling from a high of $1.51 in November 2009, China bailed out the euro (ie. China bought even more euros) and the euro began climbing.

Recently, the euro has been in trouble and China has been working behind the scenes to support it.

As I have stated continuously, China has been the hold up with the dinar. You can go back and read all of my posts on DV, they are all dated. Why has China been the hold up? Because, the RV rate was always tied to the euro (currently at $1.29)and China has been after the best rate.

Fast forward to October 2011, Obama announces that the U.S. troops will be leaving Iraq by the end of the year. China balks at first and doesn't believe it. Obama follows through and now, I am hearing that China is "antsy" and is looking to complete a deal.

That is what I know and what I have shared. Frankly, I have been hearing positive rumblings since October 2011 but I have kept it to myself until today when I saw 11Bravo on DV confirm some of the things that I have been hearing. I am hopeful BUT not counting on anything. Personally, as I stated [earlier], there is too much work that still needs to be done.

So...again...NO GUARANTEES...JUST SHARING WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE!

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 8

Here is what I posted on another site, hope it helps. You can also search me on this site and go back and read all of my posts on China and Iraq. I posted this a few days ago, the euro is was down to 1.27 today (1/6/12).

I have gone over it in detail a number of times but since you have asked, I will give you the short and sweet version...

In June of 2010, when the euro hit $1.18 after falling from a high of $1.51 in November 2009, China bailed out the euro (ie. China bought even more euros) and the euro began climbing.

Recently, the euro has been in trouble and China has been working behind the scenes to support it.

As I have stated continuously, China has been the hold up with the dinar. You can go back and read all of my posts on DV, they are all dated. Why has China been the hold up? Because, the RV rate was always tied to the euro (currently at $1.29)and China has been after the best rate.

Fast forward to October 2011, Obama announces that the U.S. troops will be leaving Iraq by the end of the year. China balks at first and doesn't believe it. Obama follows through and now, I am hearing that China is "antsy" and is looking to complete a deal.

That is what I know and what I have shared. Frankly, I have been hearing positive rumblings since October 2011 but I have kept it to myself until today when I saw 11Bravo on DV confirm some of the things that I have been hearing. I am hopeful BUT not counting on anything. Personally, as I stated [earlier], there is too much work that still needs to be done.

Dr. J

okay, well, thanks for your insight Dr. J. So, how can we reach out to China and tell them to get off of their butt and get with the program? :D

okay, well, thanks for your insight Dr. J. So, how can we reach out to China and tell them to get off of their butt and get with the program? :D

I am hearing that Obama has already lit a fire under China when he pulled the troops out of Iraq. China wants a deal. Time will tell....

Dr. J

• Upvote 1

I am hearing that Obama has already lit a fire under China when he pulled the troops out of Iraq. China wants a deal. Time will tell....

Dr. J

Oh, okay, gotcha! Well, maybe we should not only monitor the iraqi news but the chinese news media too...only problem, I can't read or speak chinese....:lol:

What is it exactly are we waiting for China to say???

• Upvote 1

Dr. J

SOUNDS WONDERFIL TO ME ETHANKS FOR SHARING :)

• Upvote 1

Dr. J

Dr. J

Hahahahaha. NOW y'all are doing your research .....this is better than Obama trying to wake up America ........

ps. That site works both ways

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dr. J

Dr. J

What is your prediction for this year going to be? Oh yeah, I remember your past posts. Keeping it realistic! :lol:

Guess I am not sure why one person would consistently use a hide their IP address to log into a forum. If they had to manually enter the settings upon each visit, they may trigger an event where it shows up differently. If a person visits the forum often, they would likely have to the settings saved. If they were to view or post from another location, they may have a moment where they make a bad judgment call and post from a location other than what the forum knows.

Long story short, sounds like a lot of work for a person who does not seem to be pumping, and basically telling us what seems to be true but we may be too naive to believe. As more people step into this fiasco of an investment, we become better connected. Solid claims are easier to de-bunk through the course of a simple e-mail or text to a person in that area.

I will say it once, I'll say it 100 times... The part that is important to us is when we can confirm with our local banks or exchange stations we can exchange our IQD for USD or other foreign currencies and claim profit.

As of yesterday, today, and likely tomorrow it will remain the same conclusion. Everything else is just filler, drama, entertainment, and education.

Therefore, do not get exicted about anything until you get to cash-out and see money added to your acct.

We can be fed truth or b.s. from any person, so just take it with a grain of salt. There are certain people I like to listen to because I think they're honest and have a good sense of what is going on. Why? Because I think some people are well educated enough to know where to look, or are sniffing along the right trail.

Think about this, why would China play a big role?

They're going to need crude... To support their expanding economy.. Scooter mentioned this in his research

They're demand for crude/oil is going to go up substantially

They're also going to continue exporting & I am sure a bunch of somewhat wealthy Iraqis will love purchasing imported goods from China.

TVs, computers, appliances, fridges, clothes, and the list goes on.

The people desire a westernized type of lifestyle so to speak, not to mention their own economy will grow in size in terms of population.

The people have to prepare precisely to accomdate for this.

More mouths to feed, more jobs to fill, more spending power, etc. etc.

We live in a world today that no 1 economy can support itself... We used to, but not anymore. Trade is what helps support us.. China needs us, and we need China. Same goes for the M.E., we need their crude, they need our $..

What is your prediction for this year going to be? Oh yeah, I remember your past posts. Keeping it realistic! :lol:

I recall hearing from a grounded person who was being realistic and took the blinders off so to speak that was also about 50/50 on the outcome of this investment have a lot of respect for Dr.J

He mentioned that many bashed his idea of a R/V not happening until 2012, or China playing a big role, etc. etc.

Heck, its 2012 now, and he could be on to something.

China likely would be looking to sign deals. They're going to need their friendship to support their oil needs.

Iraq will want their friendship to support their desire for cheap imports and other imported items.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Dr. J

Thank you kind sir! Good succinct analysis!

"Warvee soon"

Just keep drinking your Kool-aid...

If you are insinuating that I believe what the so called Gurus at the other sites are spewing, you missed my point completely. I take everything that is passed here with a grain of salt, as ultimately none of us really know what the hell is going on other than what we read here in the forums. Although, some of us do our own homework, which is why I post the things that I do here. I call BS when I see it, or read it. And what Kool-aid is it that you think that I am drinking? We all have different beliefs about this speculation, none of us are going to completely agree as to when, what rate, how we will exchange for USD, etc etc etc.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

"Think about this, why would China play a big role?

They're going to need crude... To support their expanding economy.. Scooter mentioned this in his research

They're demand for crude/oil is going to go up substantially

They're also going to continue exporting & I am sure a bunch of somewhat wealthy Iraqis will love purchasing imported goods from China.

TVs, computers, appliances, fridges, clothes, and the list goes on."

You are spot on, look at all of the money China has already invested in Iraq. This is a fact, it has been all over the news the past year.

The people desire a westernized type of lifestyle so to speak, not to mention their own economy will grow in size in terms of population.

The people have to prepare precisely to accomdate for this.

More mouths to feed, more jobs to fill, more spending power, etc. etc.

There was a great article that someone posted on another site that I thought was very interesting about the "Chinese Migration." Here is the link...

http://www.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/4-easy-ways-to-play-the-great-chinese-migration-13525?FIELD9=1

We live in a world today that no 1 economy can support itself... We used to, but not anymore. Trade is what helps support us.. China needs us, and we need China. Same goes for the M.E., we need their crude, they need our $..

I agree with you 100%.

I recall hearing from a grounded person who was being realistic and took the blinders off so to speak that was also about 50/50 on the outcome of this investment have a lot of respect for Dr.J

He mentioned that many bashed his idea of a R/V not happening until 2012, or China playing a big role, etc. etc.

Heck, its 2012 now, and he could be on to something.

Look, all that I have EVER done is share information that I have been hearing. As I have stated many times before on this site, I have traded currencies for over 35 years and my sources are all currency traders on WS that are invested. I am not asking anyone to believe anything that I am saying because time will tell. That is what have said all along and as you have mentioned, here we are....2012.

China likely would be looking to sign deals. They're going to need their friendship to support their oil needs.

Iraq will want their friendship to support their desire for cheap imports and other imported items.

I said this a long time ago and I caught a ton of crap for saying it but I will say it again...Iraq IS NOT Turkey (or Venezuela for that matter)! I strongly feel that there is NOT going to be a lop. Iraq IS Canada! Iraq is filled with many natural resources, not just oil, just like CANADA. Thrity years ago, the CAD was worth 20% less than the dollar and now, it is worth slightly more than the USD. Why? Natural resources....Iraq is the new Canada and China knows it! :)

Dr. J

• Upvote 4