Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT.

The 3, 5, 7 guys are splap nutz IMHO, then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing.

ovarB11

ovarbravo ... "I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT."

Glad we finally can agree on this, man your a tough cookie, but I just gotta ask... "can we quote you on that"! wink.gif

" then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing."

It's really not that hard... "wha... wha a a ooonnnneee"... "One ta one"... I know, I know, for you it's like a guy saying he's sorry... yah, I get that! tongue.gif Ya might have to get used to it! eyebrows.gif

Glad to hear what news you bring bud... when this things finally pops we will probably all have lots to talk about cause I know no one has called this thing... it has taken us all by some surprise! Thanks for the drive by! tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Sounds great! So this Guru Guarantee's it by Valentine's Day?! emot-LMAO.gif Sorry, I couldn't resist. Glad you're back, and thanks for the updates! With Sonny1, Adam, and Bravo's positive comments as of late, it is going to be a great month!

Finally if it does Rv on valentines day me and that beautiful RV are going out on the town that night and im buying emot-LMAO.gifemot-hug.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for ther intel!! Appreciate your work, get to bed ..... Me , its time for Redbull and vodka B)

I am sorry to be the worry wart but I fear that there will be a bunch of us that will not be too healthy after thissad.gif Oh and thanks for everything and taking the time to be on this site. Proud to almost know you. I am the proud mother of a soldier.

• Upvote 1

Let me apologize for being a bit late.

Lets get to the facts first, speculation afterwords.

YES an announcement was made declaring Iraq a sovereign nation.

NO they are not. This comments have been made several times in the past and they are not any more valid than in the past.

NO there has not been an in country RV.

NO street venders are not cashing people in.

Sorry just facts, not trying to bring folks down, but I am sure that is what people want to know most.

Iraq is making great strides in the last week, and parliment is working to get things ironed out.

I Believe (know) that the HCL agreement is completed, just not finalized. This has been a big step to get the Kurds back into the game.

Hopefully they will play nice with the rest of Iraq now.

As I stated some friends got called back from vaca early. I was hoping this was do to a RV.

Well not exactly. They were given new security assignments. The direct assignments I can not discus, but think of any big National changes.

Security needs usually increase just prior to any big changes, and just after them.

Just as there are people that want the RV in Iraq, believe it or not there are some groups that do not want this to happen.

Dont tip your head like a confused dog. Destitute people are easier to control and manipulate. These people are creating as much havic as they can.

Post event if RV I am sure you can see the need for hightened security.

Now for a my beliefs.

I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT.

I will never give a date or rate, but I do like the sound of buying the whole family new cars by Valentimes day.

Hopefully sooner.

I am stilll hearing 1-1 open to clear as many people as possible.

I do not feel it will open at 1 dollar, but would love it.

The 3, 5, 7 guys are splap nutz IMHO, then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing.

Sorry I could not tell you this is done, but it is not. I can tell you things are starting to look alot better.

Heads up, Watch for China to take a more active roll to get this done.

I would like to give some more specific info, but should not.

Not a tease, just cant, it would not matter much anyway.

I have just got home from work, and only got about 30 min sleep last night so I am pretty tired.

I will try to stay around for a couple hours to answer any direct questions that I can.

I will also address a couple comments from past couple post.

ovarB11

One of the best post I've EVER read in DVwink.gif Thanks much for divulging what you've given us here and for what you didn't.

Mak63

• Upvote 1

2. Legal Structure

The Iraqi constitution that was approved by public referendum on October 15, 2005 states that the Republic of Iraq is an independent, sovereign nation, and its system of governance is democratic, federal and representative (parliamentary). Islam is the official religion of the state and is a basic source of legislation. The law is sovereign; the people are the source of authority and legitimacy, which they exercise through direct, secret ballot and its constitutional institutions. Transfer of power is carried out peacefully through the democratic means stipulated in the constitution. The constitution comes into effect with the elections of the Council of Representatives as stipulated by the constitution.

Source: UNDP – Programme on Governance in the Arab Region –Constitution: Iraq (2006)

Dont know where yall get iraq is not sovereign

I was there in the green zone when this happend

I sugest you folks do your own research and stop letting people give you there version of the facts

That has nothing to do with this cash in

Iraq was able to do this years ago

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

In another post, it was said that no contractors were being allowed back into Iraq. There must be a misunderstanding, or there is a way to get the security contractors back in.

This is one of the only times I have felt like I was any part of what was happening in Iraq. I know they are having a hard time over there, but the intrigue is exciting. It sure makes the wait easier. Thanks Bravo.

There are plenty of contractors in Iraq. Every once in a while there are bumps in the road with the travel issues, for example on the 6t and 7th Jan. And just to let you know, the security units in Iraq don't have anymore information about an RV than you would in the U.S. I have talked with very high ranking DoS personnel now and in the past who have access to the Iraqi higher ups here in Baghdad and they have no information. This (RV) is not the top of their list of priorities when dealing with Iraq. There have been a few explosions here lately but it comes and goes. Back in Feb. 2011 it was every other day and to me worse.Please don't be easily impressed by someone trying to impress you with their "Boots on the Ground" stories. They don't know anymore than you do from your sofa in the good ole USA. B)

• Upvote 5

There are plenty of contractors in Iraq. Every once in a while there are bumps in the road with the travel issues, for example on the 6t and 7th Jan. And just to let you know, the security units in Iraq don't have anymore information about an RV than you would in the U.S. I have talked with very high ranking DoS personnel now and in the past who have access to the Iraqi higher ups here in Baghdad and they have no information. This (RV) is not the top of their list of priorities when dealing with Iraq. There have been a few explosions here lately but it comes and goes. Back in Feb. 2011 it was every other day and to me worse.Please don't be easily impressed by someone trying to impress you with their "Boots on the Ground" stories. They don't know anymore than you do from your sofa in the good ole USA. B)

Ya but are you sure that your in iraq cz your talking like you are Mr........D1.........HMMMM? some of us ..................well i will leave it at that

I will say agian people do your own research

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Oooookay. Because you're talking about today and tomorrow in your post, at 0147am about the 6th and 7th of January. Really? Clairvoyant much? And you know more than we do from our sofas being that you are where? Perhaps in Iraq as your name states, I could care less. It is comments like yours that make some of us at DV wonder why they are even here in the first place. Yes I know not everything is roses and perfect in Iraq, however, unless you provide us with something more than your opinion, you might as well be talking to yourself as we do not want to hear what you have to say if it is going to be "negative nancy" stuff. And no offense if your name is nancy DV friends!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ya but are you sure that your in iraq cz your talking like you are Mr........D1.........HMMMM? some of us ..................well i will leave it at that

Check the IP address Mr. "Location:Secret"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooookay. Because you're talking about today and tomorrow in your post, at 0147am about the 6th and 7th of January. Really? Clairvoyant much? And you know more than we do from our sofas being that you are where? Perhaps in Iraq as your name states, I could care less. It is comments like yours that make some of us at DV wonder why they are even here in the first place. Yes I know not everything is roses and perfect in Iraq, however, unless you provide us with something more than your opinion, you might as well be talking to yourself as we do not want to hear what you have to say if it is going to be "negative nancy" stuff. And no offense if your name is nancy DV friends!

Not my opinion.I'm in Baghdad where all of the explosions occur. Matter of fact another 20 minutes ago, should be on the news soon. Eight years of experience in Iraq with many conversations and observations with a front row seat. I don't claim to know anything at all but, neither does any of these other sayers on the site. The proof is that the dinar is still at the same worth it has been for many years with a few minor fluctuations. Not being negative, you can believe anyone of these "secret squirrels" that post, not my business. B)

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 11

Great post. Thanks for mentioning the Chinese & their involvement in the IQD RV & the Global Settlement Fund. Many people are not aware of what is really going on.

China continues to keep the pressure on Obama to sign off on the Global Settlement Fund. Obama is holding off on the Global settlement Fund for political & monetary gain. He is holding up the entire world economic recovery including the RV of 132 nations & their currencies. He must be stopped.

I don't think nothing will happen till after the GOP & DNC conventions when at such time Obama can maneuver himself into position & appear to be saving the entire world from a great economic depression to get re-elected. He will then be hailed one world leader & saviour by Soros & the NWO. It don't take a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon to figure this out. That's just my take on all this & where we are going.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Check the IP address Mr. "Location:Secret"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not my opinion.I'm in Baghdad where all of the explosions occur. Matter of fact another 20 minutes ago, should be on the news soon. Eight years of experience in Iraq with many conversations and observations with a front row seat. I don't claim to know anything at all but, neither does any of these other sayers on the site. The proof is that the dinar is still at the same worth it has been for many years with a few minor fluctuations. Not being negative, you can believe anyone of these "secret squirrels" that post, not my business. B)

I agree with you my friend, but noone wants to hear what those of us with our own intel have to say, unless it is what they want to hear. I, of course, hope bravo is correct, but as I've stated dozens of times, I have some pretty da*m good resources in Iraq right now that are saying quite the opposite - that its just not happening yet. Here's to hoping my "intel" is wrong! Thanks for your honesty. Don't be offenede when people jump down your throat.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you my friend, but noone wants to hear what those of us with our own intel have to say, unless it is what they want to hear. I, of course, hope bravo is correct, but as I've stated dozens of times, I have some pretty da*m good resources in Iraq right now that are saying quite the opposite - that its just not happening yet. Here's to hoping my "intel" is wrong! Thanks for your honesty. Don't be offenede when people jump down your throat.

I'm not at all offended and I have heard the same as you but am hoping otherwise. I would be gone from my current location in a flash. Everything is in fun with me and I definately don't take a forum seriously! Thanks though and have a nice day! :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All I know is that you guys are fellow Americans. I wish that all would get on the same page. United we stand. I fear we are falling. We are not being led by an American right now and several key people in this administration also are not what they seem. I beleive we are the ones being manipulated to bring about an economic coup by some very evil men. I also beleive the test tube was Argentina. Everything happening in the USA right now has transpired there. It's spooky actually. Economic collapse, Special presidential powers, Right to detain without cause, the whole nine yards. I would be interested in knowing who really controls Argentina now because I believe we would have our answers to a lot of questions. Not the ones we see but the real controllers or controller. You can bet Obama is his stool pigeon. Too much the same to be coincidental. As for the RV I believe that we are in a fight with these same powerful economic people. They want the world to be under their control economically and the common person becoming wealthy was not supposed to happen or this would have occured a long time ago.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I was just sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee thinking, this **** sounds just

like the garbage we heard last yr. But as I analyze my own feelings I not only want it to

be true, like everyone else I presume, I need it to be true. And not just for the money either.

How many of us have sworn to our families and friends that this was going to happen, or

that God told us about it? I suspect nearly all of us, and we all know how stupid we are looking

right now in there eyes so we jump on every little thread of hope that one day we will all be vindicated

and millionairess. Yet deep inside me I am beginning to have doubt, I travel this country every yr

and I know the evil that lurks in men's heart. Something deep inside is beginning to wonder,

are we being manipulated by a sinister force? Is this all an experiment in human sociology?

At least I think we will all know the answer to these questions soon as with all powers of

observation hard at work I just don't see how this can go on much longer without coming to

end very soon.

You are not the first to have such thoughts...........

I was just sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee thinking, this **** sounds just

like the garbage we heard last yr. But as I analyze my own feelings I not only want it to

be true, like everyone else I presume, I need it to be true. And not just for the money either.

How many of us have sworn to our families and friends that this was going to happen, or

that God told us about it? I suspect nearly all of us, and we all know how stupid we are looking

right now in there eyes so we jump on every little thread of hope that one day we will all be vindicated

and millionairess. Yet deep inside me I am beginning to have doubt, I travel this country every yr

and I know the evil that lurks in men's heart. Something deep inside is beginning to wonder,

are we being manipulated by a sinister force? Is this all an experiment in human sociology?

At least I think we will all know the answer to these questions soon as with all powers of

observation hard at work I just don't see how this can go on much longer without coming to

end very soon.

I hear ya but also remember, we live in a "microwave" world where we want everything NOW! However, you and I both know that despite telling our family and friends that it is going to happen soon, everything is on God's time and not ours. If it wasn't for my sister who is a devout Christian that told me about this, then I would have never known about it. I personally think that we were indeed chosen to be in this. Again, this is my personal feeling. There is so much going on over there for it NOT to happen but again, you just can never know. I do know that my hope is in God and not in the dinar. Our God is a jealous God!

Too blessed to be stressed!

CBS

• Upvote 1

I you 8 years old or something because you write like a kid who is failing in school, try to complete on idea.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9