Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

Thanks for the info. Could you please remind those of us who easily forget (me!) What your intel and source of information is? Thanks again.

At this point I would prefer not to, that being said with a bit of research you can find it.

Lets say some great men that I have trusted with my life, and them with me.

Bravo,

Thanks for the recent updates. BTW, good to see ya back again, even if I have to look at your newest name backwards in a mirror ;) UR

Keep it quiet, I'm under sanctions. If it is me. ROFLMAO

• Upvote 5

In another post, it was said that no contractors were being allowed back into Iraq. There must be a misunderstanding, or there is a way to get the security contractors back in.

This is one of the only times I have felt like I was any part of what was happening in Iraq. I know they are having a hard time over there, but the intrigue is exciting. It sure makes the wait easier. Thanks Bravo.

• Upvote 1

Hey My Brother Bravo.....about the Soverignty issue, I don't think having sanctions against you eliminates the Soverignty, otherwise there would be a lot of nations that aren't Soverign, like Iran, North Korea, etc. JMHO, is they are Soverign now, but have a few little issue's to resolve....like KUWAIT...just to name, one little issue, but thanks for all you do, and I hope you get rested up for that party.....I buy the next round!!! :P

Go RV!!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

ovarB11 - welcome "close friend" of another 11 Pop-Up ;)

Good to see you and appreciatte the factual 'boots on the ground" intel. Always good to have scouts out when you're tryng to find the objective and what it contains.

Tell your buds to keep their heads on swivel - I can well imagine the natives are restless and the pucker factor is increasing.

I'll let you get the first round - I'll get the second - the third is coin challenge! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hillarious Clinton to Minister Zebari at Joint Coordination Committee on Dec. 12, 2011:

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2011/12/178642.htm

this is an excerpt-----certainly sounds like she said they were sovereign:

HILLLARY:

We believe these are truly historic days for both nations, and as we complete the withdrawal of American troops, we are defining our new partnership with a free and democratic Iraq. Our Strategic Framework Agreement commits our countries to work together on a wide range of issues, from governance and rule of law, to economics and education, to energy and the environment. And we are committed to following through. As Vice President Biden said in Baghdad two weeks ago, we intend to keep our promises.

Now, our new beginning is founded in mutual understanding, shared interests, and mutual respect for each other as sovereign equals. We share the same goal, building a self-reliant Iraq with a government that is able to serve the needs of the Iraqi people. And we have made a lot of progress together. Iraq is in charge of its own security and it stands as an important example of democracy in a region experiencing historic transformation and democratic transition.

MINISTER ZEBARI:

Also, we appreciate your help and assistance to free Iraq from the sanction regime, from the many Security Council resolutions under Chapter 7. We look forward also to you to help us to finish the remaining Chapter 7 resolutions related to the situation between Iraq and Kuwait.

She didn't say she looked forward to helping them become sovereign.........

I am going to have to go with Hillarious's meeting with Minister Zebari covered by the press over Bravo on this one.....

Edited by dexter
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bravo,

I am new to the board but not to SWA. For a little Background, I was a soldier during the invasion and have worked in both Afghanistan and Iraq as a contractor. I've had IQD for a few years now. My question is: Are your friends contracting with the State Department? I know that a few companies that have asked me to go back are State contractors as DOD is pretty much out of there.

• Upvote 1