Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

updated truth as I know it

ovarB11

To Camelspiderman

Your post in "very close friend of 11 Bravo"

I doubt it ,

sell that B S to some other smuck, the only 2 contracting companies that are considered big and are still in iraq are either Aegis or triple conopy.

And if its SOC , you have about as much intel as my grandmother and she passed away years ago.

Nice try , but this R.V. looks like its going to be on the backburner for a while , they had to there chance to do something rite before the troops pull out and they did not.

Now the Shia , Sunni issues are starting to flame up again , not a good look , allawi was still in charge this would of been done a while ago

Read more:

Are you kidding me.

Google could be your friend if you asked nicely

http://www.usatoday.com/money/world/story/2011-12-28/foreign-business-quadruples-iraq-2011/52260544/1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks very much for the follow up. We appreciate your time. Everything you say sounds reasonable and believable. Go RV. I would like something for Valentine's Day also. I just haven't decided what I want yet. Maybe a real honeymoon with my husband!!!!

Edited by FarmersDaughter
  • Upvote 2

In your opinion, should the RV have already occurred?

No

If you read past posts of 11 Bravo you will see that I have always been the one saying this is not done, and supporting it with Facts.

I am amazed at where we are now.

My best guess in the past would have been 6month + after Chapter 7 removed.

This a big change for me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your opinion, and I do agree with you in some respects. Iraq will RV soon, when who really knows, but they are about ready to explode onto the world scene!!!

They are a Soviergn Nation! They have total control of their country, and their money, which is why we are waiting for the RV. Otherwise, the IMF, UN, or the rest of the world for that matter, would have made it happen already, so to me, what it means is that Iraq is in total control.

This chaos was expected, and it will eventually go away, as Iraq begins it transitions to a fully functioning country. They are still learning to get along, besides having to fix centuries of mistrust. It is coming, and coming fast.

Be ready.....get some rest.....for the big party!!!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 6

Bravo:

What's your reasoning as to why they are not "sovereign"?

Because they don't have an internationally recognized currency?

It was my belief that they may be sovereign since the fact that some if not most sanctions were lifted.

Wow 30 minutes of sleep I don't know how you're even able to type coherantly right now. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing. I gotta say it's just exciting knowing that we can potentially gain so much from this investment. If it happens this month or next or a year or two from now thats all just dandy with me.

Although I do like the idea of cars for valentines gifts as well ;0)

Thanks again! :)

• Upvote 1

Bravo,

First post just signed up now...I have been watching this site for over a year and just never REALLY felt the need to comment.

I have followed what you have said over the year and felt that you had some real contacts in Iraq.

Thanks for coming back and filling us in.

Please keep it up...Big fan of many other too.....but felt I just had to comment on this one.

Thanks,

Mgigs.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your opinion, and I do agree with you in some respects. Iraq will RV soon, when who really knows, but they are about ready to explode onto the world scene!!!

They are a Soviergn Nation! They have total control of their country, and their money, which is why we are waiting for the RV. Otherwise, the IMF, UN, or the rest of the world for that matter, would have made it happen already, so to me, what it means is that Iraq is in total control.

This chaos was expected, and it will eventually go away, as Iraq begins it transitions to a fully functioning country. They are still learning to get along, besides having to fix centuries of mistrust. It is coming, and coming fast.

Be ready.....get some rest.....for the big party!!!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

To be truely soveriegn All sanctions have to be lifted.

I believe Adam gave a UN site you can check.

UN.org I believe. Too tired to check

As for the party, the first round is on me

Bravo:

What's your reasoning as to why they are not "sovereign"?

Because they don't have an internationally recognized currency?

It was my belief that they may be sovereign since the fact that some if not most sanctions were lifted.

No, still under sanctions. Period.

The people telling you that all sanctions are lifted are just not being completely honest.

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 1

Let me apologize for being a bit late.

Lets get to the facts first, speculation afterwords.

YES an announcement was made declaring Iraq a sovereign nation.

NO they are not. This comments have been made several times in the past and they are not any more valid than in the past.

NO there has not been an in country RV.

NO street venders are not cashing people in.

Sorry just facts, not trying to bring folks down, but I am sure that is what people want to know most.

Iraq is making great strides in the last week, and parliment is working to get things ironed out.

I Believe (know) that the HCL agreement is completed, just not finalized. This has been a big step to get the Kurds back into the game.

Hopefully they will play nice with the rest of Iraq now.

As I stated some friends got called back from vaca early. I was hoping this was do to a RV.

Well not exactly. They were given new security assignments. The direct assignments I can not discus, but think of any big National changes.

Security needs usually increase just prior to any big changes, and just after them.

Just as there are people that want the RV in Iraq, believe it or not there are some groups that do not want this to happen.

Dont tip your head like a confused dog. Destitute people are easier to control and manipulate. These people are creating as much havic as they can.

Post event if RV I am sure you can see the need for hightened security.

Now for a my beliefs.

I am hearing, and now believe, that we are very close. YA I SAID IT.

I will never give a date or rate, but I do like the sound of buying the whole family new cars by Valentimes day.

Hopefully sooner.

I am stilll hearing 1-1 open to clear as many people as possible.

I do not feel it will open at 1 dollar, but would love it.

The 3, 5, 7 guys are splap nutz IMHO, then again saying 1-1 is hard for me, just what I am hearing.

Sorry I could not tell you this is done, but it is not. I can tell you things are starting to look alot better.

Heads up, Watch for China to take a more active roll to get this done.

I would like to give some more specific info, but should not.

Not a tease, just cant, it would not matter much anyway.

I have just got home from work, and only got about 30 min sleep last night so I am pretty tired.

I will try to stay around for a couple hours to answer any direct questions that I can.

I will also address a couple comments from past couple post.

ovarB11

Im Speechless to the complete 180 of what I use to know you as. And you bring us THIS, and Loving it.

Thanks Ovarb11

;)

• Upvote 2