Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good looking post Adam M.

1-5-2012 Guru Adam Montana we are seeing talks about Chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, and very importantly ...increasing production in the next month. IF they RV in the next two weeks they will need to be able to back that RV with oil and they have a solid plan to boost production by 900,000 barrels per day...by FEBRUARY...we're not talking months or years anymore, we're talking next month, rock n roll, git-r-dun style forward progress! hcl is...OFFICIALLY drafted ...historically speaking it has taken Iraq months to pass laws but that does NOT have to stay the same, there is no longer any law that states they have to wait to pass anything, it could be on the table this afternoon, and in effect tomorrow, this is excellent for us!

Post from another site

Thanks !

Quad B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeah Adam thanks, I always look forward to his chats to better understand whats going on and get a dose of reality from someone who is not flying on a 747 with his bulldog cooking in his oven at 440, (besides poodles taste better anyways :P ), or someone smoking weed under the freeway overpass watching for 0000s. B)

• Upvote 3

1-5-2012 Guru Adam Montana we are seeing talks about Chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, and very importantly ...increasing production in the next month. IF they RV in the next two weeks they will need to be able to back that RV with oil and they have a solid plan to boost production by 900,000 barrels per day...by FEBRUARY...we're not talking months or years anymore, we're talking next month, rock n roll, git-r-dun style forward progress! hcl is...OFFICIALLY drafted ...historically speaking it has taken Iraq months to pass laws but that does NOT have to stay the same, there is no longer any law that states they have to wait to pass anything, it could be on the table this afternoon, and in effect tomorrow, this is excellent for us!

Post from another site

Thanks !

Quad B)

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?” .... GO RV emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 2

What does he mean "Post from another site"? That is from THIS SITE. From Adams weekly chat. Do we really have to go to other sites to bring back stuff that came from this site?

Posted on DG not from this site check for yourself....

You sure seem rude :blink:

Quad B)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Posted on DG not from this site check for yourself....

You sure seem rude :blink:

Quad B)

:lol: :lol: Sorry, don't mean to seem rude. I just get a tad impatient sometimes when folks don't read from this site all that is so valuable, for example THIS!

[Adam Montana] if you've been in the news forum here at DV you know there is a staggering amount of movement right now

[Adam Montana] we are seeing talks about Chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, and very importantly.... increasing production in the next month

[Adam Montana] IF they RV in the next two weeks

[Adam Montana] they will need to be able to back that RV with oil

[Adam Montana] and they have a solid plan to boost production by 900,000 barrels per day... by FEBRUARY

[Adam Montana] we're not talking months or years anymore, we're talking next month, rock n roll, git-r-dun style forward progress!

[Adam Montana] hcl is drafted officially

[Adam Montana] they had approved it already last year, but now it is OFFICIALLY drafted

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

:lol: :lol: Sorry, don't mean to seem rude. I just get a tad impatient sometimes when folks don't read from this site all that is so valuable, for example THIS!

[Adam Montana] if you've been in the news forum here at DV you know there is a staggering amount of movement right now

[Adam Montana] we are seeing talks about Chapter 7, the HCL, the budget, and very importantly.... increasing production in the next month

[Adam Montana] IF they RV in the next two weeks

[Adam Montana] they will need to be able to back that RV with oil

[Adam Montana] and they have a solid plan to boost production by 900,000 barrels per day... by FEBRUARY

[Adam Montana] we're not talking months or years anymore, we're talking next month, rock n roll, git-r-dun style forward progress!

[Adam Montana] hcl is drafted officially

[Adam Montana] they had approved it already last year, but now it is OFFICIALLY drafted

:lol:

WOW.

:P

Everyone, please, please, please... if you want MY words, they are on this site only. I don't do radio interviews, I don't do "guest appearances", I don't do any of that.

My words are on this site, and this site only.

If you see my words anywhere else, they might be taken out of context, edited, or who knows what else.

Best regards to all my fellow Dinar Veterans.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 13

WOW.

Everyone, please, please, please... if you want MY words, they are on this site only. I don't do radio interviews, I don't do "guest appearances", I don't do any of that.

If you see my words anywhere else, they might be taken out of context, edited, or who knows what else.

This is the only site I value with knowledgable information.

• Upvote 4

WOW.

:bow::twothumbs: :twothumbs: :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

WOW.

I heard you on a radio show with those two women... ADAM.... You havent done that in some time from what I know but you do them... LOL

Just keeping you honest brother. PEACE and go RV....

lol Happy New Year too.

• Upvote 1

good post...it just shows they know where to come to for good solid information from intelligent people who do their due diligence before posting (go ahead Adam, you can get the big head for a little while....I have bragged on you before and guess I can again...just remember ...I figure you put your pants on the same way I do....I tie them to the bed post and in the morning I run and jump in them with both feet... :blink: )

• Upvote 2

Just to clarify: no offense was taken, and I appreciate the original poster sharing with the community. :)

I heard you on a radio show with those two women... ADAM.... You havent done that in some time from what I know but you do them... LOL

Just keeping you honest brother. PEACE and go RV....

lol Happy New Year too.

You got me there!

Ok, I'll rephrase it.

I haven't appeared on any other sites in quite some time, and I don't have any plans to in the future. It's too easy for other site owners to take my posts out of context already, I'm not going to give them any more freedom with my words!

If you want to hear what I have to say, it's best to get it from me directly.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

good post...it just shows they know where to come to for good solid information from intelligent people who do their due diligence before posting (go ahead Adam, you can get the big head for a little while....I have bragged on you before and guess I can again...just remember ...I figure you put your pants on the same way I do....I tie them to the bed post and in the morning I run and jump in them with both feet... :blink: )

I tried that one time..... missed the pants and got hung up on the bed post. OUCH!!!

• Upvote 2

Just to clarify: no offense was taken, and I appreciate the original poster sharing with the community. :)

You got me there!

Ok, I'll rephrase it.

I haven't appeared on any other sites in quite some time, and I don't have any plans to in the future. It's too easy for other site owners to take my posts out of context already, I'm not going to give them any more freedom with my words!

If you want to hear what I have to say, it's best to get it from me directly.

:twothumbs:

ADAM just kind of playin with you. You have been the most beneficial in respect to unwavering honesty so far. The people who are out here with so much BS it isnt funny drives me a bit crazy.

Id like to ask you something privately but dont know how to email you. Regardless though Have a GREAT YEAR. Hopefully we will meet some day and laugh about the pings and pangs of this ride.

Peace and YES I got ya... lol

Take Care

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?” .... GO RV emot-woot.gif

I agree with every word--but I already ask myself how I am getting through all of this. lol