Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Gem from Mr.Stevei

seetrader1

Yesterday someone posted this for Steve.....

"Steve & Ray please visit The Big Call team. We would love to chat with you. You are indeed trustworthy :blink: . The Big Call -760-569-XXXX - @ 7:00 EST

HERE'S STEVE'S REPLY(read that last sentence ;) )

"I really have no clue who this is or what it is for.

Ray and I would love to do a call, but it will be with our members and our mods not someone we do not know. What are they going to do, trash us?

Ray and I are only loyal to this family of ours, not like others in the past.

There are so many people that would love to know what we have not shared yet, and will not until the time is appropriate. :P

Blessings,

Steve "

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 14

There are so many people that would love to know what we have not shared yet, and will not until the time is appropriate.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1idFXV0Cq

I suppose the appropriate time would be...when the IQD rv's? tongue.gif

You know what else is funny? When he was a member here at DV, he thought nothing about having a conference call with DV members and having Adam on it, but yet wouldn't allow Adam to preview the content to be discussed. Yet, now, he's invited to be on a conference call and is sceptical...BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GONNA SAY! ...hmmm, how's that for hypocrisy! dry.gif

Edited by Dogmatic1
additional thought
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I suppose the appropriate time would be...when the IQD rv's? tongue.gif

You know what else is funny? When he was a member here at DV, he thought nothing about having a conference call with DV members and having Adam on it, but yet wouldn't allow Adam to preview the content to be discussed. Yet, now, he's invited to be on a conference call and is sceptical...BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GONNA SAY! ...hmmm, how's that for hypocrisy! dry.gif

Seetrader- All you bring is Steve's posts, and then you slam him. We are all tired of it. Doesn't seem like you ever bring anything original so please go someplace (anyplace) else to spew your negative garbage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Seetrader- All you bring is Steve's posts, and then you slam him. We are all tired of it. Doesn't seem like you ever bring anything original so please go someplace (anyplace) else to spew your negative garbage.

Relax

I'm not the only one that posts Stevei.

The DV staff member that commented above didn't seem to mind. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Relax

Heed your own advice on relax. If you must always post SteveI's stuff than post it without your negative commentary.

Relax

Heed your own advice on relax. If you must always post SteveI's stuff than post it without your negative commentary.

• Downvote 2

Are you Steve's wife? :lol:

Seriously, start by being original in your own life. You'll go a long way by thinking for yourself instead of hijacking other peoples stuff and then slamming THEM for being original.

Are you Steve's wife? :lol:

Seriously, start by being original in your own life. You'll go a long way by thinking for yourself instead of hijacking other peoples stuff and then slamming THEM for being original.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

naples nurse is that you??? :blink: