Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Important Outlook On RV

Sector

It's only 2 ways to look at this matter of buying Iraqi Dinars.

You are either "THE FOOL WHO DID" or "THE FOOL WHO DIDN'T" so pick which fool you would rather be.

I'm the fool who did back in Dec of 2004 I am very happy with my decision.

I love reading all the hype about the RV. I can wait another 7 years if I have too. One day sooner or later it will RV.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I never paid any attention until last week when some guy walked into the bank where my brother works and asked him about the RV. My brother is a banker at Wells Fargo in NYC and he hasn't heard anything about the RV from the banks perspective. Ever since then I have living on the internet searching for more info.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Sector! I too have had my dinar since '04. Got it from the Hajii in Iraq ( well the initial anyway ). This is a great site. Read everything you can. I'm sure you can already figure out the bulls*** from the facts. Good luck to you!

You are either "THE FOOL WHO DID" or "THE FOOL WHO DIDN'T" so pick which fool you would rather be.

I love reading all the hype about the RV. I can wait another 7 years if I have too. One day sooner or later it will RV.

Great outlook-Welcome

Welcome Sector, you have certainly "kept the faith", over all of these years. If it does, it does! :lol: :lol:

I'm in the same boat as sector. Have had dinar for years but new to the board. I have however, been lurking for months....lol. I got my dinar know it wasn't a short term investment and I bought with cash I can spare...I lost more in the stocks...lol. if it RVs tomorrow, great. I can also wait for another 5 or 6 years. I think it will RV sooner than later though,

I'm in the same boat as sector. Have had dinar for years but new to the board. I have however, been lurking for months....lol. I got my dinar know it wasn't a short term investment and I bought with cash I can spare...I lost more in the stocks...lol. if it RVs tomorrow, great. I can also wait for another 5 or 6 years. I think it will RV sooner than later though,

Welcome to DV floridavet!!