Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for Iraq: Tonight will be a resolution of the political crisis in its final

trooper

Deputy for Iraq: Tonight will be a resolution of the political crisis in its final

Thursday, 05 December / 2 January 2012 19:15

[baghdad - where]

Expected the Iraqi List MP Abdul Khader Al Taher said, "Tonight is a resolution of the current political crisis and finally resolve all outstanding issues." Without reference to the way the discount. "

He told all of Iraq [where] on Thursday that "the night will end the political crisis of the presence of important meetings and meetings between the leaders of the Iraqi List and the National Alliance as a whole."

Tahir said "there for the first two matches tonight will be between the Iraqi List and the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, at the invitation submitted by him."

"The second meeting will be between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama al."

Tahir stressed that "the modern day has become a being with the National Alliance as a whole and not with the state law only."

The MP for the Iraqi "the existence of previous meetings brought together the menu and the Supreme Council of Iraq and the Sadr movement in addition to the meetings that will take place tonight."

He confirmed that a meeting of the Iraqi night will be devoted to review the outcome of the meetings conducted by the Iraqi Jaafari and Maliki. "

Noteworthy that the Iraqi List, decided in December 17 last suspended deputies in the parliament after the issuance of a warrant arrest of the leadership of the Deputy President Tariq al-Hashimi, and Maliki's request to withdraw confidence from the Deputy Saleh al-Mutlaq, and renewed in several meetings, including a meeting on Wednesday not to attend the deputies to meetings House of Representatives and ministers meetings of the Council of Ministers. finished 2.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...bAJfTfqn_R1uyw

• Upvote 8

"Tahir said "there for the first two matches tonight will be between the Iraqi List and the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, at the invitation submitted by him."

Sounds like a WWF match to me!

Seriously, it sounds like most of it has been worked out, and this is just face-to-face kissing and making up. They may be just laying out the next couple of week's priorities.

I know it's Iraq, and they have lately been behaving like children, but........maybe, just maybe, they've come to their senses and figured out how much more they can steal if there's more money for their economy in it if they work together!

I realize it's a translation of an article, but it DOES sound more positive than others.

Am I being too positive here?

• Upvote 2

Nice post trooper! :D

You never know with Iraq's :ph34r:

They have the best poker faces in the ME :eyebrows:

Smoke & Mirrors is like breathing to those guys B)

However in the last 8 years I've neve seen so many positive things. :confused:

Sure looks and feels Close? :twothumbs:

GO RV :woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brisco,

I always appreciate the positive vibes from a long time IQD investor. I'm only just reaching my 1 year anniversary with the IQD....

• Upvote 1

Tonight...as in, like...now? When will we get the news?

Or is that some tonight six months from now?

Really, I'm so glad that they are at least starting to see that you can't have a "Unified" government if a big hunk of it keeps boycotting the meetings. I hope somebody is docking their pay for this nonsense, too. Progress is being made...but good grief, we are dealing with cave men.

Guest Doug_W_also

Tonight...as in, like...now? When will we get the news?

Or is that some tonight six months from now?

Really, I'm so glad that they are at least starting to see that you can't have a "Unified" government if a big hunk of it keeps boycotting the meetings. I hope somebody is docking their pay for this nonsense, too. Progress is being made...but good grief, we are dealing with cave men.

More like School kids in 5th Grade if U ask me.

Keep the positive vibes flowing and maybe JUST maybe we will see it RV FAST! (please note I did not say soon).

Thanks for the post Trooper... Maybe now with the boycot ended the meeting will take place, Let's hope they place nice with one another and get this thing done !!!!

I'm ready willing and able to change my credit score !!! Well not quite able yet ... Come on RV :D

• Upvote 1

Tahir said "there for the first two matches tonight will be between the Iraqi List and the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, at the invitation submitted by him."

"The second meeting will be between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama al."

Matches??? Is there going to be a fight? I wonder if Maliki is part of the WWE. B)

"Tahir said "there for the first two matches tonight will be between the Iraqi List and the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, at the invitation submitted by him."

Sounds like a WWF match to me!

Seriously, it sounds like most of it has been worked out, and this is just face-to-face kissing and making up. They may be just laying out the next couple of week's priorities.

I know it's Iraq, and they have lately been behaving like children, but........maybe, just maybe, they've come to their senses and figured out how much more they can steal if there's more money for their economy in it if they work together!

I realize it's a translation of an article, but it DOES sound more positive than others.

Am I being too positive here?

Face-to-face kissing....is nice, but I hope those two gentlemen shaved. Too darn funny! Kiss, hug, bow, and a hand shake works. Just get'er done. ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brisco,

I always appreciate the positive vibes from a long time IQD investor. I'm only just reaching my 1 year anniversary with the IQD....

A year means you've only lost 10% of your hair? COOL :lol:

Thanks for the compliment unirod :twothumbs:

Man, the news keeps sounding soooo promising! Thanks trooper!

This is amazing right? Wow!

Agreed! Great post Brisco! And great find Trooper!