Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank26 Recorded CC 1/4/2012***

easyrider

I got this on the page..........Conference playback URL has expired, please contact the conference host for more details.

Did i do somehting wrong

yes, it has to be on your end because its states it expires: 12/31/2019

I just clicked on it and it pulled up just fine.

Can someone else validate this?

Edited by easyrider

All about Greed an getting left out ty

Yep the saudis are getting jealous of their neighboring contender Iraq in the oil game and aare afraaid they will be out producing them and the U.s wont need the saudis any longer. Makes perfect sense. Saudis are playing a role in the big scheme of things and the delays IMHO

Edited by easyrider

Delta has no clue what the lifting of the zeros means.

Frank26 sells Dinar.... Nuff said. ;)

Because he sell dinar he doesn't know what he talking about

Delta has no clue what the lifting of the zeros means.

Frank26 sells Dinar.... Nuff said. ;)

You have such a neg thought of this investment why are you even here. Maybe you need to spend your time doing something else.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

and you do? haha knew u would be on here trollin it up.

I know what the CBI has been saying for months now.

"Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note".\

How much clearer can they get???????????

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

"Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note".\

this is like politics you have your view I have mine, in fact neither us know what happening. I'm keeping my dinar.

• Upvote 1

sell out if thats what u beelieve u aint changin no ones else's mind.

• Upvote 2

sell out if thats what u beelieve u aint changin no ones else's mind.

He probably doesn't own any.

It's not MY view...It's the CBI's view. :)

It like they gonna tell the whole world what they are gonna do use some common sense

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

He probably doesn't own any.

It like they gonna tell the whole world what they are gonna do use some common sense

dont waste youur time on him look through his prior posts he just gets off on stirring the pot and i agree they are NOT gonna let the world know what they intend to do no way in heck.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

91 minute Posted Yesterday, 06:26 AM

Economic Analyst: Distribution of loans and advances without the economic feasibility will lead to increase the rate of inflation in Iraq

1.4.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) said economic analyst Abdul Latif Salem Ugaili that the distribution of loans and advances to the citizens without the economic feasibility and pre-legal conditions will lead to increased rates of inflation in Iraq. Ugaili said in a statement reporter (agency news) on Wednesday: that the distribution of financial loans to citizens in Iraq, the inaccurately and without the economic feasibility or laws slashed the owner of loan investment of the amounts granted to the projects, whether small or medium-serve the country and society, which lead to increased rates of Inflation in Iraq. and called Ugaili: to be financial loans and advances percent salary provided to the citizens according to plan accurate and well thought to be through the investment of funds granted to the establishment of small or medium by the citizens of that will be in the end, the investment of funds Almkarodh and provide jobs for the unemployed, stressing that in the case of distribution without controls will lead to increased inflation and economic chaos overwhelming in the country. According to economic analyst: It is assumed that the distribution of loans to come through a plan in place and measured according to the scientific method an accurate cast of how to dispose of these funds, noting that advances and loans are distributed in a manner random disorganized at the moment, no everyone can get a loan, whether residential, agricultural and other and without conditions Aodwabt obliged to invest. The federal government announced conducted in the distribution of housing loans to all citizens, and advances percent salary within the budget year (2012).

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...2#ixzz1iUJOopfx

check it out seetrader he doesn't know what he talking about lol

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1