Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have questions regarding Adam"s chat on 1/4/12

johnnyleo

[Adam Montana] keep in mind that after they RV, there will probably be another surge in violence as the dust settles

[Adam Montana] so we may very well see the Dinar RV at a dollar, then quickly dip to 50 cents or less as the world hears about that surge

[Adam Montana] but again, as Iraq TAKES CONTROL of their situation things will once again stabilize and the value should quickly go back up

Hey Mr. Adam. According to your chat on 1/4/12, I have some questions for you. First, you mention " we may very well see the Dinar RV at a dollar, then quickly dip to 50 cents or less as the world hears about that surge , and my question is " how many days/weeks/months do you think it is going to take for the rate to drop from a dollar to 50 cents?if let's say less than a week, just assumption, that mean that " do we all have to go to Iraq directly just to cash in" or can we still cash in the States?Then, do you think that banks in Iraq have a lot of cash, specially US$, if we all cash in one of the banks in Iraq?Second question , you mention " as Iraq TAKES CONTROL of their situation things will once again stabilize and the value should quickly go back up ". does this mean that when the price drop from a dollar to 50 cents, do we have to exchange old dinar to new lower dinar bank note to anticipate the value to go back up again?How many days/weels/months do you think the rate is going to go back up once stabilize?What do you think the rate will be when stabilize?Once again thank you very much for your chat that will give a lot of important knowledges for us and I am waiting for your answer Mr. Adam. Sorry Mr. Adam that I have to copy and paste your chat.

Edited by johnnyleo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think Adam was just giving his opinion of what could happen, nothing is for sure yet.

I don't know why someone gave you a negative, I positive'd your post. I agree, he was just giving an opinion and nothing is certain. It's all speculation.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for fixing the negs...wonder what that was about? I didn't mean any harm, from what I have read from Adam he only gives his opinons on what could happen. He doesn't want anyone led wrong by putting anything in stone, one of the things I admire about the guy.

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] keep in mind that after they RV, there will probably be another surge in violence as the dust settles

[Adam Montana] so we may very well see the Dinar RV at a dollar, then quickly dip to 50 cents or less as the world hears about that surge

[Adam Montana] but again, as Iraq TAKES CONTROL of their situation things will once again stabilize and the value should quickly go back up

Hey Mr. Adam. According to your chat on 1/4/12, I have some questions for you. First, you mention " we may very well see the Dinar RV at a dollar, then quickly dip to 50 cents or less as the world hears about that surge , and my question is " how many days/weeks/months do you think it is going to take for the rate to drop from a dollar to 50 cents?if let's say less than a week, just assumption, that mean that " do we all have to go to Iraq directly just to cash in" or can we still cash in the States?Then, do you think that banks in Iraq have a lot of cash, specially US$, if we all cash in one of the banks in Iraq?Second question , you mention " as Iraq TAKES CONTROL of their situation things will once again stabilize and the value should quickly go back up ". does this mean that when the price drop from a dollar to 50 cents, do we have to exchange old dinar to new lower dinar bank note to anticipate the value to go back up again?How many days/weels/months do you think the rate is going to go back up once stabilize?What do you think the rate will be when stabilize?Once again thank you very much for your chat that will give a lot of important knowledges for us and I am waiting for your answer Mr. Adam. Sorry Mr. Adam that I have to copy and paste your chat.

Johnny, first of all there is no rate or rv date chiseled in stone yet and second, NO ONE knows the exact time this will or is going to happen. Adam was giving his post as an example of what he thinks COULD happen, NOT what will happen. This man has spent thousands of hours ( and probably more) researching what he says and writes to us. Sounds like you need to relax and just be a little patient and hang on for the ride, no matter how short or how long it takes. I am a VIP member, but in no way can I or will I try to second guess what Mr. Montana says. This question may have been asked or answered in the chat room, so I recommend you go there to get an answer. There are a number of people there who may be able to help you.

• Upvote 2

Ware do folks get the idea they are going to be able to run to a bank and get cash for there Dinar, It is not going to work that way, Its a big numbers game folks. You go cash in after they have proof your Dinar is real, then they will punch that amount into there computers and credit your bank account for that much US dollars. If it RVs at a dollar you will get maybe .86 cents to the dollar. and then pay a spread from CBI. Then your bank will get there spread, after taxes are pain to FED and LOCAL you get whats left over. But its up to you to take care of your tax es owed. Or Uncle SAM will be so far up your butt they wont see day lite. And we will probably have a window of time to cash in or you lose all. don't get mad about what you get, remember they have a BUY RATE and a SELL RATE. :rolleyes:

This is just Adam's opinion but I have great confidence in what he says.

As far as the RV is concerned, if it comes in at 1 to 1, the bank may give you the same rate. They will still make money off your deposit, thats their business! Biker, everybody will have to pay taxes!

Also, if we are given a window to cash in, we won't lose it all! What may happen is that the rate may change and you may not get what was offered in the window, but you can still cash in at any time.

I too have been neg'd a few times but, when you post here, you are exposed to that since it "comes with the territory".

• Upvote 1

I just happened to notice this thread while looking for another topic.

Just an FYI - if you want to address me specifically in a question, it needs to be posted in the VIP section and it needs to be a clear concise question. If you want the opinion of the members here, then this is a great place to ask it.

I simply can't scan the forums all day long watching for every post that addresses me. Nothing personal! I just don't want people to think I'm ignoring them, when really I just stay out of the rumor, opinons, and other forums. I spend my time in the VIP section with the people who support this site.

To answer the question, I was simply giving a possible scenario. ANYTHING can happen, including what I said in this chat or the complete polar opposite.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1