Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This place sure died out...

nemesis760

No new posts in a long time, not to stir the pot too much, but with the amount of rage and hostility that was going on for a couple of months debating over this topic, I would imagine there would be more info here or at least different views of recent articles to debate... I am not saying it is a bad thing, I was just hoping to get another opinion and see the 'darkside' of this investment here...

Who knows, maybe its a good thing, more evidence that it will RV?

• Upvote 2

No new posts in a long time, not to stir the pot too much, but with the amount of rage and hostility that was going on for a couple of months debating over this topic, I would imagine there would be more info here or at least different views of recent articles to debate... I am not saying it is a bad thing, I was just hoping to get another opinion and see the 'darkside' of this investment here...

They show up when they see a chance :lol:

• Upvote 1

I meant the LOP talk section... unless that was sarcasm, of which i am a high supporter there of :)

Most of those on DV have either participated or read most of the RD chatter. Either they don't believe that it will happen, or not happen, or understand the meaning of removing the 000s from the currency, or just got tired of the debate. Personally, I got tired of reading the same ol' tired arguments.

Plus, there has been a great deal of exciting and informative articles that are pointing to an imminent RV; Contra to the those who think nothing is going on which would indicate a revaluation.

Go RV!!!!!

There hasn't been any "headliner news" going on in the RV world for a long time. Shibibi hasn't been talking for a while, just people under him and they aren't saying anything really of importance. So most of what has been posted doesn't really need to be debated, they're just mostly information that has been posted before only reworded. So the place hasn't really died out, it's just gone into hibernation When Iraq gets back to working on the RV then things will heat up on here again. Everyone here is in a waiting mode. :D

• Upvote 1

Hang around long enough and you will come up on it again lol......new information regarding deleting the zeros hasent been flowing in as much from the CBI lately but they will surely bring it up again as they havent voted on the bill yet in parliament....

• Downvote 1

BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO LOP.......LOP IS WAY DEBUNKED!!!

So a basic redenomination which has been done all over the world numerous times by countries with hyperinflated currencies like Iraqs has been debunked but an overnight increase in the exchange rate of the IQD by 100,000% is imminet huh? Wow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So a basic redenomination which has been done all over the world numerous times by countries with hyperinflated currencies like Iraqs has been debunked but an overnight increase in the exchange rate of the IQD by 100,000% is imminet huh? Wow.

My Little orphan Annie decoder ring said no LOP!! Dude I know little about the zero's!!! Title caught eye not trying to enter the land of the lopsters!!!! Forbidden area, two men enter, one man leaves!! Just trying to add a spark to the dry bush!! Lol... Just too happy about the HCL news!!

• Upvote 2

So what are you trying to say? Hmmm? No RV? Well, I think YOU think there is still a glimmer of hope, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I fully agree with you about the odds being stacked against us but I'm going to hang in there too. Hope is a wonderful thing. ;)

Hang around long enough and you will come up on it again lol......new information regarding deleting the zeros hasent been flowing in as much from the CBI lately but they will surely bring it up again as they havent voted on the bill yet in parliament....

Ya, seen that trend, I am sure you are right, the info is up and down like a cheap hooker trying to make rent....

Okay, here's what you missed... Jonny Wigged out, Randall got broken in half & put back together again (kinda),

'that other place with those other guys' gave away tons of dinars on a chat and invited everyone to party in San Francisco where they'd receive new cars ala oprah,

the Newbies got razzed, the Senior Mems had outta body experiences,

there was an ugly red bull thing exacerbated by vodka,

rumors ran like the dead to a chicago polling place,

Joey n' Vic are stil at large,

peeps with boots on the ground went head to head with peeps who knew peeps who had boots on the ground,

my guru can beat up your guru,

every obscure - badly translated news item was cut and pasted all over this place causing exploding brains all over this place,

RV - NO RV - RV - NO RV..., some folks dumped their Dinars, some folks bought 'em up,

my bank is better than your bank, don't call the bank,

put your dinars in a sock - not the bank, send me your dinars, no -send ME your dinars,

there were a few birthdays, we lost a few members, we cried, we laughed, we loved---- sigh.... welcome back, dude. (Oh, yuh.... and there was pizza in the swamp. yay.)

:blush: WHEW!

• Upvote 2

Okay, here's what you missed... Jonny Wigged out, Randall got broken in half & put back together again (kinda),

'that other place with those other guys' gave away tons of dinars on a chat and invited everyone to party in San Francisco where they'd receive new cars ala oprah,

the Newbies got razzed, the Senior Mems had outta body experiences,

there was an ugly red bull thing exacerbated by vodka,

rumors ran like the dead to a chicago polling place,

Joey n' Vic are stil at large,

peeps with boots on the ground went head to head with peeps who knew peeps who had boots on the ground,

my guru can beat up your guru,

every obscure - badly translated news item was cut and pasted all over this place causing exploding brains all over this place,

RV - NO RV - RV - NO RV..., some folks dumped their Dinars, some folks bought 'em up,

my bank is better than your bank, don't call the bank,

put your dinars in a sock - not the bank, send me your dinars, no -send ME your dinars,

there were a few birthdays, we lost a few members, we cried, we laughed, we loved---- sigh.... welcome back, dude. (Oh, yuh.... and there was pizza in the swamp. yay.)

:blush: WHEW!

...I missed red bull and vodka and guru fights? Damn holidays....

...Does anybody else envision guru fights to be a more clean shaven version of bum fights...or is that just me?

Edited by nemesis760
  • Upvote 1

Most of them have sold their dinar......and gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1