Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central China sets the yuan exchange rate at a record new high

Carrello

'Dr J' holds the belief that China is an important player in the IQD RV. I'm not sure how this miniscule rate change impacts things on the world scene but China is a big holder of Euro's, IQD, USD and VDN....make of that what you will.....all I can say is .....hmmmm interesting :)

..........smarty pants............... B)

Dr. J has talked about China many times. I pulled his quote from another site. Thank you Michael, I hope you don't mind.

"I have gone over it in detail a number of times but since you have asked, I will give you the short and sweet version...

China holds A LOT of euros and dinar.

In June of 2010, when the euro hit $1.18 after falling from a high of $1.51 in November 2009, China bailed out the euro (ie. China bought even more euros) and the euro began climbing.

Recently, the euro has been in trouble and China has been working behind the scenes to support it.

As I have stated continuously, China has been the hold up with the dinar. You can go back and read all of my posts on DV, they are all dated. Why has China been the hold up? Because, the RV rate was always tied to the euro (currently at $1.29)and China has been after the best rate.

Fast forward to October 2011, Obama announces that the U.S. troops will be leaving Iraq by the end of the year. China balks at first and doesn't believe it. Obama follows through and now, I am hearing that China is "antsy" and is looking to complete a deal.

That is what I know and what I have shared. Frankly, I have been hearing positive rumblings since October 2011 but I have kept it to myself until today when I saw 11Bravo on DV confirm some of the things that I have been hearing. I am hopeful BUT not counting on anything. Personally, as I stated to Mr. Rich, there is too much work that still needs to be done.

So...again...NO GUARANTEES...JUST SHARING WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE!"

Dr. J

Thanks for bringing this over Carrello.

'Dr J' holds the belief that China is an important player in the IQD RV. I'm not sure how this miniscule rate change impacts things on the world scene but China is a big holder of Euro's, IQD, USD and VDN....make of that what you will.....all I can say is .....hmmmm interesting :)

Did you not learn a thing from Peter Gibbons in Office Space? LMAO!

"You know, minimum security prison is no picnic. I had a client in there once. He said the trick is: kick someone's a$$ the first day, or become somebody's be-atch. Then everything will be alright."

It looks like China might be the currency to invest in after this goes down. Either that or Swiss, metals, or something besides USD.

Man, that kind of makes me sick to my stomach, but they are completely killing us globally. If what Dr. J states is true, then we might all be Chinese in about thirty years.

Okay, that was a little over-the-top, but I am trying to make a point. I believe another site owner stated a year ago that Dr. J told him NOT UNTIL 2012. Just bringing info in...don't hammer me. :huh:

Did you not learn a thing from Peter Gibbons in Office Space? LMAO!

"You know, minimum security prison is no picnic. I had a client in there once. He said the trick is: kick someone's a$$ the first day, or become somebody's be-atch. Then everything will be alright."

And try and find the baddest guy in the bunch. Ya gotta go all in.

GO RV

Who was it in one of the threads that said forget the nonsense.......watch and follow China? I am going to look for it.

Butifldrm said somthing about China when she was speaking on behalf or 11B. Said something about looking for info on China and dealings with the Kurds.

Just scroll down until you see her post.

My telescope eyes have been so focused on the dinar, to say for sure if China's RV will make a difference in the VN dong.....hopefully. But Viet Nam has their own set of circumstances, their own set of problems. They are exporting manure I read the other day. ;) Not a bad thing.....people are getting the green thumbs these days.

Surely we aren't importing it, we have enough of that over in the rumors section, i.e. Okie and his crew of all news gurus :lol:

• Upvote 1