Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

arbitrary revaluation announcement

TQueezy

Okay. I did some astral projection over the New Year's weekend and witnessed some classified conversations going with key people and "top men."

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Rate - $1.17:1(dinar)

Deetz:

(1) 45 day cash-in worldwide.

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Enjoy. As good as any boots-on-the-ground Intel, speculative info gathering analysis, or family/friends.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh, but I did, out loud, so loud the dog barked and then the silver thread just snapped me back into my body. Edgar Cayce is an interesting man. If you are serious, I commend you for your bravado, if you are kidding I commend you anyway. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif You made my night...off to the astral plane I go....

I recently had a lucid dream and I didn't know anyone I was with. I think I was in Las Vegas, everyone had umbrella drinks, wearing black t-shirts with pink pigs on them, wearing blue and pink hats, and I even saw a few folks breathing into paper bags. Then I woke up, checked my online bank account and cried, because I had to go to work.

• Upvote 3

Okay. I did some astral projection over the New Year's weekend and witnessed some classified conversations going with key people and "top men."

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

Enjoy. As good as any boots-on-the-ground Intel, speculative info gathering analysis, or family/friends.

Tqueezy, what technique are you using? Have dabbled with Monroe process a bit..

Thx

Sam

I recently had a lucid dream and I didn't know anyone I was with. I think I was in Las Vegas, everyone had umbrella drinks, wearing black t-shirts with pink pigs on them, wearing blue and pink hats, and I even saw a few folks breathing into paper bags. Then I woke up, checked my online bank account and cried, because I had to go to work.

Was I there? :)

Go RV

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

I astral project! How long have you been doing it?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh, but I did, out loud, so loud the dog barked and then the silver thread just snapped me back into my body. Edgar Cayce is an interesting man. If you are serious, I commend you for your bravado, if you are kidding I commend you anyway. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif You made my night...off to the astral plane I go....

I had a similar dream, Woke up today checked CBI, DAMN!

Guess Im pulling wire again today.!

• Upvote 1

I heard the following:

Date - 21-02-2012

Deetz:

(2) No extra tax

(3) No tiered cash-ins.

I'd say this has about 96% chance of happening if it don't happen by Jan 15th. Damn be all the acttivity going on over there. I have been predicting since I have signed on to this site in Oct 2009. The RV would happen between Dec 1st 2011 & Jan. 15th 2012. If it don't happen in my time frame then I can see it coming to fruition on 21-2-2012. Good posting

Double U Oh Double U. I really hope that none of what was said in this post was meant other than light hearted humor. Astral projection? Remote viewing? The men that stare at goats? I suppose the next step would be "hey rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat"......